Stores → Beauty Products

Sep 04 2015
SCENTMATCHERS Brilliant Enterprises LLC P.O. Box 1550 Gaylord, MI 49734 FRAUD - I WILL BE NOTIFYING LEGAL AUTHORITIES Gaylord Michigan Author: Matamoras, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: SCENTMATCHERS Gaylord, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Thrive Market Thrive Market should be called Thief Market Internet
Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Beauty Products: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 02 2015
Vitier Beauty SCAM Las Vegas Internet Author: Temecula, California Beauty Products: Vitier Beauty Internet

Sep 02 2015
Natural Beauty Hair Salon / ES Hair / Qingdao ES Hair Hair vendor will convince you to buy hair using Paypal, charge extra fees and lie about shipping Qingdao Shandong
Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Hair Internet

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. " Internet" Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Aug 31 2015
Beach house tans Harrased, threats, money laundering, dangerous broken machines, dirty, rude, taking money out of my check without a reason North Arlington New Jersey Author: Lyndhurst, New Jersey Beauty Products: Beach house tans North Arlington , New Jersey

7, Report #1252089

Aug 31 2015
Ojas LLC Won't give you your refund Newburgh New York Author: Temecula, California Beauty Products: Ojas LLC Newburgh, New York

Aug 29 2015
mari vie santa anna cali. bbm*skingleam htc*eyeshimmer...angelo and pam i paid shipping on two items ..supposedly i was to cancel in 14 days.didn't know anything..charged $89.95 and $85.95 to my card santa anna california Author: northfield, Ohio Beauty Products: mari vie santa anna cali. internet

Aug 28 2015
http://www.meds-easy.com www.Meds-Easy.com Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: http://www.meds-easy.com Internet

Aug 25 2015
Beautifully Tamed inc BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED COMPANY Internet Author: 1040 s 30th ave, Illinois Beauty Products: Beautifully Tamed inc Internet

Aug 24 2015
Pristine Derma Care Vitalia Derma Nothing is free! Hollywood, FL Internet
Author: Cathedral city, California Beauty Products: Pristine Derma Care Internet

Aug 23 2015
Vitier Ordered trial. Didn't like it. tried to cancel. Package had no return information, mail address, or other identifying information. I thought it strange. I then went back on line to tryvitier and tried to use the "contact us" block. Information would not go through. I tried multiple days. The privacy or diclaimer section said if I don't cancel "I WILL BE CHARGED". Don't know what else to do. The number on your site didn't work. 18882647963. The individual answering said the company was not affiliated with Vitier. My merchandise has Vitier on its packaging. Internet Author: Nottingham, Maryland Beauty Products: Vitier Internet

Aug 19 2015
RVV Skin Revial took money out of card with out my permission. company was informed of their pratices with the consumers. Informed the company as a scam and will be posted Internet Author: Kaysville, Utah Beauty Products: RVV Skin Revial Internet

Aug 16 2015
AVON COSMETIC Beautiful Cosmetic's, perfume, Anew products Nationwide Author: Lake Park, Georgia Beauty Products: AVON COSMETIC Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
Sheridan Labs SCAM: Deceptive advertising and unauthorized charges! Bluffdale Utah Author: Columbia, Missouri Beauty Products: Sheridan Labs Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 13 2015
Wen I think employees are trained to not issue credit. Even with all evidence of shipping, operator #'s etc Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Wen Internet

Aug 12 2015
vibrant skin cell cream vibrant skin/wilmington,DE Total fraud, stole my money.. Wilmington Delaware Author: turnersville, New Jersey Beauty Products: vibrant skin cell cream Internet

Aug 11 2015
goddessweaves This is not VIRGIN HAIR!!! RIPOFF for almost $400! 9.99 Beauty Supply Grade, DOES NOT COLOR, TANGLES, SHEDS,SMELLS Sliver Springs Maryland Author: Georgia Beauty Products: goddessweaves Internet

Aug 10 2015
Tresor-Rare Hanalei Tresor-Rare, Tresor-Rare Kauai Unscrupulous Sales Tactics, Non-Disclosure of Policies on Returns, Beware, Don't Enter Store Hanalei Hawaii Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Beauty Products: Tresor-Rare Hanalei Hanalei, Hawaii

Aug 07 2015
Queenvirginremybirmingham A HOT MESS NOT GOOD BUSSINESS PEOPLE BIRMINGHAM Alabama
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Beauty Products: Queenvirginremybirmingham BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

Aug 07 2015
rudolfo valentin salon STOLE HAIR EXTENSIONS cedarhurst long island New York Author: GLEN OAKS, New York Beauty Products: rudolfo valentin Salon cedarhurst long island, New York