Education & Instruction → Health Care Education

Approximately 385 Reports Found

Mar 10 2014
Sanford Brown Institute Iselin, NJ Thieves, liars, inadequate staff Iselin New Jersey Author: Parlin, New Jersey Health Care Education: Sanford Brown Institute Iselin, NJ Iselin, New Jersey

Feb 21 2014
Iverson institute Iverson Business School Deceive students Atlanta Georgia
Author: Duluth, Georgia Health Care Education: Iverson institute Atlanta, Georgia

28, Report #1120185

Feb 01 2014
Age Connect Klaudia Vainshtein HIred me as a technical writer. Did not pay me for all of the work and stopped answering my emails internet Author: EL Paso, Texas Health Care Education: Age Connect Select State/Province

29, Report #1119725

Jan 30 2014
The College Network TCN The College Network Withholds Exam Fees past published 2-weeks-now taking 6 weeks Indianapolis Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Care Education: The College Network Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 15 2014
Harris School of Business THEY LIE!!! Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Paulsboro, New Jersey Health Care Education: Harris School of Business Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jan 03 2014
Roseman University Nevada College Of Pharmacy, Southern Nevada University Racist & money hunger owners Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Care Education: Roseman University Henderson, Nevada

Dec 27 2013
firehouse promotions They promised to send 40,000 to 50 000 promo peaces when they will send only 50 or 100 to a fire department that will put them in trash at the end, they are claiming that if the fire station requests for more for the next 5 years they will supply them with the boards... BULL CRAP. The fire department has no affiliation with them and has no obligation for delivering the promos. Moline Illinois
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Health Care Education: firehouse promotions Select State/Province

Dec 27 2013
Richard Simmons Project Hope or Samir Khanna Samir Khanna, 151 W. Warrenville Rd., Naperville, IL 60563, ordered the exercise program and it was billed to me and then the confirmation was e-mailed to me Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Health Care Education: Richard Simmons Project Hope Internet

Dec 26 2013
HealthOne EMS Healthone Health One EMS healthoneems This place is a ripoff Englewood Colorado Author: Colorado Health Care Education: HealthOne EMS Englewood, Colorado

Dec 20 2013
City College- Altamonte Springs, Florida City College City College charged Dept of Education money when I wasn't even enrolled in the school. altamonte springs Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Health Care Education: City College- Altamonte Springs, FL altamonte springs, Florida

Dec 14 2013
Institute of Technology Institute of Technology; SEX, BOOZE, AND MEDICATIONS Redding California
Author: salem, Oregon Health Care Education: Institute of Technology Redding, California

Dec 12 2013
Everest College in Dallas, TX I graduated in 2005. When I attended Everest I was told the I wouldhave job security after graduating and that my credits would transfer. I tryed going back to school and was told that my credit would not transfer. I deiced to go back to school this year and there I meet an ex-employee who told me that Everest College lie to students and that is why this person left. This person I also informed me to lookup this lawsuit and hopefully they can help me. I am in a $27000.00 debt to Everest at this time. At this time since none of my credits were able to transfer I will have to retake all my core classes eventhough I already have an Associates Applied Science degree which is the same degree I am know retaking. Thank you for anyhelpyou can provide. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Care Education: Everest College in Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas

Dec 11 2013
Institute for natural healing institutefornaturalhealing.com Woman in video rambles for hours and now is talking about diabetes instead of cancer internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Health Care Education: Institute for natural healing internet, Select State/Province

Jan 18 2014
Empire medical training Stephen Cosentino Bill Horninger Bill Moore William Horninger Steve Cosentino VIP Aesthetics RX Medi scam money laundering tax evasion fraud theft Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Health Care Education: Empire medical training Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Dec 09 2013
Academy for Five Element Acupuncture Jack Tobol; Misti Oxford Pickeral, Dorit Reznick Unfair blocking of completing degree in timely manner due to health issues they were aware of Gainesville Florida Author: Dorr County, Wisconsin Health Care Education: Academy for Five Element Acupuncture Gainesville, Florida

Dec 01 2013
Susan Ford Collins, The Joy of Success, The Technology of Success, The Miracle Diet, Our Children Are Watching, Secrets of Jewish Wealth Revealed Fradulent, Harassment, Farse, Liar, Illegitimate Practioner of Health-Wellness-Psychology-Medicine-Fake Dietician, Dangerous Individual, Fraud, Liar, Malfeasance, Stay AWAY Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Health Care Education: Susan Ford Collins Miami, Florida

Nov 20 2013
Salter School Ripoff, overcharged, and Fraud new bedford Massachusetts Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Health Care Education: Salter School new bedford, Massachusetts

Nov 11 2013
Graceland University Graceland College in Independence, MO and Lamoni, IA Religious Universities Can Legally Violate Students Civil Rights by Deception Independence Missouri Author: SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, California Health Care Education: Graceland University Independence, Missouri

Nov 08 2013
Empire Medical Training Stephen Cosentino, VIP Aesthetics, RX Medical Web Deceptive, liars, money laundering, tax evasion, fake company, scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Atlanta , Georgia Health Care Education: Empire Medical Training Fort Lauderdale , Florida