Sports & Recreation → Sports Instruction

Approximately 530 Reports Found

76, Report #1202446

Jan 17 2015
Katarina Connors, Katt Connors, Drone sales - Cash Only Biz from home Ex Pilot - Swindles Drone Sales - Cash Only biz - BUYER BEWARE Kansas City Missouri
Author: Stilwell, Kansas Sports Instruction: Katarina Connors Kansas City, Missouri

77, Report #1201541

Jan 14 2015
New River Dive Center, Inc; Took my money & did not complete services Jacksonville North Carolina Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Sports Instruction: New River Dive Center, Inc Jacksonville, North Carolina

78, Report #1200912

Jan 11 2015
Chris Ripley Dishonest horse trainer and seller liar and disrespectful individual Vermontville Michigan Author: Port huron, Michigan Sports Instruction: Chris Ripley Vermontville, Michigan

79, Report #1199210

Jan 03 2015
World Cup Phoenix Allstar Cheer Rockets World Cup World Cup deceived us, took our money and hurt my child without refunding me or even apologizing Easton Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Sports Instruction: World Cup Phoenix Allstar Cheer Easton, Pennsylvania

80, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California

81, Report #1194134

Dec 09 2014
Member Billing System MBS This company took my money and never gave me anything Maryland Delaware Author: Toronto, Delaware Sports Instruction: Member Billing System Maryland, Delaware

82, Report #1191118

Nov 24 2014
Palmerville Adventures BEWARE!! - NEVER EXPECT A REFUND NO MATTER WHAT HE TELLS YOU Prince Rupert B.C. Author: Hazelton, British Columbia Sports Instruction: Palmerville Adventures Prince Rupert, British Columbia

Nov 11 2014
Patrick Billes Straight Forward FarmsStraight Forward Dressage and Jumpers Kidnapped my horse! Snohomish Washington Author: Renton, Washington Sports Instruction: Patrick Billes Snohomish, Washington

Oct 27 2014
Tailor Golf, Llc Monthly Membership Scam Edmond Oklahoma Author: Blackfoot, Idaho Sports Instruction: Tailor Golf, Llc Edmond, Oklahoma

Oct 15 2014
Delray shooting center These guys are just the worst delray beach Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Sports Instruction: Delray shooting center delray beach, Florida

Oct 13 2014
NCSA Athletic Recruiting Dominic Ferretti misogynist, Intimidation, bait and switch, Guile, untruthful, disrespectful, rude, hard-sell tactics, scam Chicago Nationwide Author: san francisco, California Sports Instruction: NCSA Athletic Recruiting Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Little Fish Swimming Negligent Swim Instructor Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Sports Instruction: Little Fish Swimming Fredericksburg, Virginia

Sep 25 2014
James Skarka UFC Gym Glendale, Arizona James, James Skarka slandering liar, liar, slanderer, braindead, ears stuffed full of random matter Glendale Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Sports Instruction: James Skarka UFC Gym Glendale, Arizona Arizona

Sep 21 2014
Ocean Legends Hawaii Darren Fox The Biggest Disappointment of my Life Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Sports Instruction: Ocean Legends Hawaii Honolulu , Hawaii

Sep 21 2014
handles franklin harlem globetrotters handles franklin harlem globetrottersChris franklin, handles franklin Handles Franklin - Harlem Globetrotters CHRIS FRANKLIN - CHRIS HANDLES This guy Chris Franklin is a joke pretending to be a ROLE MODEL bud he is not He Yanked one Kid by his Jersy causing a Mark on his body.Its his way or the HIGHWAY attitude! We choose the HIGHWAY! But all parents should be warned this GUY is not the stand up guy of Character that you should trust your Kids with! i will never take my kids to the Harlem globetrotters game. any of his basketball camps. this guy don't need to be Around Kids. them this guy appears to try to convince a Teenage Girl To meet him at a hotel room. hope parents keep their teens away from him.... California Nationwide
Author: 123usa, California Sports Instruction: handles franklin harlem globetrotters Nationwide

91, Report #1171968

Aug 26 2014
Bernadette Garcia, Bernadette Pupilla, Bernadette Pupilla Garcia, Little Ripple Farm, Fox Tail Farm and Cassidy Hill Farm Sold a pony I had an interest in to another trainer/USEF judge, wasn't told, wasn't paid and USEF did nothing about it. Manorville New York
Author: Cleveland, Georgia Sports Instruction: Bernadette Garcia and Cassidy Hill Farm Manorville, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Afyoni black belt academy Karate for kids, parker colorado Certain martial RIP OFF! Parker Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Sports Instruction: Afyoni black belt academy Parker, Colorado