Services → Utility Companies

Sep 29 2014
WaterWatch Corporation Repeatively over estimated water/ sewer monthly bills Rochester New York
Author: Liverpool, New York Utility Companies: WaterWatch Corporation Rochester, New York

Sep 25 2014
Ambit Energy Charged above market variable rates Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Utility Companies: Ambit Energy Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Aqua America -Brown water from tap. Tomball Nationwide
Author: Tomball, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua America Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Gateway Energy Services Company does not honor their energy offers Plano Texas Author: auburn, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Services Plano, Texas

Sep 23 2014
Gateway Energy Beware of Variable Natural Gas Plans Rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
TXU Energy Turn off a security light and the bill has gotten HUGE. Dallas Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Utility Companies: TXU Energy Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2014
Dominion East Ohio Gas Punished for Dominion's Incompetence Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Utility Companies: Dominion East Ohio Gas Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 18 2014
RAWA Reading Area Water Authority Unethically policies reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: RAWA Reading Area Water Authority reading, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2014
Direct Energy Deceptive ESCO Door to Door Marketing New York City Nationwide Author: New York, New York Utility Companies: Direct Energy Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Aqua Texas Aqua America charging us different prices for water and sewer prices than others on the same street. Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Leander, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua Texas Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2014
City of Tallahassee Utilities Electric and water company Charged me $30 for a Typo. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Utility Companies: City of Tallahassee Utilities Tallahassee, Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
Alpha Gas & Electric No reimbursement for one month service as promised Pomona New York Author: Rock Tavern, New York Utility Companies: Alpha Gas & Electric Pomona, New York

Sep 09 2014
Direct Energy Unscrupulous Sales Tactics Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Utility Companies: Direct Energy Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
STARION The starion salesman demanded i give him my electric bill ! Springfield Massachusetts Author: holyoke, Massachusetts Utility Companies: STARION Springfield, Massachusetts

Sep 05 2014
Power Smart Pricing Ameren Illinois 15% Advertized Savings is actually a 31.9% Loss! Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Utility Companies: Power Smart Pricing Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2014
Nicor Solutions Hard Sales Scam Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Utility Companies: Nicor Solutions Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 23 2014
Verizon fios getting rid of them is worse than getting rid of tar at the beach Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Utility Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 19 2014
PAMS Pennsylvania Municipal services Stealing from the poor and over charging everyone.. oakmont Pennsylvania Author: Arnold, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: PAMS oakmont , Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2014
Ivorypro online I ordered a TRIAL version of their teeth whitening product and without my consent they are deducting from my bank the sum of£60.50p Internet Author: London UK, Alabama Utility Companies: Ivorypro online Internet