Stores → Beauty Products

26, Report #1319066

Jul 28 2016
Allure Skin Precision Eye, ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum, ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Renew - Santa Ana CA Scammers - Their Fine Print will Cost You Big $$$, Zero Customer Service New York, Santa Ana Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Allure Skin Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Seashine company Stole nearly 300 dollars for a wig unit I purchased and Never received Internet
Author: New orleand, Louisiana Beauty Products: Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 24 2016
Skin elements Pay $.99 shipping was charged $97.00+ on Trial item,,no notice that is was a continuous charge California Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin elements California

garcinatural Ripoff california
Author: East Wenatchee, Washington Beauty Products: garcinatural Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 21 2016
SKIN Noir 14 DAY TRIAL START THE DAY YOU ORDER Santa Ana California Author: Minden, Nevada Beauty Products: SKIN Noir Santa Ana, California

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet

Jul 20 2016
Essential Beauty Now Essential Beauty and Health Now Deceptive and Fraudulent Scammers San Diego California Author: Texas Beauty Products: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Jul 19 2016
Demure skin Perfect Supplements LTD Scam Internet Author: Lebanon, Illinois Beauty Products: Demure skin Internet

Jul 16 2016
Lux renew anti aging Beautiful skin This is a rip off. I ordered a skin product online and thought I would only be charged $4.95. I didn't realize that my credit card kept being charged, and next recieved a bill fo $94.57. I called my credit card company to see if I could stop further payments, but they said I needed to contact the company first. I cannot find out how to contact them directly. Las vegas? Fountain hills Arizona  Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Products: Lux renew anti aging Internet

Jul 13 2016
ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Ageless Vitamin C SerumRevitalize Age defying skin serum SCAM! Nationwide
Author: MILWAUKIE, Oregon Beauty Products: ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Valere skin therapy, California i think Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Beauty Products: Valere skin therapy Internet

Jul 08 2016
Valere Anti-Aging Serum Valere Skin Sent to collections on a product that was never received. Attemping to collect $98.71 Internet Author: miami, Florida Beauty Products: Valere Anti-Aging Serum Internet

Jul 08 2016
Pearl-E Whites trial pen They claimed free trial teeth whitening pen just pay shipping. Tried to cancel many times and they told me i couldn't. Plus had to pay $59.00 for the free trial pen! WHAT??? I dont know what to do. I really need some help here! Anyone reading this...plz do not get scamed by these people!! Internet Author: Wintersville, Ohio Beauty Products: Pearl-E Whites trial pen Internet

Jul 07 2016
aura future sl . lodi Scammer Name -Eleutorio belmonte Aura future/ lodi sl Sales manager of lodi shoes factory sl Websie lodi.es Ebelmonte@lodi.es they scams me of 258 usa and ripoff me / fraud alicante spain lodi.es Internet
Author: ny, New York Beauty Products: aura future sl . lodi Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
ewllness Health (hydrolux & cellvia) Con you into buying "samples for the cost of shipping" and you are signed up for repeated shipments at over $100.00 each Onl contact with the company is internet. i found a Canadian shipping address from Stalco Inc. P.O.Box RPO Steeles West North York Ontario M3J0J8 Internet Author: Woodstock, Ontario Beauty Products: ewllness Health (hydrolux & cellvia) Internet

Jul 05 2016
Dermallure and Skin Essentials RipOff!! Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Beauty Products: Dermallure and Skin Essentials Internet

Jul 05 2016
Lash Serum Plus Buyer Beware! Free Trial Period Cost $149 - Won't accept cancellations as offered. No full refunds! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Winter Springs, Florida Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 03 2016
Proskinmax Removes eye wrinkles California Author: North Chelmsford, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Proskinmax California

Jun 27 2016
Skin Optics Total Scam Operation CA Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Optics Internet

Jun 26 2016
Beauty Essentials Total Ripoff; No Returns; no Customer Service La Jolla, Caifornia Author: Edina, Minnesota Beauty Products: Beauty Essentials Internet