Services → Lawyers

Jan 28 2016
HOWARD E. TANNER ESQ. RIPOFF HORRIBLE LAWYER - SCAM NEW YORK New York
Author: New York, New York Lawyers: HOWARD E. TANNER ESQ. NEW YORK, New York

Jan 27 2016
HOWARD TANNER & HUGO ORTEGA ESQ. LAWYERS - DISHONEST - STOLE MY MONEY New York New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: HOWARD TANNER & HUGO ORTEGA ESQ. New York, New York

HOWARD E. TANNER ESQ. LAWYER TERRIBLE SCAMMER New York New York
Author: New York, New York Lawyers: HOWARD E. TANNER ESQ. LAWYER New York, New York

Jan 25 2016
Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Glen Wietzel aka Glen 'Weasel'Matthew EspinosaMark R. Robinius The Most Incompetent Law Firm I Have Ever Dealt With...Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Garland Texas
Author: Texas Lawyers: Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Garland, Texas

80, Report #1282012

Jan 24 2016
Jan H. Brown Law Jan Brown, Law Office of Jan H. Brown unjust enrichment,breach of privacy,bad faith New York New York
Author: New York Lawyers: Jan H. Brown Law new york, New York

Jan 18 2016
Jeffrey Brauwerman Shane, Shane and Brauwerman Total Scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Lawyers: Jeffrey Brauwerman Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 18 2016
AVVO AVVO does not represent an accurate review of an attorney. They are missleading. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Lawyers: AVVO Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Larissa Funk Viana Lawyers Fee scam Paradise Point Queensland Author: Surfers Paradise, Other Lawyers: Larissa Funk Paradise Point,

Jan 17 2016
Law Offices of Arnold N. Hirsch Ineffective Legal Representation to include Abandonment and Malpractice Apache Junction Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Lawyers: Law Offices of Arnold N. Hirsch Apache Junction, Arizona

Jan 12 2016
Ali Ali, Esq. Law Champs, LLC Attorney Screwed Up My Case! Princeton New Jersey Author: Manville, New Jersey Lawyers: Ali Ali, Esq. Princeton, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
Investor Defense Law and Jeremy Hyndman InvestorDefenseLaw.com Investor Defense Law and Jeremy Hyndman, its founder (InvestorDefenseLaw.com), are a complete scam, fraudulent and deceptive. Spokane Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Investor Defense Law and Jeremy Hyndman Spokane, Washington

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 18 2016
M. Jaqueline Gaithe Jackie Gaithe Devastating bad/incorrect legal advice Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Lawyers: M. Jaqueline Gaithe

Dec 25 2015
Jamie Frank Attorney at Law Jamie Frank Do not engage this Attorney to handle the sale of your Business levittown New York Author: surfside, Florida Lawyers: Jamie Frank Attorney at Law levittown, New York