Automotive → Auto Dealer Repairs

Jun 07 2016
Battlefield Ford Deceptive repairs Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Battlefield Ford Manassas, Virginia

Jun 05 2016
Richards Honda Billed me $99 just for turning ignition key and listening! Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Auto Dealer Repairs: Richards Honda Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Jun 02 2016
Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep RIPP OFF!! FOREST PARK Illinois Author: HILLSIDE, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep FOREST PARK, Illinois

Jun 01 2016
Cherry Hill Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Frustrating and falling apart Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Cherry Hill Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Cherry Hill , New Jersey

Jun 01 2016
Markal Motors, Inc Sales & Service I first took my Jaguar for maintenance in June of 2015, once there, they told me my car would would need more than what I had requested and would cost almost 3k. . New Port richey Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Markal Motors, Inc Sales & Service New Port richey, Florida

May 31 2016
First Team Chevrolet Does not value their customers and the customers safety -Sold a lemon which caused me 2 accidents Hampton Virginia Author: VA Beach, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: First Team Chevrolet Hampton, Virginia

May 31 2016
Seelye Ford Incompetent Service Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Seelye Ford Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 26 2016
colonia toyota Scammed by Colonial Toyota Milford Connecticut Author: Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: colonia toyota Connecticut

May 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars Stephan the owner and Cameron in customer service lied and misled their business practice which is nothing more than a scam. STAY AWAY!!!! Nashua New Hampshire Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

May 23 2016
Les Schwab Independence Oregon Author: Dallas , Oregon Auto Dealer Repairs: Les Schwab Independence, Oregon

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 18 2016
SURPRISE FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIAGNOSED FRAUDULENT, EXPENSIVE, UNNEEDED REPAIRS Surprise Arizona Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: SURPRISE FORD Surprise, Arizona

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 10 2016
omnisure group llc Ripped me off for 1400$ false insurance repair chicago Illinois
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: omnisure group llc chicago, Illinois

May 09 2016
Ferman Mini of Tampa Ferman Mini of Palm Harbour, Ferman Automotive Group Engine/Coolant/Electrical/AC Systemwide failures on vehicle with less than 1.5 years ownership Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ferman Mini of Tampa Palm Harbor, Florida

May 07 2016
Drive time now known as Bridgecrest Drive time Bridgecrest Sold me a lemon Irving Texas Author: Grapevine , Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Drive time now known as Bridgecrest

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Purchase defected car Koons continuously lied about fixing. still have the car going on 15 days Falls Church Virginia Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Falls Church, Virginia