Unusual Rip-Off → Door to Door Sales

26, Report #1220736

Apr 06 2015
The Bronx Firm Spm New YorkSpm Bronx Beginning is good then turns into nightmare Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Door to Door Sales: The Bronx Firm Bronx, New York

Mar 27 2015
Galactic Marketing Associates - lies and deception in advertising, untrustworthy business practices - Sacramento California Author: California Door to Door Sales: Galactic Marketing Associates Sacramento, California

Mar 25 2015
F.U.L.K. Inc. Villa Rica, GA They send nice kids/young adults to sell magazine subscriptions. They dont fill the subscriptions. If they send out these young kids to rip people off imagine what they are doing to these poor kids. Villa Rica Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Door to Door Sales: F.U.L.K. Inc. Villa Rica, GA Villa Rica, Georgia

Mar 18 2015
Galactic Marketing Associates lies to employees and customers, pays less than minimum wage, do not trust Bronx New York
Author: New York Door to Door Sales: Galactic Marketing Associates Nationwide

Mar 06 2015
Bowman Advertising group inc Dean Blackman bring this coupoun to auto service experts to recieve an oil change plus 3 free services san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Door to Door Sales: Bowman Advertising group inc san antonio, Texas

Feb 21 2015
tuff_it off rude and out of control plano Texas Author: plano, Texas Door to Door Sales: tuff_it off Texas

Feb 19 2015
Iowa Steak Company Poor quality meat Iowa Author: charles city , Iowa Door to Door Sales: Iowa Steak Company

33, Report #1206150

Feb 02 2015
Bonnco LLC Kirby Dealer They stated since I was a loyal Kirby customer my kirby Diamond qualified for a free cleaning and repair if I brought the new one. I would get the Kirby Diamond back in 5 to 7 days. this was 1/12/15 today is 2/2/15. I called the number given to me 989-892-7469 only to get an answering machine. I called the Area vaccum repair number 989-895-4434 to be told that he was told by the owner and sales men that I trade the Kirby Diamond in on the new one. I expalined that my contract does not state i trade anything in and that I was told that I was a loyal Kirby customer and i was recieving a free repair and cleaning, the repair man had no idea about this. He stated that he needed to contact the owner and would call me back it been 3 weeks. Does not look like I am getting my Kirby Diamond back. They basiclly stoled my old Kirby Daimond right from under me. They lied to me. I will never buy another Kirby. Bay City Michigan Author: Kawkawlin, Michigan Door to Door Sales: Bonnco LLC Bay City, Michigan

34, Report #1204290

Jan 25 2015
F.U.L.K. Inc. was sold and paid magazines that I never recieved Villa Rica Georgia Author: Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: F.U.L.K. Inc. Villa Rica, Georgia

35, Report #1203120

Jan 21 2015
JLC Concepts Powerplay Concepts Door-to-Door Sales Scam for AT&T U-Verse Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Door to Door Sales: JLC Concepts Houston, Texas

36, Report #1202839

Jan 19 2015
cap solutions Michael, robert, hired me at a flat rate to work per week then after i had worked for days someone told me i wouldnt make anything like what i was told when hired they told me 400 a week and after i worked for days the crew leader said i would make 200 to 300 if i worked 60 hours a week which isnt even close to minimum wage and i didnt get hired for sales so it isnt based off commission i am working like a slave and also was told they moved here to expand and i found a complaint from there last location on ripoffreport.com what a joke these people are getting reported to the district attourney fairfield Ohio Author: hamilton, Ohio Door to Door Sales: cap solutions fairfield, Ohio

37, Report #1201622

Jan 14 2015
Country Fresh Foods 18004steaks Garbage...the chicken was like chewing gum..did not even try the steaks or fish. Requested a refund but all I was offered was more of the same product I was returning. $130.00 for nothing. Saint Pauls NC Statewide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Country Fresh Foods Forest Park, Georgia

38, Report #1200221

Jan 09 2015
MBF LEASING, LLC. ENTRUST BANKCARD MBF LEASING,LLC. WANT ME TO PAY $5,250.00 FOR THE USED MERCHANT NEW YORK New York Author: dallas, Texas Door to Door Sales: MBF LEASING, LLC. NEW YORK, New York

39, Report #1196652

Dec 19 2014
Ranchers Pride Meats Pushy, pressured, deceptive sales tactics Brandon, Ia South Dakota Author: Brandon, Iowa Door to Door Sales: Ranchers Pride Meats South Dakota

40, Report #1195111

Dec 13 2014
Urban development solutions Ultimate unity Rip off magazine sale Michigan city, Indiana Author: New rochelle, New York Door to Door Sales: Urban development solutions Michigan city,, Indiana

41, Report #1194805

Dec 11 2014
rancherspridemeats.com door to door scams, tyler bell drug addict theif selling prison grade beef drug addicts went in for a job and smelled like pot , they were talking about one of their guys stealing from customers to buy crack . they showed me the steaks were thawed and looked like garbage thugs and drug addicts amarillo Texas Author: amarillo, Texas Door to Door Sales: rancherspridemeats.com amarillo, Texas