Electronics → Miscellaneous Office Services

Approximately 426 Reports Found

Mar 23 2016
ADVANCED BUSINESS COMPUTERS INC paid them to clean my machine and broke it and would not fix it. MIAMI Florida Author: MARGATE, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: ADVANCED BUSINESS COMPUTERS INC MIAMI, Florida

Apr 03 2016
jay schisler took my money 3 months ago, and gave me 30 excuses why he could not show up and never fix my copier. coral springs Florida Author: MARGATE, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: jay schisler coral springs, Florida

Mar 11 2016
Identicard/ Brady Corporation Brady CorporationPeople ID Division BUYER BEWARE/ FRAUDULENT BUSINESS Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Homerville, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: Identicard/ Brady Corporation Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2016
Donper Ice Cream Machine MFG Donper Donper Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines China Nationwide Author: Torrington, Connecticut Miscellaneous Office Services: Donper Ice Cream Machine MFG Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Systems Logic Inc Scammed us out of $1617.27 for printer cartridges that were never sent. Los Angeles California Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Miscellaneous Office Services: Star Tickets Grand Rapids, Michigan

Nov 25 2015
Brendan Fullem And TLC office You abused our credit cards and over charged us! Refund us the money Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Miscellaneous Office Services: Brendan Fullem And TLC office

Nov 24 2015
Systems Logic Inc Bogus Invoicing Van Nuys California Author: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Office Services: Systems Logic Inc Van Nuys, California

Nov 23 2015
American Green, Green Universe Keeping my money, $3660.60 and not sending me me led lights 3 each M16 Truth Brand Tempe Arizona Author: reedsport, Oregon Miscellaneous Office Services: American Green Tempe, Arizona

Nov 09 2015
Dex Imaging Be careful what you sign with Dex Imaging Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Office Services: Dex Imaging Tampa, Florida

Nov 09 2015
Diamond Ice Company Black Ice Machine tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: Diamond Ice Company tampa, Florida

Nov 04 2015
Simplyfabo.com Simply Fabo I ordered a cree flashlight from this company on 9/12/15. I have still not received the product. I have emailed them several times and now their website is down. Internet Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Simplyfabo.com Internet

Oct 05 2015
SystemsLogic Inc Fraudulent Invoices for unknown products Los Angeles California Author: Vista, California Miscellaneous Office Services: SystemsLogic Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 18 2015
Live Scribe Live scribe Ripps off students none listed Internet Author: lamar, South Carolina Miscellaneous Office Services: Live Scribe Internet

Sep 08 2015
Kelly Printing Told me I have more of an order to be delivered when I only wanted one! Las Vegas Nevada Author: St. John, Indiana Miscellaneous Office Services: Kelly Printing Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2015
Alpha Tech Supply No names given only Rep. 557 Sent an Toner Cartridge and was not ordered....We do not even have a Hewlett Packard Palmdale California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Office Services: Alpha Tech Supply Palmdale, California

Aug 22 2015
Storymix Media LLC WeddingMix Ruined my wedding Atlanta Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Office Services: Storymix Media LLC Internet

Aug 12 2015
student consulting group university of one STUDENT CONSULTING SERVICES IS A RIP OFF THEY DID IT TO ME THEY WILL DO IT TO YOU tampa or Atlanta Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Miscellaneous Office Services: student consulting group Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Best Buy best buy, one of the authorised FRAUD companies. Chula Vista California Author: san diego, California Miscellaneous Office Services: Best Buy Chula Vista, California

Jul 13 2015
Doc2Digital - Daytona Beach Doctor Digital, Digital One Concepts Scan Scam. Daytona beach Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: Doc2Digital - Daytona Beach Daytona beach, Florida

Jul 08 2015
OTTERBOX OTTERBOX preserver The Preserver case is supposed to be waterproof for 6.6 ft of water for 30 min. My son was in waist deep water for less than 5 min and his phone was damaged with water. The customer service representive said the warrenty ON THE INTERNET (only) says it is not responsible for phone damage. This statement us no where on the package box or on the intstructions inside. They will replace case but not pay insurance fee to replace phone. This is false advertising, just a way to sell cases. Is there anything we can do? Colorado Author: Savannah, Tennessee Miscellaneous Office Services: OTTERBOX nationwide