Services → Utility Companies

Sep 15 2014
Direct Energy Deceptive ESCO Door to Door Marketing New York City Nationwide Author: New York, New York Utility Companies: Direct Energy Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Aqua Texas Aqua America charging us different prices for water and sewer prices than others on the same street. Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Leander, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua Texas Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2014
City of Tallahassee Utilities Electric and water company Charged me $30 for a Typo. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Utility Companies: City of Tallahassee Utilities Tallahassee, Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
Alpha Gas & Electric No reimbursement for one month service as promised Pomona New York Author: Rock Tavern, New York Utility Companies: Alpha Gas & Electric Pomona, New York

Sep 09 2014
Direct Energy Unscrupulous Sales Tactics Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Utility Companies: Direct Energy Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
STARION The starion salesman demanded i give him my electric bill ! Springfield Massachusetts Author: holyoke, Massachusetts Utility Companies: STARION Springfield, Massachusetts

Sep 05 2014
Power Smart Pricing Ameren Illinois 15% Advertized Savings is actually a 31.9% Loss! Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Utility Companies: Power Smart Pricing Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2014
Nicor Solutions Hard Sales Scam Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Utility Companies: Nicor Solutions Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 23 2014
Verizon fios getting rid of them is worse than getting rid of tar at the beach Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Utility Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 19 2014
PAMS Pennsylvania Municipal services Stealing from the poor and over charging everyone.. oakmont Pennsylvania Author: Arnold, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: PAMS oakmont , Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2014
Ivorypro online I ordered a TRIAL version of their teeth whitening product and without my consent they are deducting from my bank the sum of£60.50p Internet Author: London UK, Alabama Utility Companies: Ivorypro online Internet

Aug 09 2014
starion Energy 3 days to terminate contract Middlebury Connecticut Author: Indian Orchard, Massachusetts Utility Companies: starion Energy Middlebury, Connecticut

Aug 08 2014
Xfinity Comcast Comcast Customer Service Fails Again Duluth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Utility Companies: Xfinity Comcast Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Allconnect Never forwarded my info to Comcast, forwarded personal info to spammers. Atlanta Georgia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Allconnect Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
Precision Air and Heating Precision Air & Heating Don't trust this company! They took $2,700 of my money with nothing to show for it. Chandler Arizona Author: Arizona Utility Companies: Precision Air and Heating Chandler , Arizona

Jul 30 2014
Gwinnett County Water Resources "Critical Call List"!!! Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Utility Companies: Gwinnett County Water Resources Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
ConService Ripoff They look for any reason to acquire extra money from you. Terrible customer service. Arbitrary late fees and due dates. Total ripoff. Logan Utah Author: Omaha, Nebraska Utility Companies: ConService Logan, Utah