Automotive → Auto Dealer Repairs

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 19 2016
Hollywood Kia,Chris Montcello (manager), receptionists. Fraud! Purchased Platinum Warrenty for a pretty penny and first time I need to use it I find out I paid for something that doesn't exist. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

Sep 18 2016
New Country Toyota of Westport Completely incompetent Westport Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: New Country Toyota of Westport Westport, Connecticut

Sep 16 2016
John dillon Mistaken for desperate hungry tradesman who could be strung along then settle for pennies on the dollar Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: John dillon Tucson, Arizona

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky

Sep 11 2016
Dumark & Sons Auto Sales Beware! Beware! Buying a Vechicle Here! Anoka Minnesota Author: HASTINGS, Minnesota Auto Dealer Repairs: Dumark & Sons Auto Sales Anoka, Minnesota

Sep 08 2016
Gwinnett place nissan Misleading MPI report Duluth Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Gwinnett place nissan Duluth, Georgia

Aug 31 2016
Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi Liars and don't hold true to their word to fix things on a car when you buy it Pascagoula Mississippi Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2016
RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY *TECHNICIAN: DONNIE *SERVICE MGR: ROBERT JACKSON SABOTAGE OF CUSTOMER VEHICLE BY TECHNICIAN DICKINSON Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Johnson Automotive, LLC Scott Johnson No Man of his words Henderson Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Johnson Automotive, LLC Henderson , Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fraudulent service department Fort Myers Florida
Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fort Myers , Florida

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Atlanta Luxury Motors ALM Newnan. Ga Worst maintenance dept ever Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan , Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Atlanta Luxury Motors Newnan, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
Carmax Sold me a lemon car and won't repair it Modesto California Author: Gustine , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Modesto, California