Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Employees

1, Report #1190376

Nov 20 2014
BRYANT WOODS INN, INCORPORATED (Bryant Woods Assisted Living) Fraud, Job Title Chage without Notifying Employee, and Poor Communication Practices Columbia Maryland
Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Employees: BRYANT WOODS INN, INCORPORATED Columbia, Maryland

Nov 14 2014
Ashley Furniture Fultondale, Al I bought over $3,905.41 worth of furniture fultondale Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Employees: Ashley Furniture fultondale, Alabama

Nov 11 2014
Allied Barton they demean and mistreat their workers, treat officers as a tax write off. Chicago Nationwide Author: Illinois Employees: Allied Barton Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Athyntiq rip off scam athyntiq rude no pay Boca Raton Internet Author: New York City, New York Employees: athyntiq Internet

Oct 30 2014
Legend People Vision Consults, The Legend People, Focus Transformations A B2B PYRAMID SCHEME RIPOFF COMPANY RUN BY THE 4 HOUR WORK WEEK URSULA Camino California Internet
Author: saint paul, Minnesota Employees: Legend People Internet

Oct 29 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Agent wanted me to pay for damages that were previously on the car. Insisted me giving them 1,000 Hoover Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Employees: Enterprise Car Rental Hoover, Alabama

Oct 22 2014
Pcgamesupply Worst service ever Internet Author: Wyoming Employees: Pcgamesupply Internet

Oct 19 2014
Suntrust Mortgage Insurance Division Of Suntrust-isaoa/atima Will not acknowledge they receive proper verification of flood insurance Atlanta Georgia Author: Saint James City, Florida Employees: Suntrust Mortgage Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Manfred H Thyssen Inntovative mechanical and electricAir Technology of California ripped off by Manfred H Thyssen and Karin Thyseen deceived employees and customers Temecula California Author: california, California Employees: Manfred H Thyssen Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Allied Barton security company ALLIED BARTON KINGS PLAZA SECURITY Racial discrimination and firing most African American employees Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Employees: Allied Barton security company Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2014
act fleet maintain rip off artist Nashville Tennessee Author: White House, Tennessee Employees: Guardian Fire Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 15 2014
Richard W Gibbs Ricky Gibbs Thief, dishonest, hardened criminal Bloomington Indiana Author: Indiana Employees: Richard W Gibbs Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 13 2014
VECC Las Vegas tropicana location Complete rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Employees: VECC Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2014
florilli transportation with hold our pay west liberty Iowa Author: dallas, Texas Employees: florilli transportation west liberty, Iowa

Oct 08 2014
Advance Marketing Mailing Brochures False Advertising Libertyville Illinois Author: Florence, South Carolina Employees: Advance Marketing Libertyville, Illinois

Oct 03 2014
Shop Premier JASON BROWN/CINDY OAKLEY SHOP PREMEIER MYSTERY SHOP SCAM!!! MESQUITE Texas Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Employees: Shop Premier MESQUITE, Texas

Oct 03 2014
Prestige Management I was employed for a total of 5 full days totaling 48hrs from September 8th through September 15th. After my shift Monday evening I decided not to come back and that it just wasn't a good fit for me. I was hired in for 400 a week plus commission and bonus. During training we were obligated to sign an agreement if we quit or were fired we would receive a check by mail only via a 1099 and the hourly rate would drop to $8.50 an hour. I was exicited for the job at first and figured I was in this for the long term but once I saw the treatment of employees the demands for sales and a shorter lunch and no break along with the verbal abuse of employees, I decided this was not for me and I would move on no hard feelings.  I was supposed to mailed a check on September 26th for a total of 48 hours which I have never received. . Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. WoodRiver Illinois Author: Alton, Illinois Employees: Prestige Management WoodRiver, Illinois

merger