Computers & Internet → Internet Service Providers

Jan 18 2017
AIIMS GROUP and SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 12 2017
Reach Broadband fraudulent billing Arp, Texas Author: Sudan, Texas Internet Service Providers: Reach Broadband Arp, , Texas

Jan 12 2017
Hughes Net Deceptive, Untrustworthy, Awful Ethics, Useless Service Nationwide Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet Author: Ankara, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Delimiter Corporation Internet

Jan 10 2017
Frontier Communications Frontier puts invalid charges and then despite wasting hours calling customer service, they still leave you stuck with invalid charges Nationwide Author: California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
NO ID EVENTS George Karavias Mario Costantini RIPPED US OFF and SCAMMED Us for money AND the product and sends emails laughing about it Brooklyn , New York New York
Author: west covina, California Internet Service Providers: NO ID EVENTS Internet

Jan 06 2017
gorge net internet False claims of internet speed provided Hood River Oregon
Author: Goldendale, Washington Internet Service Providers: gorge net internet Hood River, Oregon

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Asknet Incorporated,,,PO box894638 LosAngles CA.90189-4638 mailed check for tech .support,BackupCD,&extendedback up ser. $44.93 .+$5.00 bank fee..+$21.95 for Report Fee.......Total $71.88...received Checking acount statement for debiting my checking acc. nothing else. ! LosAngeles California 90189-4638 Author: FOLEY, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Asknet Incorporated Internet

Jan 02 2017
Optimum Reward survey Internet
Author: NY, New York Internet Service Providers: Optimum Internet

Jan 02 2017
GCI Monopoly, Scam, Blackmail, Coercion Dillingham, Alaska Nationwide Author: Dillingham, Alaska Internet Service Providers: GCI Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
AOL FRAUDULENT BILLING CHARGES, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK! Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Internet Service Providers: AOL Internet

Dec 17 2016
Comcast Xfinity They have been ripping me off for year. Report to FCC and Florida's Attorney General Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Godaddy.com ...Beware of Auto Renew abuse Arizona Author: Temple City, California Internet Service Providers: Godaddycom. Arizona

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Godaddy .com Stole 2K Scottsdale Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Godaddy .com Internet

Dec 13 2016
Verizion Wireless Charges for Services Not Recieved Acworth Georgia Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Verizion Wireless Acworth, Georgia