Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

Apr 17 2014
Force Factor SCAM - ForceFactor.com Force Factor SCAM Aston Pennsylvania Author: Fairfield, California Supplemental Health Programs: Force Factor Ashton, pennsylvania

Apr 17 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals Bait & Switch Operation Martinez Georgia Author: Algonquin, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
Biogeniste bills you before your "risk-free" trial period is up Lewiston Maine Author: Potsdam, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Biogeniste Lewiston, Maine

Apr 14 2014
Lurong Living Patrick W. Kwok, MD adam greenberg antler velvet Lurong living misleading the public with false advertising and questionable claims Internet
Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Lurong Living Internet

Apr 13 2014
Bio Health Research Order not received New York New York Author: Irving, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Health Research Internet

Apr 10 2014
A Physician's Blend Products: Marine Phytoplankton HGH First of all, I got an unsolicited call & was convinced to try the Marine Phytoplankton for 90 days. On approx. Day 87, I called for a refund. They put the "handler" named Wanda on the phone and she convinced me that I need a 2nd product in order for the first product to work optimally. Wanda claimed the Phytoplankton and the HGH cured all her health issues which she explained were many. When I called back to say the phytoplankton was STILL not working, they again put Wanda on the phone and she said I missed the date to get a refund & because I ordered more, there could be no refund. I said she didn't tell me that when I was convinced to re-ordered it. She said I could get a refund on the HGH around mid-April. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they closed the case. They did not explain why the case was closed even though I repeated asked why. With the Credit Card rep listening, I was again told a manger would call me back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Supplemental Health Programs: A Physician's Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 05 2014
Test X180 Ignote Rose Prentis spammed me from mangosart.com this company frequesntly spams my box I can tell its the same style as other mails iget. I have been hit 10 times by the same email and the unsubscribe goes to another ad with no way to remove yourself. Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Test X180 Ignote Internet

Mar 31 2014
optimal health inc Took my money without permission!!! Scam Wilmington D.E Author: London, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: optimal health inc Internet

Mar 30 2014
Labgenix Company offers a trial order of product, and then you are charged a large amount two weeks later. La Jolla California Author: Midlothian, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Mar 30 2014
Optimal Stack MassPM Free Trials more than shipping. Additional $100 each hidden. DO NOT BUY! Internet Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Supplemental Health Programs: Optimal Stack Internet

Mar 30 2014
TonaDerm Ant-aging "free trial" is a ripoff!!! Sherman Oaks, California Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: TonaDerm Internet

Mar 31 2014
SCOTT FISHMAN / TEAM ALL AMERICAN Team of Runners IS A FRUAD AND PHONEY / scott fishman fraudulent. Scott Fishman is a drug dealer! he told me directly to use drugs to enhance my endurance! I will never compete without skill. Disgusted by drug dealing within fitness. Internet Author: calabasas, California Supplemental Health Programs: SCOTT FISHMAN / TEAM ALL AMERICAN Internet

Mar 25 2014
BioGeniste Beware, do not bite on their offer New York New York Author: Newkirk, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: BioGeniste New York, New York

Mar 25 2014
RVTL Skin Cream Sheridan LabsPhoenix Labs SHADY and UNDERHANDED COMPANY - BUYER BEWARE palmdale California Author: fairlawn, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: RVTL Skin Cream Sheridan LabsPhoenix Labs palmdale, California

Mar 25 2014
5 Star Great Call I cancelled my 5 start last month and they billed me again on March 18th and will not issue me a credit. I guess they need the money badly! Carlsdad California Author: El Monte, California Supplemental Health Programs: 5 Star Carlsdad, California