Home & Garden → Outdoor Furniture & Equipment

Approximately 826 Reports Found

Jun 10 2015
Empire Covers The covers that go over outdoor chaises to keep them dry let all the rain in, horrible covers Author: Arlington, Virginia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Empire Covers

Jun 02 2015
celire, celire.com, Carla Keegan - sales rep, customer service., Anthony Wade - owner Total ripoff organization, how do we shut them down and hold them accountable ? Houston Texas Author: Medford, Oregon Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: celire Houston, Texas

May 30 2015
Tim Hollinger / Sun Country Systems Refuses to pay his bills without any reason Santa Clarita Calafornia
Author: Roermond, Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Schmitz Foam Products BV Internet

May 27 2015
Boardwalkbuy Total Scam steal your money...no product...no response Internet Author: Grand Island, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Boardwalkbuy Internet

May 24 2015
HOME DEPOT unwilling to apply MILITARY DISCOUNT "because they would be losing too much money". Nationwide
Author: Montgomery, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: HOME DEPOT Nationwide

May 19 2015
Newegg Pembroke StreetGiftedLiving.com Bad merchandise, unresponsive customer service, request I cancel claim with paypal Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Newegg Internet

Apr 27 2015
Mobile Mower Medics Michael & Victoria Fiano Unethical Scammers Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mobile Mower Medics Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 27 2015
Sears Parts Direct Tried to pull the wool over my eyes! Internet Author: Chatham, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears Parts Direct Internet

Apr 10 2015
LOWES Store # 2707 Extended Warranty RIP OFF! Homestead Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: LOWES Homestead, Florida

60, Report #1219919

Apr 02 2015
C&C Small Engines C&C ripoff Anniston Alabama Author: . Weaver, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: C&C Small Engines Anniston , Alabama

61, Report #1219357

Mar 31 2015
US Plastics US Plastics led me to believe I was purchasing a roll of plastic. Even my invoice states that I bought a 2' by40' ROLL.  Lima Ohio
Author: Killingworth, Connecticut Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: US Plastics Internet

Mar 24 2015
Sojag won't replace broken metal pieces Quebec Canada Author: north mankato, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sojag Canada

Mar 11 2015
Invisible Fence Brand West Paul Schlosser Financial Breech of Contract powell/dayton Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Invisible Fence Brand West Paul Schlosser powell, Ohio

64, Report #1211930

Feb 26 2015
Marbol Publishing Marty Boltres Unprofessional, ill-mannered, narrow-minded, dishonest, not worth the time of any freelancer, author or customer in Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Walker, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Marbol Publishing Grand Rapids, Michigan

65, Report #1208888

Feb 13 2015
Generac Portable Generators Generac XT8000e fire hazard Internet Author: Madoc , Ontario Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Generac Internet

66, Report #1208571

Feb 12 2015
Lowes Frustrating Warranty Experience Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lowes Boynton Beach, Florida

67, Report #1208310

Feb 11 2015
Garden Winds canopy only lasted one year Benicia California Author: Davenport, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Garden Winds Benicia, California

68, Report #1197685

Dec 26 2014
Christmas Central sold very cheap merchandice. The blower motor only lasted one day. It burned out along with the 12 volt trnsformer. The item is a blow-up Santa on a motorcycle Christmas lawn ornament. buffalo New York Author: laceys spring, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Christmas Central buffalo, New York

69, Report #1197345

Dec 23 2014
Silicon Solar Innovative Solar Solutions Took my money, never delivered product, and disputed my claim for a refund until Credit Card company investigated and got my money returned. Bainbridge New York Author: Springfield, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Silicon Solar Bainbridge , New York

70, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

71, Report #1196930

Dec 21 2014
Menards, Hermantown, MN Sold Merchandise that I'd bought Hermantown Minnesota Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Menards Hermantown, Minnesota