Services → Telephone Companies

Sep 03 2015
Windstream Communications Failure to provide customer service in a timely fashion Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Windstream Communications Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
TELEUNO, INC unlawful unauthorized phone calls charge Coral Springs, FL 33077 Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Telephone Companies: TELEUNO, INC Nationwide

3, Report #1251989

Aug 31 2015
MCI Same problem as the other guy exactly; Bill for $5.78 we did not make, said "completed w/MCI network"; called MCI, no record of our acct Jacksonville Florida Author: New Jersey Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 24 2015
USBI USBI charged me for long distance service that I never requested and now my account was sent to collections. I have tried to resolve the matter with USBI and ATT to no avail. Tracy California Author: tracy, California Telephone Companies: usbi Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
WQN, Inc, My800online; iTalk, Inc. stole a toll-free number and sold a false account to me. Dallas Texas Author: Hewlett, New York Telephone Companies: WQN, Inc Dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2015
American Inmate Calls provides phone no for inmates to call out. unknown Texas Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Telephone Companies: American Inmate Calls Texas

Aug 19 2015
The Office Phone / Alicia Chong Gillis Phone Number Teft Fort Collins Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Telephone Companies: The Office Phone / Alicia Chong Gillis Fort Collins, Colorado

Aug 18 2015
Lycamobile Ripoff/fraud Author: Baltimore, Maryland Telephone Companies: Lycamobile

Aug 17 2015
centurylink phone service refuse to close account Nationwide Author: Minnesota Telephone Companies: centurylink phone service Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Windstream Windstream will hurt your company Nationwide Author: Alabama Telephone Companies: Windstream Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
NCIC inmate phone services STOLE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCT. THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZED. WILL NOT REFUND CHARGES , EVEN AFTER IT WAS CHARGED TO A PHONE THAT WAS NOT MINE, LONGVIEW Texas Author: WESTLAKE, Louisiana Telephone Companies: NCIC Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
AT&T U-verse They havd me paying on multiple accounts, two seperate times. I made a payment of $100 & 18 days later , they shut off my internet and phone again, charged me $9 late fees each time, PLUS A $49 RESTORAL FEE EACH TIME Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
JP and associate They contacted me through a different company and threatened that I would be summoned to court for a civil law suit against me. Marietta California Author: Littleton, North Carolina Telephone Companies: JP and associate Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Time Warner Cable Unauthorized Debits from my bank account after removing Auto-Pay feature Santa Clarita, CA Nationwide
Author: Valencia, California Telephone Companies: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Frontier Communications upping a package deal every 3 months Angola Indiana Author: Angola, Indiana Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Rogers Tele-Communication ROGERS STEALS YOUR MONEY, TOTALLY RIP OFF Vancouver, Canada Nationwide
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Telephone Companies: Rogers Tele Communication Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
Inmate Call Solutions American Jail Callshttp://inmatecallsolutions.com/ The company never provided service, I contacted them & had them cancel before activation. They said ok, it is cancelled but they only removed my information and still charged my credit card for $49.28. I have contacted this company over 20 times to get my refund and all I get is the run around. Dallas Texas Author: GRANBURY, Texas Telephone Companies: Inmate Call Solutions Dallas, Texas