Finance → Loan Modification

Mar 01 2016
Bank of America - Fil Sarabia Conspiring to Commit Fraud - Absent HELOC Renewal Application Process followed by Fake Underwriting Process Charlotte Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 05 2016

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS ANNEX FUNDING, TIM SIDES, TIMOTHY SIDES, ED HALEY, EDWARD HALEY, MARIOBENDICHO ANNEX FUNDING NEVER PAYS EMPLOYEES / LABOR BOARD & CLASS ACTION PENDING Newport Beach California
Author: newport beach, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS Newport Beach, California

Jan 24 2016
Hope for Home Promised us we would get a modification, took our money of over $3,500 & did not provide what they promised. Mira Loma California Author: St Paul, Minnesota Loan Modification: Hope for Home Mira Loma , California

Jan 21 2016
Xpress Loans Next StudentExpress LoansAES Fraudulently Consolidated my Student Loan Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Loan Modification: Xpress Loans Internet

Jan 08 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group Joseph Bisogno Mortgage rescue scam Toms River Nationwide Author: Washington, Maryland Loan Modification: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
forclosure defense law center promised they would not take advantaqge of me, being fired and with very low funds they could get rid of foreclosuer fort lauderdale Florida Author: Columbia, Missouri Loan Modification: forclosure defense law center fort lauderdale, Florida

Jan 06 2016
NDG - National Debt Group FRIGHTENING LETTER to my 90 yr old dad houston Texas Author: austin, Texas Loan Modification: NDG - National Debt Group houston, Texas