Computers & Internet → Internet Service Providers

Apr 16 2016
CenturyLink formerly Qwest CenturyLinks Modem Scam: Charging and taking me to collections for a modem I returned. Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Hughesnet company is a ripoff! I have to reset my modem and router EVERYTIME I need to get online. I have only 10gigs a month and I am rarely on the computer but all my data will be gone before the end of the month. Houston Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet

Apr 13 2016
Rise Broadband Rise broadband ripoff Nationwide Author: Manly, Iowa Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
GHz Wireless GHz CellularGHz Wireless Group USA Do not go near this company! Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: GHz Wireless Austin, Texas

Apr 11 2016
Qology Direct Saveology, Saveology.com, Techzilla, Support Squad, Elephant Group LLC, Qology. Quit paying affiliates because they have so many complaints and cases to take care of. They owe us $70000+. Margate Florida Author: Kent, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Qology Direct Margate, Florida

Apr 11 2016
BFG WORLD WIDE Entire company including Mike Cliene Paid them $299.00 to set me up a website, once they took my money, I have not talked to any representative or recieved any calls from them as well as they will not answer my phone call. Basically stole $299.00 from Ron Rose's account. Phoenix Arizona Author: Brookville, Indiana Internet Service Providers: BFG WORLD WIDE Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
Frontier Communications Not Providing Adequate Service Connecticut Author: Texas Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Century link Qwest Communication Service techs lied and I got charged even with proof Porland Oregon Author: Oregon city, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Century link Porland, Oregon

Mar 29 2016
EXCEDE INTERNET VIA SAT NO SHOW 2X FOR INSTALL, PROMISED 2 FREE MONTHS DIDNY GET IT, OVER BILLED WORLDWIDE Nationwide Author: LANDERS, California Internet Service Providers: EXCEDE INTERNET Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
VIRGIN MOBILE BROADBAND 2 GO STOLE MY MONEY Internet
Author: SPICEWOOD, Texas Internet Service Providers: VIRGIN MOBILE Internet

Mar 24 2016
Hotwired Communications Internet is spotty and now has been down for 2 weeks, customer service seems unable to do anything Cynwyd Pennsylvania Author: miami, Florida Internet Service Providers: Hotwired Communications Cynwyd, Pennsylvania

Mar 19 2016
Brainhost.com site not hosted, unauthorised charges made to card akron, ohio Internet Author: hallett cove, Internet Service Providers: Brainhost.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
AT&T U-Verse AT&T Bait and Switch St. Louis Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Internet Service Providers: AT&T U-Verse Nationwide

Mar 09 2016