Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

Apr 12 2016
African Mango XT Fraud Houston Texas
Author: London , Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: African Mango XT Houston, Texas

Apr 11 2016
VL Health Shop Volcan Health Charge my credit card TWICE without authorization Scottsdale Arizona Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: VL Health Shop Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 24 2016
Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC  Tempe Arizona Author: Laguna Niguel, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC Tempe, Arizona

Apr 08 2016
Northstar Nutritionals Consumer Help Consumer help nightmare at Northstar Nutritionals Frederalsburg Maryland Author: Maryville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Northstar Nutritionals Frederalsburg, Maryland

Apr 08 2016
True Derma, LA skin serum, Dermserum RIP OFF, RIP OFF, RIP OFF. RIP OFF!!!!! Internet Author: los angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: True Derma Internet

Apr 07 2016
metabo matrix did a trial and then cancelled I talked to 2 people to verify the cancellation. then today got a bottle and they charged my debit card . they make it almost impossible to contact them no info on the shipping label or product!!!!! these people are a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scottsdale arizona Author: ocean park, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: metabo matrix

Apr 07 2016
Regenify ENCORE PLUS SOLUTIONS INC. Bad business, poor customer service and relations MIAMI Florida Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Regenify MIAMI, Florida

Apr 06 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Premium - Las Vegas Garcinia Cambogia Premium, 3315 E. Russell Rd, A4-132, Las Vegas NV 89120 Is NOT Free Trial Las Vegas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium - Las Vegas Internet

Apr 05 2016
Townsend Treatment Center, Baton Rouge Unprofessional staff harassing patients Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Townsend Treatment Center, Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 03 2016
YOLI ,The Better Body Company, Yoli.com Unscrupulous billing tactics, unauthorized charges, fraud Salt Lake City Utah Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: YOLI Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 02 2016
Platinum Cambogia Ultra Slim diet plus They helped themselves to $137 of MY money for two mths now I had no idea I was being charged Huntington Beach, Ca 92648 Internet Author: Lewisport , Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum Cambogia Ultra Internet

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California

Mar 31 2016
Skin Optics, Vibrant SkinOptics Rejuvenating Cream Santa Ana California Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Optics Internet

Mar 30 2016
Plexus Plexus Worldwide Plexus Scam/Pyramid Scheme Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dallas, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 30 2016
Miracle Ingredient Dr. Shahab Mokhtare Credit Card Scam by unauthorised deductions Traverse City Michigan Author: Killarney, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Miracle Ingredient Traverse City, Michigan

Mar 26 2016
vlhealth.com scottsdale az trial size scam scottsdale Arizona Author: traverse city, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: vlhealth.com scottsdale az scottsdale, Arizona