Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

Oct 19 2014
ADVOCARE Ripped Me Off for several hundred $$$ Plano Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: ADVOCARE Plano, Texas

Oct 15 2014
Try Garcinia Advanced Try Cleanse Pro This company is purposely deceiving people and is a huge scam! Internet Author: Fairchance, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Try Garcinia Advanced Internet

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Seneca-Vitabella Skin care Unauthorized charges to credit cards they claimed would only be used to pay shipping of samples. Indianapolis, Internet Author: San Marcos, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Seneca-Vitabella Skin care Internet

Oct 13 2014
Edge Fitness They signed me up for month to month and when I moved they are still trying to charge me.I paid more to quit when I wanted and avoid a contract. When I quit they still hassle me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Edge Fitness Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 12 2014
true cleanse The initial $4.95 charge was $379.67 within 30 days! Internet Author: fullerton, California Supplemental Health Programs: true cleanse Internet

Oct 10 2014
Proactive Solution Guthy-Renker Proactive Solution Unauthorized Charge Nationwide Author: San Juan, PR, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Proactive Solution Guthy-Renker Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Nutrition World Nutrition World took my money, sent me a fictitious tracking reference number and is now ignoring me! Island Park New York Author: Australia, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrition World Island Park, New York

Oct 10 2014
your Better Tomorrow Such a rip off! $1.99 cd turns into $84.95 that you will never get back! Called them and they lie, lie, lie about refunding money. Cancel your card or they will debit it again & again! Fraud Alert!! Blaine North Carolina Author: New Albany, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: your Better Tomorrow Blaine, North Carolina

10, Report #1182027

Oct 09 2014
keragro lying, fraudulent activities, non informative website Internet Author: perry, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: keragro Internet

Oct 08 2014
Melaleuca Rep uses my account & card to order for other people - unbeknownst to me Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: Boulder Creek , California Supplemental Health Programs: Melaleuca Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Keragro SCAM! They misled me and took my money! Internet Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Keragro Internet

Oct 08 2014
Pure Vitamins PureGC60 & GCB Marketing pure green coffee cleanse the e-mail address for Pure GC60.com is different then the web page shows. Send the e-mail to: info@expertcustomercare.com This is a total stressfull situation, Just all of a sudden your C.C. is charged huge amount of money!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Princeton, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 07 2014
Tinnitus Pill at TinnitusPill.org "Audiens" Scamming and Deception Internet Author: Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Tinnitus Pill at TinnitusPill.org Internet

Oct 03 2014
ProGreenCoffee.com Never Received the 30-day Trial and Credit Card Charged $87.73 After 14 Days Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Supplemental Health Programs: ProGreenCoffee.com Internet

Oct 02 2014
Sizevitamins.com.au Sizevitamins.com.au hoax website aimed at ripping off the consumer Thailand Internet
Author: lockleys, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Sizevitamins.com.au Internet

Oct 02 2014
Nutrition World James Dowd I ordered products on August 15th 2014, they took my money but I never received any products, ignored my emails Internet Author: Camillo, Aust, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrition World Internet

Sep 29 2014
MyDiet LTD The website is not user friendly so I wanted to cancel but there is no way to contact these people by phone or on their website. Carol Stream Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: MyDiet LTD Internet

Sep 28 2014
plymouthdirect.com beactive.com never received my order or refund Montgomeryville Pennsylvania Author: Paducah, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: plymouthdirect.com Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2014
Metaugus inc. Jay Connaughton Axioms AKA Metaugus Sold us Fake products and we have the proofs cedartown Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Metaugus inc. Jay Connaughton cedartown, Georgia

Sep 27 2014
Direct Digital, L.L.C Brandon Adcock Non responsive to complaints and Beneflex is a rip off! Boston Massachusetts
Author: Frisco, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Direct Digital, L.L.C Bostaon, Massachusetts

Sep 25 2014
Beau Derma Revitaleye Not what it seems, a scam that will cost much more than quoted shipping Santa Ana Internet Author: lancaster, California Supplemental Health Programs: Beau Derma Revitaleye Internet

Sep 25 2014
MALELIBIDOXL I.I.S. GmbH MALE LIBIDO XL SCAM FRAUD Internet Author: Nederland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: MALELIBIDOXL Internet

anticipation