Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Churches

Approximately 543 Reports Found

Jan 14 2016
New Home Solutions Cedric Brown Cedric BrownEric OdomVeronica Patterson(The Funding Company) Fraudulent business Practice, Credit Fraud, Securities Fraud, Uses Churches as a cover Dallas Texas Author: Texas Churches: New Home Solutions Cedric Brown Dallas, Texas

Dec 24 2015
www.tatangolo.com Real Name Sean Gaden Ripoff Con Artist Chicago, Illinois Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Churches: www.tatangolo.com Internet

Nov 29 2015
THE SANCTUARY CHURCH , NEDDLE CHURCH , ABUSE GODS PEOPLE CHURCH , LIERS , FAKE AND FAULT PROFITS , JAY HAIZLIP THE SANCTUARY CHURCH - HUTS PEOPLE , REJECTS PEOPLE , ALL ABOUT THE $$$$ costa Mesa California Author: CHESTER , Alabama Churches: The Sanctuary Church costa Mesa , California

Aug 17 2015
elevate life church false profit frisco Texas Author: anna, Texas Churches: elevate life church frisco, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Friendship Tower Senior Residence Atlanta, Georgia . Beware . Black Africans Seniors Residential Discrimination Atlanta Atlanta Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Friendship Tower Senior Residence

Jun 10 2015
Peter Popoff Robbed me of hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Upland California Author: Abilene , Texas Churches: Peter Popoff Upland , California

Apr 07 2015
saint matthew's churches I really thought this was a real church, until I search for it on the internet and what i found out really made me sick to my stomach. i have been sending money and asking them to pray for my family because my daughter was diagnosed with cancer almost 2 years ago, i been doing what they ask me to do in the letter, but i really been going through a lot with my family and asking them to pray for us and this really hurt me... tulsa Oklahoma Author: Lancaster, California Churches: saint matthew's churches tulsa, Oklahoma

Mar 13 2015
Evangelist Keeya Chapman-Langford Ministries keeya chapman Fake minister Takes money from the poor to buy Designer purses and Clothes canton Ohio Author: Alabama Churches: Evangelist Keeya Chapman-Langford Ministries canton, Ohio

9, Report #1199894

Jan 07 2015
international fellowship of christians and jews checked a box on donation form putting me as a monthly donor stealing $50.00 a month from my credit card Chicago Illinois Author: Lancaster, California Churches: international fellowship of christians and jews Internet