Computers & Internet → Computer Help Desk

Approximately 509 Reports Found

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The "technician" took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

2, Report #1319593

Jul 29 2016
International Technical Support Corp. Had me believeing that they were a legimate Technical Support Company New Hyde Park New York Author: Adrian, Michigan Computer Help Desk: International Technical Support Corp. New Hyde Park, New York

3, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Elite IT Home Ripped off Elderly Stuart Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Help Desk: Elite IT Home Internet

Jun 06 2016
Spotify How Spotify Looks To Take Advantage of Customers Re-locating Stockholm Internet Author: Hawthorn, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Spotify Internet

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Number One Music N1M N1M REFUSAL TO RESPOND TO CANCELLATION REQUESTS Internet Author: Florida Computer Help Desk: Number One Music Internet

Jul 14 2016
Netgear Customer Support is not responsive Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Computer Help Desk: Netgear Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
Office Depot Protection Plan Ripoff Boca Raton Florida Author: Opelika, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Office Depot Boca Raton , Florida

Apr 05 2016
Corsario, LLC Alfredo Fruscella IT Professional Scam Miami, FL Nationwide Author: Opa Locka, FL, Florida Computer Help Desk: Cord aril, LLC Nationwide