Services → Storage & Self Storage

Approximately 544 Reports Found

76, Report #1199998

Jan 07 2015
Public Storage Merrydale road, san rafael, CA Illegal auction of my home property, my original artworks, identity, over $40,000. in home belongings not to mention non-replacable items my mother, father and loved ones gave to me. I always paid for 2 yrs. I then had to move out of state due to my Mothers fatal illness. Paul who always worked with me for those years was replaced by a manager named Joe, who changed his names a couple of times. Joe called me on NY eve 2014 to say I would get a late fee, as I was one month behind. He knew I was no longer in California. He said to me on the phone that no auction date was scheduled, not to worry. Well, Joe outright LIED TO ME. 2 weeks later, my home was auctioned just after my mothers passing. All that she gave me was gone. I feel this is a type of rape. I want justice.  Nationwide Author: San Rafael, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

77, Report #1198999

Jan 02 2015
Uhaul moving & storage at tx 130 & Kelly Lane Uhaul uhaul Pflugerville self storage Pflugerville Texas Author: Texas Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul moving & storage at tx 130 & Kelly Lane Pflugerville , Texas

78, Report #1197673

Dec 26 2014
LifeStorage burglary, stolen, urinated, robbed, horrible customer service, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: LifeStorage Las Vegas, Nevada

79, Report #1194523

Dec 10 2014
Mankayia LLC Mark Stine, Online Storage Solutions Changed name and lost 30 years worth of personal and business data as well as a 2 years subscription 201 S Robert S Kerr Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: Daleville, Indiana Storage & Self Storage: Mankayia LLC Internet

80, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

81, Report #1191421

Nov 25 2014
PUBLIC STORAGE ROGER LUND, PROPERTY MANAGER RUTH E., EMAIL SUPPORT Excessive Fees Reno Nevada Author: RENO, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE Reno, Nevada

82, Report #1190998

Nov 24 2014
My Neighborhood Storage Center Arnold ,Manager, Storage Facility using Dishonest Tactics to Charge you Double on Rent. If questioned, They become bullies Lake Mary Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Storage & Self Storage: My Neighborhood Storage Center Lake Mary, Florida

83, Report #1190486

Nov 21 2014
Public Storage If you have a choice, ANY choice other than Public Storage..TAKE IT. San Jose California Author: san jose, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage San Jose, California

Nov 17 2014
CAMELBACK STORAGE Bob Garrett, Bobby h*e, Ann Ramirez WORST STORAGE FACILITY CAMELBACK STORAGE. WILL HOLD YOUR BELONGINGS JUST BECAUSE THE EMPLOYEES SAY SO. CAMELBACK STORAGE ILLEGAL BUSINESS OPERTORS phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: CAMELBACK STORAGE phoenix, Arizona

Nov 11 2014
All Storage Misrepresented product refused refund unable to provide a solution took money Keller Texas Author: Keller, Texas Storage & Self Storage: All Storage Keller, Texas

Nov 08 2014
Public Storage Rip Off!!!! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Extra Space Storage Incorrect information by employees- company does not assume responsibility Burlingame California Author: San Francisco, California Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Burlingame, California

Oct 30 2014
Public Storage PUBLIC STORAGE STOLE MY THINGS ! Oakland Park Florida Author: Coral Springs , Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Oakland Park, Florida

Oct 17 2014
Public Storage locked out without reason Hallandale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Hallandale, Florida

Oct 11 2014
Bongo International Shipping and Forwarding My hard earned packages destroyed by Bongo, had been collecting rare irreplaceable car parts for over 3 years, all destroyed in a jiffy by Bongo St Petersburg Florida Author: Indore, Other Storage & Self Storage: Bongo International St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 04 2014
PUBLIC STORAGE, ONE HOUR RIP OFF Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE, Tucson, Arizona

Sep 25 2014
Public Storage $1 first month, then a 20% plus increase a few months later total bait and switch Glendale California headquarter Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
win with jake Jake mundell Rip Off Company ontario California Author: lomita, California Storage & Self Storage: win with jake ontario, California

Sep 11 2014
EZ Storage Horrible method of signing out that leaves no proof for customer baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Storage & Self Storage: EZ Storage baltimore, Maryland

Aug 29 2014
Public Storage - Manager Eldon Lose your keys, oops a simple mistake unless its at a Public Storage. We have two choices: 1) wait two weeks to maybe get a district manager to cut the locks, if he shows. However, we must sign a form. Manager Eldon has no clue how to use a computer to send e-forms, must be done in person. What if you don't live in area or state. Eldon doesn't care, he said, "get your own locksmith". Seriously, thanks or 2) As Captain Obvious said get a lock smith. Lesson learned to not use Public Storage since they love to kill trees and be a paper form company and to ask a storage company who supplies the built in lock (not a typical master lock like most) what happens if key is lost in move process. Phoenix Arizona Author: Anthem, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California