Home & Garden → Outdoor Furniture & Equipment

Approximately 842 Reports Found

Apr 10 2015
LOWES Store # 2707 Extended Warranty RIP OFF! Homestead Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: LOWES Homestead, Florida

77, Report #1219919

Apr 02 2015
C&C Small Engines C&C ripoff Anniston Alabama Author: . Weaver, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: C&C Small Engines Anniston , Alabama

78, Report #1219357

Mar 31 2015
US Plastics US Plastics led me to believe I was purchasing a roll of plastic. Even my invoice states that I bought a 2' by40' ROLL.  Lima Ohio
Author: Killingworth, Connecticut Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: US Plastics Internet

Mar 24 2015
Sojag won't replace broken metal pieces Quebec Canada Author: north mankato, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sojag Canada

Mar 11 2015
Invisible Fence Brand West Paul Schlosser Financial Breech of Contract powell/dayton Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Invisible Fence Brand West Paul Schlosser powell, Ohio

81, Report #1211930

Feb 26 2015
Marbol Publishing Marty Boltres Unprofessional, ill-mannered, narrow-minded, dishonest, not worth the time of any freelancer, author or customer in Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Walker, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Marbol Publishing Grand Rapids, Michigan

82, Report #1208888

Feb 13 2015
Generac Portable Generators Generac XT8000e fire hazard Internet Author: Madoc , Ontario Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Generac Internet

83, Report #1208571

Feb 12 2015
Lowes Frustrating Warranty Experience Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lowes Boynton Beach, Florida

84, Report #1208310

Feb 11 2015
Garden Winds canopy only lasted one year Benicia California Author: Davenport, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Garden Winds Benicia, California

85, Report #1197685

Dec 26 2014
Christmas Central sold very cheap merchandice. The blower motor only lasted one day. It burned out along with the 12 volt trnsformer. The item is a blow-up Santa on a motorcycle Christmas lawn ornament. buffalo New York Author: laceys spring, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Christmas Central buffalo, New York

86, Report #1197345

Dec 23 2014
Silicon Solar Innovative Solar Solutions Took my money, never delivered product, and disputed my claim for a refund until Credit Card company investigated and got my money returned. Bainbridge New York Author: Springfield, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Silicon Solar Bainbridge , New York

87, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

88, Report #1196930

Dec 21 2014
Menards, Hermantown, MN Sold Merchandise that I'd bought Hermantown Minnesota Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Menards Hermantown, Minnesota

89, Report #1196663

Dec 19 2014
Generatornow.com Charged but item never received, no communication Denver North Carolina Author: Woodway, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Generatornow.com Denver, North Carolina

90, Report #1194645

Dec 11 2014
GeneratorNow.com Product did not ship, card charged, no response from company for 2 weeks now Denver Colorado Author: Carmel, Maine Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GeneratorNow.com Internet

91, Report #1194085

Dec 09 2014
sams club sams club .com do not order from sams club.com Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: sams club Nationwide

92, Report #1192234

Dec 01 2014
Rainbow Playground Systems Rainbow Systems A "Lifetime" Warranty that depends on their judgment Nationwide
Author: Beachwood, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Rainbow Playground Systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Sears Defective Lawn Mower Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears Orlando, Florida

Oct 01 2014
samsclub.com Poor Delivery Condition Bentonville Arkansas Author: Katy, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sams Club Bentonville, Arkansas