Finance → Loan Modification

Mar 29 2016
Ken Michaels Delay...stall...avoid Valencia Internet Author: Lancaster, California Loan Modification: Ken Michaels Internet

Mar 17 2016
Optimum Advocacy Center Theresa Wilson IS A SCAM!! THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR $950 Santa Ana California Author: charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: Optimum Advocacy Center Santa Ana, California

Jul 20 2016
national support group Be aware!!! They called me offering their loan modification help. They were a scam.  California nationalsupport
Author: Ridgewood , New York Loan Modification: national support group ca

Mar 14 2016
Law Off. Of Thomas R. D'arco Modification tarzana California Author: L.A., California Loan Modification: Law office of Thomas R. D'arco tarzana, California

Mar 25 2016
Student Aid Center Student Loan rehab fraud Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Loan Modification: Student Aid Center Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Select portfolio servicing Company approved for the modification then denied the modification afterwards we have made several attempts to try and save our home but were denied on all attempts. We've had 5 potential buyers for the home select portifolio denied them all. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Staten island , New York Loan Modification: Select portfolio servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

32, Report #1292073

Mar 07 2016
Openroad Lending You've been Pre-Approved to be EXPLOITED!!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Anaheim, California Loan Modification: openroad lending Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 04 2016
Biweekly Payment Administration BPA BUYER BEWARE - this is a scam. They DO NOT pay your mortgage 2x/month. And the fees are hidden. Internet Author: EAGAN, Minnesota Loan Modification: Biweekly Payment Administration Internet

Mar 01 2016
Bank of America - Fil Sarabia Conspiring to Commit Fraud - Absent HELOC Renewal Application Process followed by Fake Underwriting Process Charlotte Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 05 2016

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California