Automotive → Auto Dealers

Sep 29 2016
Car Approval Corp "Special Financing" scam Brooklyn New York Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: Car Approval Corp Brooklyn, New York

Sep 29 2016
Duffys collectible Cars sales person Keith and the owner classic collectible junk Hiawatha Iowa
Author: concord , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Duffys collectible Cars Iowa

Sep 28 2016
Infiniti on Camelback Lack of accountability in their service dept. Were to buff out scratches that were caused in service shop. phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Infiniti on Camelback phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Sep 27 2016
Sell All Cars, LLC Never trust them Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Sell All Cars, LLC Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Mohawk Auto Sales Sueing me for $12+ dollars after they sold me a lemon while I was 6 months Pregnant!!! Schenectady New York Author: Cohoes, New York Auto Dealers: Mohawk Auto Sales Schenectady, New York

Sep 26 2016
JD BYRDER Bartolini Finance, CNAC, The Finance Company SCAM ARTISTS Mesa Arizona Author: PEORIA, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD BYRDER Mesa, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

Sep 23 2016
BMW of Tulsa Scam Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: anderson, Missouri Auto Dealers: BMW of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
123 Go Auto Sales Joe and Chuck Saad Fast talking Rip-off artists Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: 123 Go Auto Sales Clinton Twp, Michigan

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia