Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

May 03 2016
superior health products Forskolin Slim Comes in as spam England Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: superior health products Internet

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC products sold:maximum test and nitric storm Offered free trial and wording somehow alludes to you have to pay after 14 days. Very deceptive buffalo wyoming Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Next Level Nutra LLC Internet

May 02 2016
Renue Derma Ordered free sample and company continues to send new orders and charge exorbitant $$$ to credit card. no phone # to call and cancel Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Renee Derma Fountain Hills , Arizona

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

Apr 29 2016
Herbal-salvation.com Viable solutions llc Sold unpleasant substance poised as something pleasant Nampa Idaho Author: Valrico, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Herbal-salvation.com Nampa, Idaho

Apr 28 2016
Kerintinique sent me stuff did not order and charged me, refused to return money they charge more then agreed to Internet Author: Lyons, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Kerintinique Internet

Apr 27 2016
Focus Nutra stole my money Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Apr 27 2016
V L Health Scottsdale, Az V L Health Scottsdale, AZ888-552-3684 Read the Fine Print Scottsdale Arizona Author: kearney, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: V L Health Scottsdale, Az Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 27 2016
InsuranceTPA.com THEFT Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: InsuranceTPA.com Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Genworth Life "legitimate" ripoff! Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Genworth Life Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 22 2016
Areli Gonzales Lilly I got ripped off by ordering a trial of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. Pacolma California Author: San Antonio , Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Areli Gonzales Pacolma, California

Apr 22 2016
Plexus Worldwide Plexus PinkPlexus SlimPink Drink SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! MULTI-LEVEL "MARKETING"! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! ALERT!! SCOTSDALE NATIONWIDE Author: NATIONWIDE, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
BRONSON VITAMINS Iv been ripped off Author: CHESHIRE, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: BRONSON VITAMINS UK

Apr 13 2016
Unicity International or Make Life Better After pointing out the sales tax they were charging was double my location, they put me on hold and never came back. When i called back they told me it was MY responsibility to correct their sales tax issues. I requested the contact for where they get their sales tax information and they refused to give me that information for me to follow up and generate a correction. When i requested the ability to contact the CEO, no company agent knew who it was... These employees don't even know who their boss was! I have ordered product from this company for years and was shocked by both the -new- excessive charging AND the fact that they make extra money on over charging for sales tax! SCAM! Orem Utah Author: Niwot, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Unicity International Orem, Utah

Apr 13 2016
Sun Chlorella USA Corp Undisclosed, unnecessary P&H charges. Torrance California Author: anaheim, California Supplemental Health Programs: Sun Chlorella USA Corp Torrance, California