Services → Lawyers

Jan 17 2016
Law Offices of Arnold N. Hirsch Ineffective Legal Representation to include Abandonment and Malpractice Apache Junction Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Lawyers: Law Offices of Arnold N. Hirsch Apache Junction, Arizona

Jan 12 2016
Ali Ali, Esq. Law Champs, LLC Attorney Screwed Up My Case! Princeton New Jersey Author: Manville, New Jersey Lawyers: Ali Ali, Esq. Princeton, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
Investor Defense Law and Jeremy Hyndman InvestorDefenseLaw.com Investor Defense Law and Jeremy Hyndman, its founder (InvestorDefenseLaw.com), are a complete scam, fraudulent and deceptive. Spokane Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Investor Defense Law and Jeremy Hyndman Spokane, Washington

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 18 2016
M. Jaqueline Gaithe Jackie Gaithe Devastating bad/incorrect legal advice Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Lawyers: M. Jaqueline Gaithe

Dec 25 2015
Jamie Frank Attorney at Law Jamie Frank Do not engage this Attorney to handle the sale of your Business levittown New York Author: surfside, Florida Lawyers: Jamie Frank Attorney at Law levittown, New York

Dec 24 2015
Glenn Litwak Glenn T. Litwak Ripoff by Glenn Litwak Attorney Los Angeles California Author: Agoura Hills, California Lawyers: Glenn Litwak Los Angeles, California

Dec 21 2015
Andrew Stoltmann, Stoltmann Law Offices takes advantage of elderly who have been taken advantage of chicago Illinois Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Lawyers: Andrew Stoltmann chicago, Illinois

Dec 13 2015
JS Barkats, PLLC Sunny J. Barkats, Sunny Barkats Attorney at Law Dishonest Lawyer, Thief, Liar, Steals client's funds, scam artist New York New York
Author: NEw York, New York Lawyers: JS Barkats, PLLC New York, New York