Health & Fitness → Supplemental Health Programs

Jan 17 2016
Nutrafit Health Pendleton IN Just wants you money even if you cancel Pendleton Indiana Author: Rosedale, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrafit Health Pendleton IN Pendleton, Indiana

Jan 17 2016
Focus nutra intelligex Intelligex Canadian Focus nutra is a complete scam Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: Focus nutra intelligex Internet

Jan 15 2016
Barthel Fitness Jonathan Barthel Order never received. Sent numerous emails via website, facebook, and gmail with no reply St. Paul or Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Mainstreet, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Barthel Fitness Internet

Jan 13 2016
Vitality Health and Nutrition Never paid for hours worked Orlando Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Vitality Health and Nutrition Orlando, Florida

Jan 13 2016
RMA GREEN COFFEE AND FORSKOLIN The reason of this email its to report the companies i have been trying to communicate with them to fix my status and they haven't be able to fix my problem and i have been charge 89.10 dollars already wen i had send my product back since the beginning o Irresponsible with people returns and orders too and not good by resolving the problem Santa Ana California GEORGIA Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: RMA GREEN COFFEE AND FORSKOLIN Santa Ana California,

Jan 11 2016
fcf probioslim they keep taking money out of my checking acct. without my o.k. internet Internet Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: fcf probioslim Internet

Jan 10 2016
Kyolic Wakunaga of America Co., Ltd False advertising Mission Viejo California Author: Olathe, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: Kyolic Mission Viejo , California

Dec 28 2015
Steroid-forums.com Steroid-forums SCAM.. SCAM.. SCAM..I ordered supplements from. www.steroid-forums.com.. to the value of 500 US Dollars. After instructions I sent the money by Moneygram. just before Christmas. As soon as the money arrived, communication stopped. I went Steroid-forums.com, Complaints,Ripoff, scam, Fraudsters Internet Author: london, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Steroid-forums.com Internet

Dec 22 2015
Nutrasecure Vitahealth LLC Citratone "Free" Trial is a Scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrasecure Internet

Dec 15 2015
Purity products Removed money from my bank account with a different card # than the one used for sample. Said they would return money. They lied. Internet Author: Lillington, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Purity products Internet

Dec 14 2015
Shaklee Dont order the products!!! Groveport Ohio Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Shaklee Internet

Dec 07 2015
Hartford scientific I and they continue to bill my credit card and send me additional products that I did not request or authorize Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Hartford scientific Internet

Dec 06 2015
Vivacious Skin Skin care rip off Internet Author: Tracy, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vivacious Skin Internet

Dec 04 2015
renue derma took 94.57 out of my account, when i called them they claimed there was a no refund policy, which it did not have on their site. i demanded they put the money back, the woman was trying to offer me a discounted price, she gave me a cancellation number for a refund san diego California Author: fort wayne, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: renue derma san diego, California