Services → Telephone Answering Services

Approximately 499 Reports Found

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Barwood Taxi Boston, HBS Dianna D. Skype: dianna.d23, facebook.com/dianna.denapoli, Elisha Rosenkranz Skype: elisha.rosenkranzelisha.rosenkranz@trecamerica.com, facebook.com/elisha.rosenkranzJoshua Panelo@trecamerica.com Barwood Taxi Hires people off shores, and does´nt pay their employees wages!!! Kensington Maryland
Author: marco island, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Barwood Taxi Boston, HBS Kensington, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
Stericyle formerly known as Appletree Answers Horrible Service, Delay and Ignore their Customers Nationwide Author: Texas Telephone Answering Services: Stericyle Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
securus contact systems securus over charged me and refused refunding. shaddy company happy valley Oregon Author: lawton, Oklahoma Telephone Answering Services: securus contact systems Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Legacy Collect, Collect Call charge was outrageous without being connecting the other party. Summit New Jersey
Author: Summit, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Hyun Kim Summit, New Jersey

Jun 07 2016
Flat Rate Phone Service - Dennis Holmes Don't trust him with your credit cards they are thieves.They charged me about $20 a month for the service it turns out they charged my card every two weeks an extra $44 then Boom they took over $800 in one charge from my debit. Total scam. So don't say I Scam Author: Miami, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Flat Rate Phone Service - Dennis Holmes

May 17 2016
CONSLINES INMATE PHONE CALLS Author: MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: CONSLINES Internet

May 12 2016
4myhr.com Hr and benefits resource for Marriott International Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Answering Services: 4myhr.com Internet

May 11 2016
TELECONTACTS INTERNATIONAL LLC WORST COMPANY EVER THEY TO WORK WITH THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY Internet Author: beverly hills, California Telephone Answering Services: TELECONTACTS INTERNATIONAL LLC Internet

May 06 2016
Alarm Services Alarm Services ,Gotomyalarm.com Fraudulent Billing Kirkland Washington Author: Wayzata, Minnesota Telephone Answering Services: Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 19 2016
Hubspot Inc. Unreasonable charge Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Dubai, Other Telephone Answering Services: Hubspot Inc. Cambridge, Massachusetts

Mar 08 2016
OMG National This company ripped us off and continues to try again! Plantation Florida Author: Deland, Florida Telephone Answering Services: OMG National Plantation, Florida

Oct 20 2015
Answer Connect, Answer Connect in 1033 SE Main St #1, Portland, OR 97214 answer connect, telephone answering services, web-site design, lead generation Portland Oregon Author: Martinez, California Telephone Answering Services: Answer Connect Portland, Oregon

Sep 01 2015
Justanswer.com Just Answer. Com A Total RipOff! I payed, and then "access denied.." !!! Internet Author: Uppsala, Telephone Answering Services: Justanswer.com Internet

Jul 09 2015
answering specialits worst service no reply to emails or phone calls charges for service not provided Nationwide Author: woodland hills, California Telephone Answering Services: answering specialits Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Connect Network GTL Inmate Phone Took my money! Nationwide Author: Princess Anne, Maryland Telephone Answering Services: Connect Network GTL Inmate Phone Nationwide

Jun 08 2015
IOSTLCO IOS TelecomTelephone Answering Services Charged my credit card over $45 for a 3 minute collect call Palo Alto California Author: Pell City, Alabama Telephone Answering Services: IOSTLCO Palo Alto, California

May 14 2015
Opus Virtual Offices regus STAY AWAY: OPUS IS SHADY - – ILLEGAL AGREEMENTS – STAY AWAY: CREDIT CARD FRAUD – STAY AWAY: F GRADE Boca Raton Florida Author: Saddle Brook, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Opus Virtual Offices Boca Raton, Florida

May 10 2015
iostlco overcharge for 2 minute call Palo alto california Author: ashland, Virginia Telephone Answering Services: iostlco Palo alto, Virginia