Automotive → Auto Dealers

Sep 04 2015
Drivetime Ripped Off and Criminal Activity Phownix Arizona Author: Desoto , Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Phownix, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Commuter Cars of Fort Pierce Running a huge scam Fort Pierce Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Auto Dealers: Commuter Cars Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Queens Auto Sales Sleezy, Rip off Elmhurst New York Author: NY, New York Auto Dealers: Queens Auto Sales Elmhurst, New York

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,

Sep 02 2015
AAF Automatic Finance and JTI Misrepresentation, Deceiving and Liars Fayettville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Auto Dealers: AAF Fayettville , Arkansas

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Dennis ReidDwayne Gossett How can a car dealer sell a car without a Title ? Lexington Kentucky Author: Hamburg, New York Auto Dealers: Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 01 2015
Revolutionary Car Credit Sims Dealership RIP OFF Euclid Ohio Author: solon, Ohio Auto Dealers: Revolutionary Car Credit Euclid, Ohio

Sep 01 2015
Mercedes of Downtown LA Sales and Used car Sales manager pulled the charging plug of my charging vehicle and left me stranded as my car was out of battery LA California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes of Downtown LA LA, California

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Houston Direct Auto - Houston Amin Khan DISHONEST - SCAM Houston Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Dealers: Houston Direct Auto - Houston Houston, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Aug 31 2015
PCI Auto Sales and Finance STOLE $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VEHICLE AND THREATED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND Orlando Florida
Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto Sales and Finance Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia

16, Report #1252098

Aug 31 2015
Perillo Motor Cars Downers Grove Perillo Motor Cars - Do not believe anything you are told - Their Contracts absolve them of any verbal claims Downers Grove Pennsylvania Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Perillo Motor Cars Downers Grove Downers Grove, Pennsylvania

17, Report #1252059

Aug 31 2015
Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller Misrepresented a $33k boat and lied about servicing it. BEWARE!! East Haven Connecticut
Author: Middletown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller East Haven, Connecticut

18, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s "after" I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

19, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida