Entertainment → Museums

Approximately 29 Reports Found

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Jul 22 2016
Paramount Song Group Norm Daniels Jerry Normanf Total waste of money and time Nashville Tennessee Author: Houston, Texas Museums: Paramount Song Group Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 29 2015
Wmguitars.com Mark Holyer, WM Guitars, WMguitars Mark Holyer of WMguitars.com sends broken guitars...refuses to accept return or help. Terrible experience from their customer service. Dartington Internet
Author: kokomo, Indiana Museums: Wmguitars.com Internet
4, Report #1201878

Jan 15 2015
Benjamin lagorstrum Lagerstrum aka benjamin Irish is a con artists Ben Irish Ben Lagerstrum  Moviemakermyc.simdif (((Redacted))) (((Redacted))) Dianacpllv inc Gabbygs887@gmail.com Con artist who never graduated high school Author: Georgia , Alabama Museums: Benjamin lagorstrum Lagerstrum aka benjamin Irish is a con artists New York, New York

May 27 2014
VIIVIIVII and TLK Fusion Ken Collis Ken Collis is indeed a fraud and completely dishonest. We all watched him steal money from Lana Fuchs, Victor Ortiz, and every single one of his clients who he conned into bekleiving he would market their company ind propel them into the next level of business. Encino California Author: encino, California Museums: VIIVIIVII and TLK Fusion Encino, California

Mar 31 2013
Bloomspot.com Be Aware! You don't get the full value of coupons for dinner Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Museums: Bloomspot.com Internet

Oct 19 2012
Arts Heaven The 30 days guaranteed refund requested for a wrong item is not answered. Internet, California Author: London, Internet Museums: Arts Heaven Internet, California
8, Report #952028

Oct 07 2012
Ghostly Manor Rip Off, Big Joke, Sandusky, Ohio Author: findlay, Ohio Museums: Ghostly Manor Sandusky, Ohio

Sep 14 2012
Philip Cottrell Marbella Phil Cottrell Marbella Museum Services S,L. in Marbella - Oslo, Internet Author: Cardiff, Internet Museums: Philip Cottrell Marbella Internet

Jul 17 2012
kkmusic lier of music Internet
Author: , Museums: kkmusic Internet

Jul 26 2012
Tara Medium They took a payment and I never heard from the person again, I cannot contact them in anyway and they also have the authority to take out two additonal payments. Help! I DO NOT KNOW THE CITY OF STA New York City, Internet Author: Mahopac, New York Museums: Tara Medium Internet

Apr 12 2010
Startifacts Michael Kronick Kronick brothers $20.000 fraud, scam , selling stolen property , abuse of trust Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: MINES, Other Museums: Startifacts Michael Kronick Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 18 2010
Ticketmaster musemtickets.com museumtix.com I purchased 7 tickets to Dialog in the Dark museum and was charged for 21. I finally was able to get the company to refund for seven but have to date been unable to recover the money for the final 7 Charleston, West Virginia Author: Covington, Georgia Museums: Ticketmaster Charleston, West Virginia

Dec 14 2009
George Ranch Historical Park - Fort Bend Museum. George Ranch Campfire Christmas - over priced unedible food, deceptive advertising Richmond, Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Museums: George Ranch Historical Park Richmond, Texas

Dec 14 2009
George Ranchi Historical Park Fort Bend Museum Association Campfire Christmas - deceptive advertising, overpriced & unedible food Richmond, Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Museums: George Ranchi Historical Park Richmond, Texas

Sep 17 2009
Michael Louis Brittingham, American Business Club, A Closed Circle, Michael Jackson Museum @ Pickfair MICHAEL LOUIS BRITTINGHAM INTERNATIONAL INTERNET PREDATOR, Wilmington, Delaware Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Museums: Michael Louis Brittingham Wilmington, Delaware
17, Report #461923

Jun 15 2009
Smithsonian (magazine)Smithsonian National Assoiates(magazine) UNSOLICITED MAGAZINE Palm Coast Florida Author: CORDOVA, Tennessee Museums: Smithsonian National Assoiates(magazine) Palm Coast, Florida

Sep 25 2009
ONE SOURCE TALENT Riped Me off For 500 dollars Beverly Hills California Author: Hawthorne, California Museums: ONE SOURCE TALENT Beverly Hills, California

Sep 11 2006
Primerica Financial Services Sleazy, underhanded salesmanship, a waste of time Cincinnati Ohio*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Museums: Primerica Financial Services Cincinnati, Ohio

Dec 12 2008
Fathers Choice - Veronica Lujano - Amber - Scott Williams they screwed me and lied to and wont give me my money back Goleta California Author: Cooleemee, North Carolina Museums: Fathers Choice Goleta, California

Sep 09 2007
Museum Of Science And Industry, Rude, Abusive, Costly Rip Off Chicago Illinois Author: Aurora, Colorado Museums: Museum Of Science And Industry Chicago, Illinois