Automotive → Auto Dealer Repairs

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy "RECALL FIX", made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Purchased a Vehicle that supposed to have 7yrs, 100,000 miles but GMC Dealers said it is only 5yrs, 100,00 miles Milford Delaware Author: Harrington, Delaware Auto Dealer Repairs: Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Delaware

Jan 10 2017
ford extended repair guy says he works for ford company, I say, let me look up this number and he hangs up. Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: ford extended repair

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Grossinger Motors Caroline Grossinger Unlawful termination, illegal unauthorized employee chargebacks, harassing workplace environment, fraud, deceptive practices, etc Normal Illinois Author: Morton, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Grossinger Motors Normal, Illinois

Jan 04 2017
jd byrider Cnac abandonment. refusal of service. refusal of acknowledgement. lieing. louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byrider louisville, Kentucky

Dec 26 2016
Ferrari of Palm Beach Ferrari Maserati Palm Beach Ferrari Maserati of Palm Beach returned car from service with even bigger body paint damage and refused to take responsibilty for it West Palm Beach, Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ferrari of Palm Beach West Palm Beach,, Florida

Dec 26 2016
Kwik Auto Sales Moe Fraud and deception Robbins Illinois Author: Roscoe , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Kwik Auto Sales Robbins, Illinois

Dec 22 2016
Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Crown Honda Horrible Repair Work Caused $900+ In Damages Pinellas Park Florida Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Pinellas Park, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 11 2016
Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Junk 2015 Ram 3500 Gatesville Texas Author: Hico, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Gatesville, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Autoform Vancouver Miles North Aaron Van Pykstra scam artists Vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver BC, British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoform Vancouver Vancouver , British Columbia

Nov 30 2016
Chad Hatten Hatten Chad chad hatten hatten chad did not provide a refund Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Chad Hatten Hatten Chad Houston, Texas

Nov 24 2016
Autonation Greenacres Damaged my car, and said I could drive my car with a rear end leaking fluid Greenacres, Fl. Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Greenacres Internet

Nov 23 2016
jd byryder wooster sells cars for high price with tons a miles and dont stand behind fixing them right wooster Ohio Author: burbank , Ohio Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byryder wooster wooster , Ohio

Nov 23 2016
Ominsure Sold me a car warranty which I cancelled after they sent me a rather nasty letter. I just discovered they have been debiting my checking account ever since. Nationwide Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Ominsure Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
SCOTT LEMAN AUTO AUTO REPAIR RIPOFF GOODFIELD Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: SCOTT LEMAN AUTO GOODFIELD, Illinois