Sports & Recreation → Sports Instruction

Approximately 545 Reports Found

May 13 2015
NUC underclassement Schuman enterpprises Llc Charge for events that did not happen. MAHWAH New Jersey Author: Rosemère, Alabama Sports Instruction: NUC underclassement MAHWAH, New Jersey

Apr 28 2015
smicer1x2.com They asked for more money Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Sports Instruction: smicer1x2.com Internet

Mar 27 2015
Wu Xing Martial Arts Lousy School Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Sports Instruction: Wu Xing Martial Arts Toronto, Ontario

Mar 27 2015
wu Xing Martial Arts Total Scam and Ripoff Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Utah Sports Instruction: wu Xing Martial Arts Toronto, Ontario

Feb 21 2015
Golf Tailor LLC repeated monthly charges after purchasing video without authorization Internet Author: Other Sports Instruction: Golf Tailor LLC Internet

81, Report #1208166

Feb 10 2015
Baja PPG; Michael Purdy; Michael Edwin ... did not return money paid for a service never provided Nationwide Author: Davis, California Sports Instruction: Baja PPG Nationwide

82, Report #1205295

Feb 07 2015
Skimble's Workout Trainer workout San Francisco California
Author: Carleton, Michigan Sports Instruction: Skimble's Workout Trainer San Francisco, California

83, Report #1202446

Jan 17 2015
Katarina Connors, Katt Connors, Drone sales - Cash Only Biz from home Ex Pilot - Swindles Drone Sales - Cash Only biz - BUYER BEWARE Kansas City Missouri
Author: Stilwell, Kansas Sports Instruction: Katarina Connors Kansas City, Missouri

84, Report #1201541

Jan 14 2015
New River Dive Center, Inc; Took my money & did not complete services Jacksonville North Carolina Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Sports Instruction: New River Dive Center, Inc Jacksonville, North Carolina

85, Report #1200912

Jan 11 2015
Chris Ripley Dishonest horse trainer and seller liar and disrespectful individual Vermontville Michigan Author: Port huron, Michigan Sports Instruction: Chris Ripley Vermontville, Michigan

86, Report #1199210

Jan 03 2015
World Cup Phoenix Allstar Cheer Rockets World Cup World Cup deceived us, took our money and hurt my child without refunding me or even apologizing Easton Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Sports Instruction: World Cup Phoenix Allstar Cheer Easton, Pennsylvania

87, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California

88, Report #1194134

Dec 09 2014
Member Billing System MBS This company took my money and never gave me anything Maryland Delaware Author: Toronto, Delaware Sports Instruction: Member Billing System Maryland, Delaware