Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

Aug 24 2016
bodybuilding.com lost money doing business with this company. Refused to refund shipping costs Internet Author: morristown, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: bodybuilding.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Body Genix Auto ship cancelled orders Clinton County MI Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Body Genix MI

Aug 23 2016
Buycocaleaves.com We sent $500 in bit coin money to the company for coca leaf that never came. We tried calling, writing and got no response. Cusco Peru Author: San cristobal, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Buycocaleaves.com Cusco, Peru

Aug 22 2016
Healthey.com Scam company fake customer service information Clearwater Florida
Author: Ruthville, Dist of Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey.com Clearwater, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. "Henry" does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 18 2016
Egyptian Skin Pacific YouthNutrageyeserumDirecthlthyskin Anti-aging cream Tampa Florida Author: Boothbay, Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Egyptian Skin Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
SuppClub I ordered two(2) self mixing protein shakers, paid for their sipping and recieved nothing Internet Author: santee, California Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Aug 09 2016
Aflac Aflac Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Columbas Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Aflac Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Endgo1.vom EndgoTrusticor,LLC Or Nitro x Total scam and ripoff Florida - orlando also a Po box in St Petersburg Internet
Author: Staten Island , New York Supplemental Health Programs: Endgo1.vom Internet

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2016
Hydravella, L'Envy, Levela When I purchased all the items , at different times, it was my understanding that the first bottle only cost shipping and handling. If I didn't want to keep,receiving them then I would call and unsubsidized. I called all of them after the first month with the exception of L'Envy. I used it for a few months then I u subscribe. All of these companies kept sending me their products and billing my credit card $90 to $100 a month. I repeatedly called and they repeatedly kept sending it. Lewiston Maine Author: ville platte, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Hydravella Lewiston, Maine

Aug 07 2016
INTELLIGENTSUPPLEMENT.com INTELLIGENTNUTRA.COM Nutra Support You'll never know its coming none Internet Author: Lehi, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: INTELLIGENTSUPPLEMENT.com Internet

Aug 07 2016
Hydrolux & Cellvia False advertising, "Free Trial" Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux & Cellvia Internet

16, Report #1320838

Aug 05 2016
Praza Health Product is Zynec Claim to have a trial shipment for $5, end u getting charged $69.99! Internet Author: Endicott, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

17, Report #1320743

Aug 04 2016
USANA USANA Health Sciences What they tell you and what is real Salt Lake City Utah Author: Arvada, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: USANA Salt Lake City, Utah

18, Report #1320670

Aug 04 2016
Diet Supplements Repetitive ripoff. Will charge you monthly with no authorization Provo Utah Author: Shelbyville, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

19, Report #1320421

Aug 03 2016
hydrolux and cellvia ripoff! I ordered for free two sample skin products - cellvia and hydrolux and paid for shipping only. A few weeks later, my credit card was charged $93 twice for both products! Internet Author: San Rafael, California Supplemental Health Programs: hydrolux and cellvia Internet

20, Report #1320335

Aug 02 2016
Nouvalift 1812 w Sunset Blvd ST George , UT 84770 84430173508443017349 I participate to the online Survey and came with this product on list . St George , Utah Internet Author: westville, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift Internet

21, Report #1319991

Aug 01 2016
Supremia BEWARE!!!!! Internet Author: richardson, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Supremia Internet

22, Report #1319897

Jul 31 2016
vlhealth metabomatrix allentown Internet Author: whitehall, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: vlhealth Internet