Automotive → Auto Dealer Repairs

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fraudulent service department Fort Myers Florida
Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fort Myers , Florida

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Atlanta Luxury Motors ALM Newnan. Ga Worst maintenance dept ever Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan , Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Atlanta Luxury Motors Newnan, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
Carmax Sold me a lemon car and won't repair it Modesto California Author: Gustine , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Modesto, California

Aug 15 2016
Germain Toyota Maintenance department Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Germain Toyota FL

Aug 14 2016
Texas Direct Auto Request for reimbursement of my service repair Stafford Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Texas Direct Auto Stafford, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut

10, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California

11, Report #1320254

Aug 02 2016
Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Autonation did not repair my vehicle; which I paid them for and now they do not want to give me my money back. Columbus Georgia
Author: Manchester, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Columbus, Georgia

12, Report #1319798

Jul 30 2016
Liccardi ford Service department damaged my truck! They won't fix it! Watchung NJ Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Liccardi ford New Jersey

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
Toyota Culver City Culver City Toyota Randy Castellanos- service advisor Took unfair advantage financially by lying. Culver City California Author: Beverly Hills , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Toyota Culver City Culver City , California

Jul 23 2016
Santa Barbara Nissan Company failed to properly repair vehicle and it ended up causing damage to the engine Goleta California Author: California Auto Dealer Repairs: Santa Barbara Nissan Goleta, California

Jul 16 2016
Courtesy Acura Tom MortonSean Wadrope 2016 Acura MDX Inferior Quality Littleton Colorado Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Courtesy Acura Littleton, Colorado