Computers & Internet → Computer Help Desk

Approximately 518 Reports Found

Nov 30 2016
Tcleansoft Made fake claims to be official apple technicians and fix Mac issues. Took remote control of my Mac and in haste made me sign a document. Made false claims of my Mac saying it would crash if I dont pay 185 dollars. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Computer Help Desk: Tcleansoft Santa Barbara, CA 93101, California

Oct 20 2016
closet works iam not able to understand this question Guilderland New York Author: Guilderland, New York Computer Help Desk: Closet Works Guilderland, New York

Sep 20 2016
BiosAgentPlus Scam, be careful with BIOS update promise Internet Author: Bethesda, Maryland Computer Help Desk: BiosAgentPlus Internet

Sep 13 2016
Spokeo I tried to cancel this and since the number that I was trying to find a name was disconnected it did me no good. So I wait until Monday morning only 2 days after using Spokeo and the phone number says they are in a meeting. I go to the email they gave me on the message and it tries to charge me $35 as a cancellation fee. I went through the terms and never was there a mention of a cancellation fee. Internet Author: Metropolis, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Spokeo Internet

Sep 02 2016
Garmin Garmin is jerking me around! Won't update my GOS system! Kansas City Internet
Author: Swansea, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Garmin Internet

Sep 02 2016
esupport-live computer running slow, has viruses Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Computer Help Desk: esupport-live Internet

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
SOFTWEAK CORP. Support My Techies computer help.txt Extortion of the elderly Bonita Springs Florida Author: Poinciana, Florida Computer Help Desk: SOFTWEAK CORP. Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The "technician" took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

10, Report #1319593

Jul 29 2016
International Technical Support Corp. Had me believeing that they were a legimate Technical Support Company New Hyde Park New York Author: Adrian, Michigan Computer Help Desk: International Technical Support Corp. New Hyde Park, New York

11, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Elite IT Home Ripped off Elderly Stuart Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Help Desk: Elite IT Home Internet