Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Employees

Aug 30 2016
Ctu Fraudulent loan on my name; 3 loans and I never applied nor received a check Internet Author: Massachusetts Employees: Ctu Internet

Aug 29 2016
Cosmo Teleservices Olongapo City Philippines Scammer, homebased work Olongapo City Zambales
Author: Olongapo City, Washington Employees: Cosmo Teleservices Internet

3, Report #1321998

Aug 11 2016
Kelly Products kelly printing supply lies, sketchy, fraud, scam las vegas Nevada Author: clinton, Tennessee Employees: Kelly Products las vegas , Nevada

4, Report #1320094

Aug 01 2016
Western Flyer Express Western Flyer XpressAlanon TruckingOutlaw Trucking They get paid you go home! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Employees: Western Flyer Express Oklahoma

5, Report #1319910

Jul 31 2016
Xtreme Green Team John and Crystal Slodyczka Fraud, Unjust Enrichment, Lying to employees, Operating while the business is under voluntary dissolution . Lying to Government officials Jasper Georgia Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Employees: Xtreme Green Team Jasper, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport Horrible service. Rude, unprofessional, excuse makers Indianapolis Indiana Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Employees: Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Verbal Abuse of a Disabled Senior Citizen Proves Lack of Business Ethics Clearwater Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Employees: Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Clearwater, Florida

Jun 09 2016
Bruegger's Bagels Bruegger's Bagels Overcharging Customers East Greenbush New York Author: west sand lake, New York Employees: Bruegger's Bagels East Greenbush, New York