Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Churches

Approximately 535 Reports Found

Aug 17 2015
elevate life church false profit frisco Texas Author: anna, Texas Churches: elevate life church frisco, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Friendship Tower Senior Residence Atlanta, Georgia . Beware . Black Africans Seniors Residential Discrimination Atlanta Atlanta Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Friendship Tower Senior Residence

Jun 10 2015
Peter Popoff Robbed me of hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Upland California Author: Abilene , Texas Churches: Peter Popoff Upland , California

Apr 07 2015
saint matthew's churches I really thought this was a real church, until I search for it on the internet and what i found out really made me sick to my stomach. i have been sending money and asking them to pray for my family because my daughter was diagnosed with cancer almost 2 years ago, i been doing what they ask me to do in the letter, but i really been going through a lot with my family and asking them to pray for us and this really hurt me... tulsa Oklahoma Author: Lancaster, California Churches: saint matthew's churches tulsa, Oklahoma

Mar 13 2015
Evangelist Keeya Chapman-Langford Ministries keeya chapman Fake minister Takes money from the poor to buy Designer purses and Clothes canton Ohio Author: Alabama Churches: Evangelist Keeya Chapman-Langford Ministries canton, Ohio

6, Report #1199894

Jan 07 2015
international fellowship of christians and jews checked a box on donation form putting me as a monthly donor stealing $50.00 a month from my credit card Chicago Illinois Author: Lancaster, California Churches: international fellowship of christians and jews Internet

7, Report #1199510

Jan 05 2015
Elude Vazquez Pastor Elude Vazquez Boston Central Salvation Army Ripped me off with the amount paid to me every week that I worked doing the bell rining for the christmas season Roxbury Massachusetts Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Churches: Elude Vazquez Roxbury, Massachusetts

8, Report #1197142

Dec 22 2014
American Express Bluebird Card Theft of my funds under cover of Fraud Protection by American Express! Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Churches: American Express Bluebird Card Internet

Nov 03 2014
THE ART OF ASTROLOGY BEWARE ALL!!!! Mamaroneck New York Author: RYE BROOK, New York Churches: THE ART OF ASTROLOGY Mamaroneck, New York

Sep 28 2014
Tony Farmer Money Leverage Scam,took 2,000 dollars from me Los Angeles California
Author: West Los Angeles, California Churches: Tony Farmer Internet

Sep 03 2014
Peter popoff St matthews He's at it again. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Churches: Peter popoff Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
CK Quarterman Pastor CK Quarterman, Kim Quarterman Thief, Liar Las Vegas Internet Author: Nevada Churches: CK Quarterman Internet

Dec 18 2014
Nicky Love aka Wunam Odia Stephenson, Nicky Love, The Witch Wunam Evil deceptive witch, avoid her, don't seek any advice Riverdale Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Nicky Love aka Wunam Select State/Province