Sports & Recreation → Sporting Goods

Apr 12 2016
Chreapjordansus.com Ordered a pair of jordan retros never recieved them and the tracking number they gave me wasnt even valid China China Author: West Lafayette , Ohio Sporting Goods: Chra

Apr 11 2016
HammerX Driver Jack Hammer Order and paid for the Hammer Driver but it has been 4 weeks no Driver has been delivered no one at customer service will talk to me or call me back as I have requested three times Internet order Internet order Author: Greensboro , North Carolina Sporting Goods: HammerX Driver Internet

Apr 11 2016
Todd Hart Todd Hart Saddlery, Proformance Design Fabrication Took a $2500 deposit on a custom saddle and never built it or returned the money. Glendale Arizona Author: Yelm, Washington Sporting Goods: Todd Hart Internet

Apr 07 2016
Nationalgunowner.org Lack of commucations, could not find my order but charged my AMAX card Internet Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Nationalgunowner.org Internet

Apr 06 2016
Golf Galaxy Ripoff on club trade in North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Glenside, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Golf Galaxy North Wales, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2016
I'm so Country https://store.imsocountry.com/This company has taken money from my bank account for a flashlight they have never sent. I have sent them repeated emails and received the same reply over and over (it will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks) Two to three weeks h Intrenet sales company that advertises on Face Book Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bates City, Missouri Sporting Goods: I'm so Country Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 03 2016
Ride Now Powersports Chandler Lied about inventory to get us in the dealership Chandler Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Sporting Goods: Ride Now Powersports Chandler Chandler, Arizona

Apr 03 2016
Moosejaw False Advertising Internet Author: Leadville, Colorado Sporting Goods: Moosejaw Internet

Mar 30 2016
ANSgear.com lied to me and still waiting for my product to be shipped Simi Valley California Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: ANSgear.com Internet

Mar 30 2016
Chain reaction cycles Selling unsafe products Nationwide Author: IPSWICH, Alabama Sporting Goods: Chain reaction cyclez Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Bikesdirect WATCHOUT FOR THIS COMPANY Houston TX Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Sporting Goods: Bikesdirect Internet

Apr 02 2016
Doheneys Pool liner faded in less than 3 months because pool was located in a sunny location Internet Author: albany, New York Sporting Goods: Doheneys Internet

Mar 17 2016
Neptune Cyclery Rude, Incompetent Bicycle Service from Owner Tarpon Springs Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Sporting Goods: Neptune Cyclery Tarpon Springs, Florida

Mar 16 2016
Electric Vehicle Mall Electric Vehicle Mall www.electricvehiclemall.com FRAUD! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!! DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS!!! Largo Florida Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Largo, Florida

Mar 15 2016
I'm So Country Failed to fulfill order Las Vegas Internet Author: Pataskala, Ohio Sporting Goods: I'm So Country Internet

Mar 15 2016
Roadsideimports LLC False site. Took my money and refuse to contact me. Internet Author: Wooster, Ohio Sporting Goods: Roadsideimports LLC Internet