allowances

Services → Telephone Answering Services

Approximately 459 Reports Found

Jan 20 2010
Greentree data Unauthorized charge Internet EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Telephone Answering Services: Greentree data Internet

Dec 10 2009
myiproducts.com myiproducts imail, LLC myiproducts.com accused of Phone Bill Cramming Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Telephone Answering Services: myiproducts.com Internet

Nov 23 2009
Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI Fradulent Charges on Phone Bill Internet Author: lemoyne, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI Internet

Nov 11 2009
Judith Snow, Snow-Cap Agency Inc., And Federal Employee Seminars, Inc. Judy Snow LIE LIE LIE, WANTS MONEY UPFRONT DOES NOTHING Castle Rock, Colorado Author: annapolis, Maryland Telephone Answering Services: Judith Snow, Snow-Cap Agency Inc., And Federal Employee Seminars, Inc. Castle Rock, Colorado

Oct 26 2009
American E-voice Ltd. Never ordered service. Asked once for refund, not given. Began March, 2009. Need refund $14.95 per month. Internet Author: Vernon, Texas Telephone Answering Services: American E-voice Ltd. Internet

Oct 16 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL Received the following email 10/16/09. I called 800-286-4455 to report that I had not ordered this service. I received the typical argument that I had completed a form which is how they got my infor Forest Lake, Minnesota Author: Windham, Maine Telephone Answering Services: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL Forest Lake, Minnesota

Oct 12 2009
Callwave Charged Twice Internet Author: Palmer, Alaska Telephone Answering Services: Callwave Internet

Sep 29 2009
My Billing Services, Inc. Shocked to see the name of this telephone answering service added to my home phone bill. Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut Telephone Answering Services: My Billing Services, Inc. Internet

Sep 23 2009
Orbit Telecom Vmail Orbit Telecom Fraudulent Charges then they give only a Partial Refund! Internet, Nevada Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Telephone Answering Services: Orbit Telecom Vmail Internet, Nevada

Sep 19 2009
Answering Service - ASINY.com I have not been paid by this company for my services provided internet, New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Telephone Answering Services: Answering Service Inc. Internet

Aug 22 2009
U.S.B.I. Long distance charges on my verizon bill that was unauthorized Rosedale, Virginia Author: Rosedale, Virginia Telephone Answering Services: U.S.B.I. Internet

Aug 16 2008
My Voicemail Network Charged for unauthorized service for three months now Internet Author: Benicia, California Telephone Answering Services: My Voicemail Network Internet

Jul 28 2008
Advertisers Clearing House charge my account for services not requested, adding on to my verizon phone acct Internet Internet Author: mahwah, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Advertisers Clearing House Internet

Aug 25 2008
ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL Cramming unauthorized charges for services San Antonio Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephone Answering Services: ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2008
ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD Billed without my approval directly on to my AT&T bill. Hackensac New Jersey Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Telephone Answering Services: ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD Hackensac, New Jersey

Aug 04 2008
My Voicemail Network I never requested their service, they keep billing me, and they will not answer their phone Internet Author: Benicia, California Telephone Answering Services: My Voicemail Network Internet

Aug 19 2008
ESBI/ billing On Belhalf Of Blvd Network Llc Made false charges on my verizon phone bill San Antonio texas Author: decatur, Michigan Telephone Answering Services: ESBI/ billing On Belhalf Of Blvd Network Llc Nationwide

Aug 23 2008
Rocket Communication Services, Inc. - Rocket Comm Svcs Inc. - Rocket Voicemail, Unauthorized, Fraudulent EFax/Voicemail charges through AT&T Palm Harbor Florida Author: Stanton, California Telephone Answering Services: Rocket Communication Services, Inc. - Rocket Comm Svcs Inc. - Rocket Voicemail Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 30 2008
Orbit Telecom Orbit Telecom and Enhanced Services Billing scamming AT&T customers Plantation Florida Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Telephone Answering Services: Orbit Telecom Plantation, Florida

Feb 09 2008
Nations 1st Communications Unauthorized fees, scam, corrupt Clearwater Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Nations 1st Communications Clearwater, Florida

Feb 13 2008
Ignotius Sent me in in operable password, refused to refund my money, phoneline was no good Orange California Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Telephone Answering Services: Ignotius Orange, California

Feb 22 2008
ESBI-Solo Communications-- RIP OFF Charged my Embarq phone bill $14 for voicemail that I NEVER ordered! CLEARWATER Nationwide Author: Wheat Country, Kansas Telephone Answering Services: ESBI-Solo Communications Nationwide

Jul 23 2008
Integretel Slammed us for voice mail service we never ordered. Have been doing it for months. Internet Author: Homewood, Illinois Telephone Answering Services: Integretel Internet

Jul 15 2008
I-products My I-products should read I-will rob you San Francisco California Author: gardendale, Alabama Telephone Answering Services: I-products San Francisco, California

May 05 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL And ESBI Inc ARE FRAUDS!I was checking my phone bill today and found an unauthorized charge of $14.95. The charge was listed under ESBI for the following services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE. Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Union City, California Telephone Answering Services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL AND ESBI INC Forest Lake, Minnesota