Electronics → Miscellaneous Office Services

Approximately 427 Reports Found

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet

Mar 23 2016
ADVANCED BUSINESS COMPUTERS INC paid them to clean my machine and broke it and would not fix it. MIAMI Florida Author: MARGATE, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: ADVANCED BUSINESS COMPUTERS INC MIAMI, Florida

Apr 03 2016
jay schisler took my money 3 months ago, and gave me 30 excuses why he could not show up and never fix my copier. coral springs Florida Author: MARGATE, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: jay schisler coral springs, Florida

Mar 11 2016
Identicard/ Brady Corporation Brady CorporationPeople ID Division BUYER BEWARE/ FRAUDULENT BUSINESS Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Homerville, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: Identicard/ Brady Corporation Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2016
Donper Ice Cream Machine MFG Donper Donper Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines China Nationwide Author: Torrington, Connecticut Miscellaneous Office Services: Donper Ice Cream Machine MFG Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Systems Logic Inc Scammed us out of $1617.27 for printer cartridges that were never sent. Los Angeles California Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Miscellaneous Office Services: Star Tickets Grand Rapids, Michigan

Nov 25 2015
Brendan Fullem And TLC office You abused our credit cards and over charged us! Refund us the money Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Miscellaneous Office Services: Brendan Fullem And TLC office

Nov 24 2015
Systems Logic Inc Bogus Invoicing Van Nuys California Author: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Office Services: Systems Logic Inc Van Nuys, California

Nov 23 2015
American Green, Green Universe Keeping my money, $3660.60 and not sending me me led lights 3 each M16 Truth Brand Tempe Arizona Author: reedsport, Oregon Miscellaneous Office Services: American Green Tempe, Arizona

Nov 09 2015
Dex Imaging Be careful what you sign with Dex Imaging Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Office Services: Dex Imaging Tampa, Florida

Nov 09 2015
Diamond Ice Company Black Ice Machine tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: Diamond Ice Company tampa, Florida

Nov 04 2015
Simplyfabo.com Simply Fabo I ordered a cree flashlight from this company on 9/12/15. I have still not received the product. I have emailed them several times and now their website is down. Internet Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Simplyfabo.com Internet

Oct 05 2015
SystemsLogic Inc Fraudulent Invoices for unknown products Los Angeles California Author: Vista, California Miscellaneous Office Services: SystemsLogic Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 18 2015
Live Scribe Live scribe Ripps off students none listed Internet Author: lamar, South Carolina Miscellaneous Office Services: Live Scribe Internet

Sep 08 2015
Kelly Printing Told me I have more of an order to be delivered when I only wanted one! Las Vegas Nevada Author: St. John, Indiana Miscellaneous Office Services: Kelly Printing Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2015
Alpha Tech Supply No names given only Rep. 557 Sent an Toner Cartridge and was not ordered....We do not even have a Hewlett Packard Palmdale California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Office Services: Alpha Tech Supply Palmdale, California

Aug 22 2015
Storymix Media LLC WeddingMix Ruined my wedding Atlanta Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Office Services: Storymix Media LLC Internet

Aug 12 2015
student consulting group university of one STUDENT CONSULTING SERVICES IS A RIP OFF THEY DID IT TO ME THEY WILL DO IT TO YOU tampa or Atlanta Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Miscellaneous Office Services: student consulting group Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Best Buy best buy, one of the authorised FRAUD companies. Chula Vista California Author: san diego, California Miscellaneous Office Services: Best Buy Chula Vista, California

Jul 13 2015
Doc2Digital - Daytona Beach Doctor Digital, Digital One Concepts Scan Scam. Daytona beach Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: Doc2Digital - Daytona Beach Daytona beach, Florida