Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

Apr 29 2016
Herbal-salvation.com Viable solutions llc Sold unpleasant substance poised as something pleasant Nampa Idaho Author: Valrico, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Herbal-salvation.com Nampa, Idaho

Apr 28 2016
Kerintinique sent me stuff did not order and charged me, refused to return money they charge more then agreed to Internet Author: Lyons, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Kerintinique Internet

Apr 27 2016
Focus Nutra stole my money Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Apr 27 2016
V L Health Scottsdale, Az V L Health Scottsdale, AZ888-552-3684 Read the Fine Print Scottsdale Arizona Author: kearney, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: V L Health Scottsdale, Az Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 27 2016
InsuranceTPA.com THEFT Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: InsuranceTPA.com Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Genworth Life "legitimate" ripoff! Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Genworth Life Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 22 2016
Areli Gonzales Lilly I got ripped off by ordering a trial of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. Pacolma California Author: San Antonio , Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Areli Gonzales Pacolma, California

Apr 22 2016
Plexus Worldwide Plexus PinkPlexus SlimPink Drink SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! MULTI-LEVEL "MARKETING"! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! ALERT!! SCOTSDALE NATIONWIDE Author: NATIONWIDE, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
BRONSON VITAMINS Iv been ripped off Author: CHESHIRE, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: BRONSON VITAMINS UK

Apr 13 2016
Unicity International or Make Life Better After pointing out the sales tax they were charging was double my location, they put me on hold and never came back. When i called back they told me it was MY responsibility to correct their sales tax issues. I requested the contact for where they get their sales tax information and they refused to give me that information for me to follow up and generate a correction. When i requested the ability to contact the CEO, no company agent knew who it was... These employees don't even know who their boss was! I have ordered product from this company for years and was shocked by both the -new- excessive charging AND the fact that they make extra money on over charging for sales tax! SCAM! Orem Utah Author: Niwot, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Unicity International Orem, Utah

Apr 13 2016
Sun Chlorella USA Corp Undisclosed, unnecessary P&H charges. Torrance California Author: anaheim, California Supplemental Health Programs: Sun Chlorella USA Corp Torrance, California

Apr 12 2016
African Mango XT Fraud Houston Texas
Author: London , Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: African Mango XT Houston, Texas

Apr 11 2016
VL Health Shop Volcan Health Charge my credit card TWICE without authorization Scottsdale Arizona Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: VL Health Shop Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 24 2016
Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC  Tempe Arizona Author: Laguna Niguel, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC Tempe, Arizona

Apr 08 2016
Northstar Nutritionals Consumer Help Consumer help nightmare at Northstar Nutritionals Frederalsburg Maryland Author: Maryville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Northstar Nutritionals Frederalsburg, Maryland

Apr 08 2016
True Derma, LA skin serum, Dermserum RIP OFF, RIP OFF, RIP OFF. RIP OFF!!!!! Internet Author: los angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: True Derma Internet

Apr 07 2016
metabo matrix did a trial and then cancelled I talked to 2 people to verify the cancellation. then today got a bottle and they charged my debit card . they make it almost impossible to contact them no info on the shipping label or product!!!!! these people are a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scottsdale arizona Author: ocean park, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: metabo matrix