Stores → Beauty Products

Nov 22 2016
Satin Youths Stunning Beauty Store This company is a rip off! Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Beauty Products: Satin Youths Internet

Nov 19 2016
L'Core Paris This Company is a TOTAL SCAM!!!! Atlantic City New Jersey Author: Hustontown, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Atlantic City, New Jersey

Nov 16 2016
The Deal Empire took my money but does not send the paid article ? Internet Author: Upper Hutt, Alabama Beauty Products: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 15 2016
LuxStyle International Looking at their site generates an order Internet Author: Canfield, Ontario Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 15 2016
Lux Style International Sent me product I DID NOT order and an invoice to Pay. Odense C, Denmark Nationwide Author: Burlington, Ontario Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
Perfume De Paris Fray Scammed me & husband on 2 years worth of creams, potions & lotions-SHAME on THEM Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Beauty Products: Perfume De Paris Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 12 2016
Skin Royale and /Eye Royale Company Claimed product was created by Angelina Jolie. The cost was $4.95 and $5.95 to cover shipping and handling. 10 day later my Visa Card was charged $89.95 and $ 86.95. When I called customer service they told me I needed to cancel within l4 days because it was a trial order and they refused to credit my Visa.. What kind of misleading advertising is this. Total RIPOFF. I Santa Ana, California Author: Perris, California Beauty Products: Skin Royale/Eye Royale california

Nov 11 2016
Lux style international Browse and send scam. Nationwide Author: Burin, Alabama Beauty Products: Lux style international Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
L'Etoile face creams I ordered on line for shipping and handling. No where did it say that I would be charged a recurring charge of $98.09. This is exactly like another report filed here. I only found out about the charge as I was balancing my check book. This is a defini $98.09 charged without consent. L'etoile face creme was to be a trial for shipping and hangling Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Etoile face creams Internet

Nov 13 2016
the deal empire charged for items ordered but did not receive. no answer to email, no phone number brooklyn New York Author: highland, Indiana Beauty Products: the deal empire brooklyn, New York

Nov 08 2016
LuxStyle has just sent me an e-mail saying they have billed me ans are sending me the eyelash enhancer but I didn't order it and have just read an account of this on your web site the same . Internet Author: The Basin, Other Beauty Products: LuxStyle Internet

Nov 08 2016
Radiant Skin Eye Cream no refund terrible customer service Santa Ana California Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Beauty Products: Radiant Skin Eye Cream Internet

Nov 07 2016
Sal Govi dreamy skin Talked to Carly at Customer service Scam!! Trial product ISN'T trial. Scam to steal your money!!!! Toronto Internet Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Sal Govi dreamy skin Internet

Nov 02 2016
Skin noir and Eye noir RIP OFF SCAM and I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE BEWARE!!!!!!! Santa Ana California Author: Wills Point, Texas Beauty Products: Skin noir and Eye noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 01 2016
Kelly MacArthur Kelly Pauley MacArthur Placed order for L'Dara, paid with cash, never got product - AVOID! Lake Worth Florida Author: Florida Beauty Products: Kelly MacArthur Lake Worth, Florida

Oct 31 2016
NuAge Skin NuAge Skin CareNew Age Skin Care NuAge Skin Trail that Scam Consumer of Hundreds of Dollar Internet
Author: California Beauty Products: NuAge Skin Internet

Oct 31 2016
Essential Beauty Now Unauthorized billing of 371.96 after ordering 5.97 trial offer San Diego California Author: canfield, Ohio Beauty Products: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Oct 31 2016
Whitelight Smile White Light Smile SCAM !!! Beware of dishonest monthly auto charge to your credit card! San Diego California Author: Sunriver, Oregon Beauty Products: Whitelight Smile San Diego, California

Oct 31 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Dishonest sales, rude customer service, ripped off San Deigo California Author: Paso Robles, California Beauty Products: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Deigo, California