Stores → Beauty Products

May 02 2016
Skin Element/ Eye Vibe Rapid fulfillment Free trial SCAM that cost you money to try Pacoima California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Products: Skin Element/ Eye Vib Internet

May 02 2016
Adore me Adoreme.com BEWARE of "Adore Me" They will not let you cancel. Listen to these recorded calls Internet Author: sunny isles beach, Florida Beauty Products: Adore me Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Jang Health Group went to cancel,they would not kept talking,then said cancel sent to email,got nothing very very rude and then hung up on me,called back then said they cant hear me and hung up again his name was Alex New York New York Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 27 2016
Renue Derma Deceitful, Scammers, Screamers, RUDE, Unethical, Thieves Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Weidman, Michigan Beauty Products: Renue Derma Fountain Hills, Arizona

Apr 27 2016
Mica Beauty Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup MicaMica Beauty Cosmetics, Mica Mineral Makeup Refused to correct purchased item for a mistake THEY made! Will not exchange for correct color!! Worldwide Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Mica Beauty Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Cellogica THIEVES....DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD! Valencia California Author: New London, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Cellogica Valencia, California

Apr 25 2016
Kaotic Von Boutique False advertisement Temple Terrace Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Kaotic Von Boutique

Apr 25 2016
Regenere skin cream Worthless skin cream, overpriced and deceptive Centennial, CO Colorado Author: Salida, Colorado Beauty Products: Jeunesse Medica, LLC Internet

Apr 24 2016
Ting Fang I never received the items. He then started ignoring my calls and emails. Internet Author: Nassau, Florida Beauty Products: Ting Fang Internet

Apr 22 2016
SkinElement and EyeVibe Cream Total RipOff and Fraud Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Beauty Products: SkinElement Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Glam EyesBDE Skin Fantastiq This company is deceptive and fraudant in their sales practices. They are selling a product (2) facial cream and eye serum that makes no apparent changes in your facial appearance as promised by the company.  San Diego California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Ewigs Wigs Internet Author: Apalachin, New York Beauty Products: Ewigs Internet

Apr 20 2016
Sammydress Purchased wig not in color order wig received was not even like the picture, says him an hair definitely not human. Piece of garbage. Internet California Author: Apalachin, New York Beauty Products: Sammydress Internet

Apr 17 2016
California Lace Wigs & Weaves Hair MATS, spent $400 on a wig that has matted after a MONTH, Please do NOT purchase from them!! Hemet California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Products: California Lace Wigs & Weaves Hemet, California

Apr 16 2016
Lightinbox Sunyou Logistics Special Project Unit PM IH 64000 Malaysia I ordered Nail polish and they sent me one 11.5 ounce bottom and that was it I messaged them two days ago asking why was it taking so long to get to me they told me it takes time because its coming feo over seas I payed$ 45.00 dollars for All of the nail polish and I think they took a extra $ 43.00 dollars off my card not for sure because it was a pre paid card Malaysia Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Lightinbox Internet

Apr 14 2016
Ebay Australia - mr_fresh www.ebay.com.au / mr_fresh Mens Deodorant / Seller: mr_fresh Australia Internet Author: Other Beauty Products: Ebay Australia - mr_fresh Internet

Apr 12 2016
Vita Firm Eye Serum Vita Firm/Eye Serum Kelly Charge $89.95 for Eye Serum product that was suppose too trial size. I was only to pay $4.95 shipping. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Products: Vita Firm Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Vivalux Skincare anti-aging cream or serum 14 day trial period scam Internet, Florida Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Beauty Products: Vivalux Skincare Internet

Apr 11 2016
Monogram Hub Crummy quality, unresponsive, takes forever Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Monogram Hub Internet

Apr 07 2016
Nuplenish skin creme Skinoptics Order a trial of Nuplenish skin creme for 5.95. Then began having big chunks of money out of my bank account, I hadn't noticed until I checked the status of my account and found large sums of money taken out. This account is only used for small purchases so when I seen this red flags went up. I did try to find a way to return what I had received but their was no return website that I could find to get a return label. And I kept receiving these. I had to have my bank card cancelled and I am not disputing these charges through my bank. Santa Ana California Author: Ballston Lake, New York Beauty Products: Nuplenish skin creme Santa Ana, California