Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Employees

Nov 21 2015
Securitas Inc denied transfer Vancouver Washington
Author: hillsboro, Oregon Employees: Securitas Inc Vancouver, Washington

Nov 20 2015
Synchrony/amazon store card dishonest, rude, and horrible India, Phillipines, Kansas ??? Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Employees: Synchrony/amazon store card Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Mattress One Sanforx Dominic and Ivan RIP Off and Liars Sanford Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Employees: Mattress One Sanforx Sanford,

Nov 05 2015
DIRECTV CALLER YOUR PRIVACY IS INVADED WHILE CALLING EL SIGUNDO, CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: LONG BEACH, California Employees: DIRECTV Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
TSC DIRECT CONSUMER INSURANCECOMPANY Cheats, liars, greedy, untrained customer service representatives, offer false hopes. Jericho New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Employees: TSC DIRECT CONSUMER INSURANCECOMPANY Jericho, New York

Nov 03 2015
Walmart Services Group This has caused me great stress, and mental anguish. i have had to put off important business calls, and appointments. Contact my Bank, file reports for this scam,,etc. I am now very concerned and suspicious of who has my personal info, that could just send me a check of $1,990.19 with my full name and address. This has surely opened my eyes. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Employees: Walmart Services Group Bentonville , Arkansas

Oct 27 2015
Wright Wesley Thurston Elevate Solar Go Elevate, Elevate, Inc. SCAM, NO PAY Provo Utah Author: Alabama Employees: Wright Wesley Thurston Elevate Solar Provo, Utah

Oct 22 2015
Escreen EMRO, escreen.com, Lakeside Medical Center, ALERE Toxicology, Dr. Murray Lappe ripoff, false positive, refusal to share results with donar, refusal to share info, refusal to let me speak with managemnt Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Employees: Escreen Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Alex Chiu Chikuan Chiu, Alexandar Chiu Alex Chiu STOLE our Rolex Yachtmaster 116681 (Serial Number: 4M3Y9781) 18k Yellow Gold and Steel Irvine California
Author: California Employees: Alex Chiu Irvine, California

Oct 15 2015
Consumer Satisfaction Services Inc. Secret ShoppersSecret ShopperAdam Carter James Anderson Secret Shopper Internet Scam via E-mail, Job Board Harrisburg, PA; Lake Jackson, TX; Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Employees: Consumer Satisfaction Services Inc. Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
southern refrigerated transport (srt) ripoff company of the decade texarkana Arkansas Author: dibble, Oklahoma Employees: southern refrigerated transport (srt) texarkana, Arkansas

Oct 06 2015
titlemax Titlemax of texas, inc. D/b/a titlemax lied, mislead me and they read the contracts to you they dobt let u read them . league city Texas Author: league city, Texas Employees: titlemax league city, Texas

Sep 30 2015
TOYS "R" US AND NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE American Companies Screwing the American Employees USA Nationwide Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Employees: TOYS Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Facebook Lotto I got Scammed $500. Medford Nationwide Author: Merkel, Texas Employees: Facebook Lotto Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Select Home Warranty They ripped me off on my money. I paid 187.00 to get my disposal fix and they are only going to pay me $75. austin Nationwide Author: Merkel, Texas Employees: Select Home Warranty Nationwide