Computers & Internet → Search Engine Optimization

Approximately 773 Reports Found

Jul 07 2016
Suffescom solution pvt ltd suffescom NO. 1 FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA CHUTIYA WALIA (MD) mohali Internet Author: san jose, California Search Engine Optimization: Suffescom solution pvt ltd Internet

Jul 06 2016
Pageonepower Page One Power , A shadow of their former self - now no more than a sham Boise Idaho
Author: Not disclosed, California Search Engine Optimization: Pageonepower Boise, Idaho

Jun 22 2016
Sites Worldwide, Al Kiaza Hard sale to realtors across the country for google palcement webisted and Nevade corporations Las Vegas Nevada Author: miami, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Sites Worldwide Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 22 2016
Year Three SEO, Qualified Impressions,,, They take your money......and do nothing New York New York Author: Dublin, Search Engine Optimization: Year Three SEO EAST MEADOW, New York

Jun 12 2016
Family Therapy by Lisa Lisa Hills They sent me a robo call saying that I needed to pay to register my website after I just created my own website Redwood City California (CA) Author: Redwood City, California Search Engine Optimization: Family Therapy by Lisa Internet

Jul 09 2016
ZIP LOCAL This Company is running SEO SCAMS. I contacted this company for Seo services, paid for 3 months got zero, canceled my account and that was the end of that! or so I thought! a bad experience results so I decided to hire another company to help me out after this Company took all my money in 3 months and produced nothing!!! I had found a new Company that started producing some results, all of a sudden this ZIP LOCAL start calling me telling me I owe money even after I dropped them, claiming they were doing work demanding thousands of dollars. They would not stop calling us, when we ignored the menacing phone calls they hired lawyers who were also making rediclous menacing phone calls!! They then hired different lawyers even after we told lawyers they are SCAM Artists trying to con ous out of $6000 for zero work zero results. Its like they just can't work with customers ligitimalely, they are like leeches trying to scam customers off court cases be warned!! Utah
Author: new York, new york, New York Search Engine Optimization: ZIP LOCAL UT 84606-7353, Utah

Jun 27 2016
08:41 PM Sites Worldwide, Online Client Service, Account Specialists, Business Development (BDI), High pressure sales call with the intent to defraud, lies, false guarantees, false statements, bait and switch telemarketing interstate commerce fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chico, California Search Engine Optimization: Las Vegas, Nevada

May 30 2016
Web Marketing Experts WME WME review - unfortunately not good Melbourne Victoria Author: Sydney, Other Search Engine Optimization: Web Marketing Experts Melbourne, Other

May 13 2016
Joshua Zamora Does NOT pay his affiliates, NEVER promote any marketing product with the name "Joshua Zamora" attached to it! Miami Internet
Author: Manchester , Other Search Engine Optimization: Joshua Zamora Internet

May 19 2016
Author: Anneheim, California Search Engine Optimization: LF EAGLE Internet

May 07 2016
Internet Local Listings is a fraud company, scamming clients and employing deceitful practices Santa Ana California Author: North Haven, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana,

Apr 29 2016
Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems WARNING WARNING WARNING Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Search Engine Optimization: Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Highermatrix consultancy pvt ltd , bhubaneswar fraud seo company scam Highermatrix fraud and scammer , one company has four different website to cheat customer india, Odisha, Bhubaneswar Odisha
Author: Huntsville, Alaska Search Engine Optimization: Highermatrix consultancy pvt ltd , bhubaneswar fraud seo company scam Internet

Apr 13 2016
01:15 PM I was contacted to promote advertising for my business. I was told that my website would be shown up in various web search engines and the fee of $300 that I was paying would cover all costs to promote my advertising to these various search engines. Internet Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Search Engine Optimization: Internet

Apr 02 2016
Small Business-SEO Another Scam SEO And Want My Money Back Internet
Author: New Canaan, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: Small Business-SEO Internet