Services → Astrologers & Psychics

Jul 19 2016
Psychicmelinawalters She goes by Liz ( psychic healer Melina Walters ) She came to my store with her lover , he walked away they got my services and never pay . He goes by Erick She got an office on 59 freeway Houston be careful they're scam . Internet Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agencies: Psychicmelinawalters Internet

Jul 17 2016
Psychic Ohara - amazing psychic reading Scam artist Arlington heights Illinois Author: Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Ohara - amazing psychic reading Internet

Jul 16 2016
Psychic Love Readings by Audrey Brooks Psychic Audrey Brooks Theft and Fraud San Antonio Texas
Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Love Readings by Audrey Brooks Internet

Jul 13 2016
Beatrice Marot Bea Rude and unprofessional-don't waste your money California Author: Maryland Astrologers & Psychics: Beatrice Marot California

Jul 10 2016
TATA Ngolo fraud Tata ngolo fraud Internet Author: montgomery, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: TATA Ngolo fraud Internet

Jul 10 2016
CALIFORNIAPSYCHICS SCAM, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, FRAUDS, NOT PSYCHIC Burbank California Author: los angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: CALIFORNIAPSYCHICS Brubak, California

Jul 02 2016
Love Spells by Stephanie I am so disgusted with this lady. She goes after those who are weak and most vulnerable by using pathetic manipulation tactics, lies, and broken promises. She is so pathetic. I was in a relationship where I loved my girlfriend very much and she broke up with me. I heard of "love spells" and wanted to see if it would work so I was very unlucky by coming across this woman's page first. She asked me for $200 and gauanteed she could bring me and my ex back to happiness because of her so called "gift". I made and asked her that it would be only $200 and nothing more and she kept ensuring mI came across her page Internet
Author: Clayton, New Jersey Astrologers & Psychics: Love Spells by Stephanie Internet

Jun 26 2016
Psychic Readings@Keen.com They allow their advisers to set up multiple accounts under different names.You never know who you will be talking too.Very deceiving.. san francosco California Author: Huntville, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Keen.com san francosco, California

Jun 25 2016
Psychic Eye Bookshop, Sherman Oaks Stole Money, Very Rude, Service Not Provided, Refused to Reschedule or Refund Sherman Oaks California Author: Garden Grove, California Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Eye Bookshop Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 25 2016

Jun 16 2016
Third Eye Fortunes Psychic Meena I spoke to Meena about I feel that my ex-boyfriend girlfriend use voodoo to keep us separate and she inform me that she did.  Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Third Eye Fortunes Internet

Jun 14 2016
Psychic David James Wisdom NOT BY ANY MEANS A REAL PSYCHIC INTUITIVE Kasamba Internet Author: Whitchita , Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic David James Wisdom Internet

Jun 12 2016
Sheikh Saleem African Medium Sheikh Saleem African Medium Please BeWare!!!!! New York New York Author: Charleston, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Sheikh Saleem African Medium

Jun 01 2016
Psychic Grace Etsy Grace Love Cleanings, Love Readings, Psychic San Diego Internet
Author: Cupertino, California Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Grace Etsy Internet

May 19 2016
Adela Lavine @adelamedium I'm out $45 bucks. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Astrologers & Psychics: Adela Lavine Internet

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Fahrusha Psychic, Fake Psychic New York New York Author: New York, New York Astrologers & Psychics: Fahrusha New York, New York

Apr 17 2016
Psychic readings by Readings by amanda Removing all negative energy from around me Las vegas Nevada Author: South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic readings by Las vegas , Nevada