Computers & Internet → Computer Dealers

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 14 2016
izoomusa DO NOT BUY FROM Brooklyn New York Author: Overbrook, Kansas Computer Dealers: izoomusa Brooklyn, New York

Aug 16 2016
bigsavesonline.com Big Ripoff Online Internet Author: Trappe, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

7, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7" inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

8, Report #1319440

Jul 28 2016
Izoomusa@ebay zoomusa two non working lap top brooklyn New York Author: lake oswego, Oregon Computer Dealers: Izoomusa@ebay brooklyn, New York

9, Report #1319438

Jul 28 2016
CTL Corporation CTL MonitorsCTL Computers Warranty is a sham. Beaverton Oregon Author: Kihei, Hawaii Computer Dealers: CTL Corporation Beaverton , Oregon

Aug 02 2016
New World Information Technology Ryan Ramos NewworldIT Buys from you but rips you off! Oceanside California Author: San Francisco, California Computer Dealers: New World Information Technology Oceanside, California

Jul 19 2016
JF3 Technology THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM VIA AMAZON ON SHIPPING AND TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY , NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. NO CONTACT WITH COMAPNY WHATSOEVER. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Computer Dealers: JF3 Technology Internet

Jul 14 2016
intel.com/ Defective Products, false misleading departments Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Dealers: http://www.intel.com/ Internet

Jun 26 2016
TigerDirect.com 4MyRebate.comAfligo Marketing Services, Inc. Rebate not received Deerfield Beach Florda Author: CHAMPAIGN, Illinois Computer Dealers: TigerDirect.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP HP 8610 RIPOFF / BLACK INK ONLY USES AS MUCH INK AS COLOR CORVALLIS OREGON Author: Lebanon, Oregon Computer Dealers: Hewlitt Packard Internet

Jun 18 2016
sellalaptop.com Shady business practices to email an offer for a used laptop, and then after you ship it to them, they say it was inspected and offer you 40-60% of the original Internet offerinternet offer Author: Marion, Iowa Computer Dealers: sellalaptop.com Internet

Jun 10 2016
lenovo lenovo scammed me Internet Author: watertown, New York Computer Dealers: lenovo Internet

Jun 08 2016
Hewlett Packard HP, Hewlett-Packard HP Laptop hardware fails within warranty but they make it impossible to get warranty service Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Computer Dealers: Hewlett Packard Internet

May 26 2016
Boston Pos Aldelo POS Aldelo Pos will sell you a Pos and then will not support when issues arise Pleasanton, California Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Computer Dealers: Aldelo Pos Nationwide

May 19 2016
izoomusa corrupt refurbished computer sellers Brooklyn New York Author: Williamsville, New York Computer Dealers: izoomusa Brooklyn , New York

May 12 2016
vetfriends.com Rip off to Veterans Internet Author: Bakersfield, , California Computer Dealers: vetfriends.com Internet