Travel → Travel Services

Feb 27 2016
TravelJigsaw Limited Rentalcars.com RENTALCARS.COM and HERTZ let me down without car in Puerto Rico London Internet Author: Sao Paulo, Other Travel Services: TravelJigsaw Limited Internet

Apr 11 2016
BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS INC I left the company in 2007, they kept using my name and still have my name on their website, when I requested from them to be taken off the website. West Hollywood California Author: West Hollywood, California Travel Services: BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS INC West Hollywood, California

Feb 20 2016
Vacation Village Voyages Always Travel With Us, Inc Scam, Fraud, Liars Fort Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Tavares, Florida Travel Services: Vacation Village Voyages Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
Zip Away Travel The Travel Center I paid $342.00 for three days and two night vacation to Las Vegas the voucher supposed to last for one year Clarksburg Maryland Author: East St Louis, Illinois Travel Services: Zip Away Travel Clarksburg, Maryland

Feb 16 2016
Cinque McKetty Q Miami Hospitality Group Awaka McKetty Scam Artist Liar Fraud BS Artist Deceitful Defraud Scheme Illegal Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami , Florida Travel Services: Cinque McKetty Miami Beach, Florida

Feb 14 2016
Tour&Travel EIRL, CHILEviajes ltda., Joaquín Tous, Bárbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous Joaquim María Tous Borràs, Joaco Tous Borràs, Bárbara Denisse Espinoza Arancibia, Amanda Trinidad Tous Espinoza, Mandii Trini Tous Familia de #Engañadores, #Estafadores, #Ladrones, #Mentirosos, #Denuncia Viña del Mar Nationwide Author: Other Travel Services: Tour&Travel EIRL, CHILEviajes ltda., Joaquín Tous, Bárbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Anke Schlingeman Ltd. schlingels.de anke schlingeman dusseldorf Internet Author: Dusseldorf, New York Travel Services: Anke Schlingeman Ltd. Internet

Apr 13 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA " F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

Feb 08 2016
Conway Van Lines Ripoff scam and lies Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Puyallup, Washington Travel Services: Conway Van Lines Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York