Automotive → Auto Dealer Repairs

Aug 29 2016
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Johnson Automotive, LLC Scott Johnson No Man of his words Henderson Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Johnson Automotive, LLC Henderson , Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fraudulent service department Fort Myers Florida
Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fort Myers , Florida

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Atlanta Luxury Motors ALM Newnan. Ga Worst maintenance dept ever Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan , Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Atlanta Luxury Motors Newnan, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
Carmax Sold me a lemon car and won't repair it Modesto California Author: Gustine , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Modesto, California

Aug 15 2016
Germain Toyota Maintenance department Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Germain Toyota FL

Aug 14 2016
Texas Direct Auto Request for reimbursement of my service repair Stafford Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Texas Direct Auto Stafford, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut
37, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California
38, Report #1320254

Aug 02 2016
Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Autonation did not repair my vehicle; which I paid them for and now they do not want to give me my money back. Columbus Georgia
Author: Manchester, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Columbus, Georgia
39, Report #1319798

Jul 30 2016
Liccardi ford Service department damaged my truck! They won't fix it! Watchung NJ Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Liccardi ford New Jersey

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
Toyota Culver City Culver City Toyota Randy Castellanos- service advisor Took unfair advantage financially by lying. Culver City California Author: Beverly Hills , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Toyota Culver City Culver City , California