Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Employees

Oct 22 2014
Pcgamesupply Worst service ever Internet Author: Wyoming Employees: Pcgamesupply Internet

Oct 19 2014
Suntrust Mortgage Insurance Division Of Suntrust-isaoa/atima Will not acknowledge they receive proper verification of flood insurance Atlanta Georgia Author: Saint James City, Florida Employees: Suntrust Mortgage Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Manfred H Thyssen Inntovative mechanical and electricAir Technology of California ripped off by Manfred H Thyssen and Karin Thyseen deceived employees and customers Temecula California Author: california, California Employees: Manfred H Thyssen Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Allied Barton security company ALLIED BARTON KINGS PLAZA SECURITY Racial discrimination and firing most African American employees Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Employees: Allied Barton security company Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2014
act fleet maintain rip off artist Nashville Tennessee Author: White House, Tennessee Employees: Guardian Fire Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 15 2014
Richard W Gibbs Ricky Gibbs Thief, dishonest, hardened criminal Bloomington Indiana Author: Indiana Employees: Richard W Gibbs Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 13 2014
VECC Las Vegas tropicana location Complete rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Employees: VECC Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2014
florilli transportation with hold our pay west liberty Iowa Author: dallas, Texas Employees: florilli transportation west liberty, Iowa

Oct 08 2014
Advance Marketing Mailing Brochures False Advertising Libertyville Illinois Author: Florence, South Carolina Employees: Advance Marketing Libertyville, Illinois

Oct 03 2014
Shop Premier JASON BROWN/CINDY OAKLEY SHOP PREMEIER MYSTERY SHOP SCAM!!! MESQUITE Texas Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Employees: Shop Premier MESQUITE, Texas

Oct 03 2014
Prestige Management I was employed for a total of 5 full days totaling 48hrs from September 8th through September 15th. After my shift Monday evening I decided not to come back and that it just wasn't a good fit for me. I was hired in for 400 a week plus commission and bonus. During training we were obligated to sign an agreement if we quit or were fired we would receive a check by mail only via a 1099 and the hourly rate would drop to $8.50 an hour. I was exicited for the job at first and figured I was in this for the long term but once I saw the treatment of employees the demands for sales and a shorter lunch and no break along with the verbal abuse of employees, I decided this was not for me and I would move on no hard feelings.  I was supposed to mailed a check on September 26th for a total of 48 hours which I have never received. . Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. WoodRiver Illinois Author: Alton, Illinois Employees: Prestige Management WoodRiver, Illinois

Sep 25 2014
MRM Marketing Kirby I worked at MRM for quite some time and really enjoyed the atmosphere Hoover Alabama Author: hoover, Alabama Employees: MRM Marketing Hoover, Alabama

Sep 19 2014
Labor Ready Vienna, VA, branch 1258 True Blue Inc.Spartan Jackie Word General ManagerChristopher Nelson District Manager Hostile Unsafe Work environment Vienna Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Employees: Labor Ready Vienna, VA, branch 1258 Vienna, Virginia

Sep 16 2014
Affordable Home Improvemnts TERRY SANDERS - Owner, Lisa Shannon-Bookkeeper Terry Sanders scammed my g/f & myself & others on his crew out of money. Got nothing but excuses & lies. Was created in Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Employees: Affordable Home Improvemnts Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Gallagher Bassett Denied and Covered Up Work Incident Cheyenne WY Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Employees: Gallagher Bassett Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
AFFORDABLE DENTURES IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA MANDY THE RUDE ONE SLAMMED MY DENTURES ON THE COUNTER BECAUSE I NO LONGER WANTED SERVICE AT THAT OFFICE BECAUSE SHE IS A VERY, BAD AND ABUSIVE PERSON. LINCOLN Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Employees: AFFORDABLE DENTURES LINCON, Nebraska

Sep 13 2014
866eviction Don't walk yet Rip off Los angeles California Author: Lakewood, California Employees: 866eviction Los angeles, California

Sep 10 2014
Ashton Drake Cindy Sales Black Listed by Ashton Drake Employee Cindy Sales Nationwide Author: Battle Mountain , Nevada Employees: Ashton Drake Nationwide