Services → Lottery

Jul 23 2014
KEN SILVER LOTTO80 SYSTEM SCAMMER minneapolis Minnesota
Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Lottery: KEN SILVER LOTTO80 SYSTEM minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 25 2014
Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield "prize Coordinater" was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide Author: farmington, Missouri Lottery: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 18 2014
Jerry Bright Agent for process and remittance of prize money to a designated Bank Account Madrid Spain
Author: Petaluma, California Lottery: Jerry Bright, Safe-way Seguros Madrid, Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
bananalotto Reward ripoff Internet Author: Alaska Lottery: bananalotto Internet

Apr 18 2014
Betcoiner scam bitcoin gambling Anonymous Internet
Author: Pleasant Lake, Indiana Lottery: Betcoiner Internet

Mar 27 2014
Barclays bank London. Glenn Roeder. scammed by winning a fake lottry London United Kingdom
Author: Doetinchem, Alabama Lottery: Barclays bank London. London, Select State/Province

Mar 20 2014
Standard Trust Financial Services I received a letter dated 3 /11/2014 stating that I am a 2nd prize winner in the second category of the USA Mega draw held on Jan. 30, 2014. Fort Knox Kentucky Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Lottery: Standard Trust Financial Services Fort Knox, Kentucky

Mar 16 2014
Netspend Netspend is making me feel they are robbing me of money,it's my money and I need it now!! Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Austin, Texas

Mar 16 2014
Lotto Profits Chris Malcom Lotto Profits.com offered lotto system for wheeling down, with astrological sign, Atlanta georgia Author: Providence, Utah Lottery: Lotto Profits Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 13 2014
American Money Corporation Joseph Fisher, Claims Managerphone 206-497-6067 Scam telephone call coming thru my employer's telephone number. Montego Bay Jamaica Author: Dalton, Georgia Lottery: American Money Corporation Montego Bay, Other

Feb 21 2014
Internat'l Award Pay Center IAPC $15,000 for $9 fee payment of a contest of skill Kansas City Missouri
Author: Akron, Ohio Lottery: Internat'l Award Pay Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 06 2014
international ticketing office Now in Australia but phone in Amsterdam Nerang BC Queensland Australia Author: netherlands, Other Lottery: international ticketing office Nerang BC, Select State/Province

13, Report #1112088

Jan 01 2014
Pacific Northwest Clearing House P.N.C.H., Inc.Jason Berry Lottery scam / fake check Delta British Columbia Canada Author: Kentucky Lottery: Pacific Northwest Clearing House Delta, British Columbia

Dec 30 2013
Client Services International Varsity Lakes QLD 4227 Australia I received a letter, asking me to pay 10.00 for a data release fee for guaranteed eligibility of winning a powerball $40,000,000,00 . note: To proceed delivery of the notified item ( winning $ ) They require a data release fee of $10.00 Payment to SERVICES INTERNATIONAL Item ID Q632384444 and I have 7 days to send the fee. Entry Claim Directives Documents for release Ref: 77158-08, IBRS/CCRI NO. 174227, T.P 00000633 690 09 Breclav 120 Varsity Lakes Qld Nationwide
Author: West Los angeles, California Lottery: Client Services International Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
La loteria Solidaria La loteria Solidaria Spanish & International Lottery Management INC. Final award notification for a loterry win in my name although I'v never bought a lottery ticket Madrid Internet Author: lapid, Other Lottery: La loteria Solidaria Internet

Dec 04 2013
NexGen, Inc. World Headquarters Office of President of Processing & JudgingAward Notification CommissionNexGen Mailed Award Notification that asks for money in return for award. Kansas City Kansas Author: Glendale, Arizona Lottery: NexGen, Inc. Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 13 2013
Waterhouse Financial Services Conquest One, Incdba, APEXX Equipment, Inc. Prize Winning Notification of $125,000.00 Englewood Colorado Author: Haymarket, Virginia Lottery: Waterhouse Financial Services Englewood, Colorado

Oct 25 2013
Pedro Quezada qpedro42@rogers.com Money transfer scam he wanted to donate 2,000,000 to me Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa Dominican Republic London, England Author: St George, Utah Lottery: Pedro Quezada Jarabacoa, Select State/Province

Oct 24 2013
Links Financial Incorporated Lottery Scam Los Angeles California Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Lottery: Links Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Sep 26 2013
STRIKE IT RICH SWWEPSTAKES E WRIGHT IMMEDIATE LUMP SUM PAYMEN OF $550,000.00 Largo, FLORIDA Author: Los Angeles, California Lottery: STRIKE IT RICH SWWEPSTAKES Larfo, FL 33777, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Coast Capital Financial Services Allen Nelson I received a letter from CoastCapitalFinancialService stating I was the 2nd prize winner on the second category of the USA Mega Sweepstakes draw held on July 10, 2013. They told me i won won 355,000.00 dollars and enclosed a check for $4,650.00 tleeing me this was to pay for processing fees. The said not to act on this notice without first contacting claim agent: Allen Nelson @1940-604-0587 to activate the check. and to avoid missappropriation and mishandling of winnings. It sais they were bery excited for me signed by Sarah Martins , Promotion Manager. The check is authentic and could easily make you think you could deposit it. It meakes you believe taht even with the processing fee of 3,850.00 you would still be ahead with the check of 4,650.00. They nedd to be caught before they rip off any more people! Acton Maine Author: Lake Worth, Florida Lottery: Coast Capital Financial Services Acton, Maine

Sep 14 2013
American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P.) Michael Washington, Tracking Manager J.R.Stewart that the name on the letter I sent 12.00 dollar check ck#1050 to American sweepstakes th I look up American Sweepstakes Publishers to try to get a phone number so i could call them about them wanting $12.00 dollars for each letter an then i saw where it was a scam i just want my 12.00 back Kansas City Kansas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Lottery: American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P.) Michael Washington, Tracking Manager Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 28 2013
Cautivadora SCAM ARTIST!! DO NOT ENTER ANY CONTESTS FROM FACEBOOK OR ORDER ONLINE FROM THEM!! JANEEN JONES WILL CHEAT YOU AND RUN YOU AROUND IN CIRCLES!! Dover Delaware Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Lottery: Cautivadora Dover, Delaware