Finance → Loan Modification

Nov 11 2016
Amerihope Alliance Gregory Nordt liars scam criminals thieves fraud loan modification disbarred attorney plantation Florida Author: 33301, Florida Loan Modification: Amerihope Alliance plantation, Florida

Nov 08 2016
brisa legal group corona brisa legal charge me upfront fee's corona California Author: riverside, California Loan Modification: brisa legal group corona corona , California

Nov 07 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC Core Advisory Services, Consumer Dispute Group, David Clarke, Devin Benter, Brian Boozer, Bob Alum Core Advisory Group, loan modification scam, foreclosure rescue scam WATCHOUT stole my MONEY! Anaheim California Author: Evergreen, Colorado Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC Anaheim, California

Nov 03 2016
SPS Select Portfolio Mortgage servicer , U. S. Bank Conti, Fairbanks Fraud. Not moving forward with modification, stopped excepting partial payments once they knew I would get SSDI 2 years trying to modify and still nothing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: SPS Select Portfolio Mortgage servicer , U. S. Bank Utah

Nov 01 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC Misled me to believing they could help me with my foreclosure. Anaheim California Author: Houston, Texas Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC Anaheim, California

Nov 01 2016
The Notary Spot, Inc NON-PAYING SCAM ARTISTS Pasedena Texas Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Loan Modification: The Notary Spot, Inc Pasedena, Texas

Oct 31 2016
Student relief center , LLC Ripoff artist Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Bronx , New York Loan Modification: Student relief center , LLC florida

Oct 21 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer Core Advisory Group Svcs, Loan modification scam. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer liars. Fake address on website. Illegally took money upfront. Anaheim California Author: Orem, Utah Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Anaheim, California

Oct 21 2016
Restructuring Advisory Group Capital restructure Group Restructuring Advisory Group IS Capital restructure Group. same crooks new name BEWARE monarch beach California Author: los angeles, California Loan Modification: Restructuring Advisory Group monarch beach, California

Oct 21 2016
hope4home.org hope4hme took the money for a loan modification and never did a thing Mira Loma California Author: buffalo, New York Loan Modification: hope4home.org Mira Loma , California

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 11 2016
Parthia Law Center Bruce T.Callie Dipasqaul Took my money offered to be a third party help but never contact me when I need the most help or deadlines California Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loan Modification: Parthia Law Center Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Stop Foreclosure Hub Brett Matsuura Loan Modification Scam--pretends to be a forum for advice but then charges you and does not do the work Laguna Hills California Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Stop Foreclosure Hub Laguna Hills, California

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Oct 10 2016
Lead Transfer System Lead Transfer System Pvt Ltd (LTS) This company has been ripping people off for quite some time now and it's about time they're stopped. India Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Loan Modification: Lead Transfer System Internet

Sep 26 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Core Advisory Svcs, former name Colleagues in Law Lender dispute resolution program, LDR loan modification SCAM, foreclosure SCAM Anaheim California
Author: Arkansas Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Anaheim, California