Services → Astrologers & Psychics

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Fahrusha Psychic, Fake Psychic New York New York Author: New York, New York Astrologers & Psychics: Fahrusha New York, New York

Apr 17 2016
Psychic readings by Readings by amanda Removing all negative energy from around me Las vegas Nevada Author: South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic readings by Las vegas , Nevada

Apr 02 2016
Astromary.com I recieved several emails from this person requesting to complete personal reading when i processed payment her website did a count down from 25 hrs then for days it was saying in a few hours your reading will be ready please do not do business with this company it is a ripoff Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

Apr 01 2016
SEAN Gaden TATA Ngolo Beware of the liars and scammers chicago Internet Author: truth, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: SEAN Gaden Internet

Mar 30 2016
7th Sense Psychics Psychic Reader Ripoff Lauderhill FL Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: 7th Sense Psychics Internet

Mar 02 2016
Www.Tata ngolo.com Internet Author: Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Www.Tata ngolo.com Internet

Feb 27 2016
http://spsreviewforum.com/ https://www.facebook.com/spsreviewforum/?fref=ts spsreviewforum.com is the worst website forum, the person who goes by the name hope has been scamming people for years by talking bad about other websites and trying to get you to buy a psychic reading and/or spell casting from one of her websites. Internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: http://spsreviewforum.com/ Internet

Mar 03 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden Fraudulent Psychic Beverly Hills California Author: Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverly Hills, California

Apr 11 2016
Islamic Black Magic Specialist Free | Muslim Maulana www.muslimmolana.com › islamic-black... Asif Ali, Hajjiji , Gautam , VK Shastri , Nikhil Sharma . A big Gang of frauds Fraud ,Blackmailer ,  Ajmere sharif , Rajasthan , india Internet
Author: Anonymous , Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Islamic Black Magic Specialist Free | Muslim Maulana www.muslimmolana.com › islamic-black... Internet

Jan 28 2016
Sorcerous Endeavors Chris McCreery To seak out Sorcerous Endeavors – Chris – is to get fooled for only 5 400 $ Internet Author: Kristianstad, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Sorcerous Endeavors Internet

Jan 25 2016
ask now psychic site in spanish (pregunta ahora) pregunta ahora same site as ask now same home address. Dont fall victim of their shenanagans,.. largo Florida Author: kenner, Louisiana Astrologers & Psychics: ask now psychic site in spanish (pregunta ahora) largo, Florida

13, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

Jan 22 2016
Spsreviewform.com Providence Utah Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Spsreviewforum.com Providence, Utah

Jan 19 2016
Psychic christopher golden Beverly Hills Psychic, Psychic 90210, Andrew Goldman, Andrew sexton Psychic christopher golden is not a real psychic Beverly Hills Internet Author: Montana Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic christopher golden Internet

Jan 29 2016
Sutton psychic She promised me that if I paid her in cash she would bring my lover back with in an hour I was vulnerable and in a bad place in believed her afterward she wanted additional $5000 in cash she's a fraud she tell me if I wasn't happy I will get my money back and now she does not answer my phone calls New York New York Author: New York , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Dutton NY