Automotive → Auto Dealers

1, Report #1191565

Nov 26 2014
LA Motor Sports : Liars, Cheats, Dirty Rats, Scumbags, Windom Minnesota Author: Windom, Minnesota Auto Dealers: LA Motor Sports Windom, Minnesota

2, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford "Automotive Malpractice" is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their "service" department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

3, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

4, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

5, Report #1191233

Nov 24 2014
family auto of spartanburg sc 29303 I WAS TOOK BY THIS LOT WITH CAR THAT WAS JUNK AND WAS LIED TOO spartanburg South Carolina Author: spartanburg , South Carolina Auto Dealers: family auto spartanburg , South Carolina

6, Report #1190999

Nov 24 2014
Carmax /Justin Moore TERRIBLE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE sanford Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Carmax sanford, Florida

7, Report #1190997

Nov 24 2014
The Car Store Spent more on repairs than I paid for the car in less than 2 months Salisbury Maryland Author: Salisbury, Maryland Auto Dealers: The Car Store Salisbury, Maryland

8, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

9, Report #1190912

Nov 23 2014
lucky motors of Tampa lucky motors of Tampa Bay off Nebraska Street Tampa Florida lucky motors of Tampa sold me two lemons both cars with blown head gasket no warranty they just fix the cars to drive on for about a month and then they break tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: lucky motors of Tampa tampa, Florida

10, Report #1190895

Nov 23 2014
Coronado Auto Repair and Sales Bait And Switch Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coronado Auto Repair and Sales Phoenix, Arizona

11, Report #1190883

Nov 23 2014
North Georgia Auto Brokers SOLD ME A LEMON CAR!!!! Snellville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: North Georgia Auto Brokers Snellville, Georgia

12, Report #1190840

Nov 23 2014
Honda of Katy Avoid Honda of Katy Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Honda of Katy Texas

13, Report #1190822

Nov 22 2014
Sam Swope BMW Deceptive - Did not provide 2nd $400 key and did not fix what was promised. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sam Swope BMW Louisville, Kentucky

14, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

15, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

16, Report #1190712

Nov 22 2014
Major World Major Chevrolet Major Schemers NY New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Major World Long Island City, New York

17, Report #1190706

Nov 22 2014
Lucus Chevolet Withheld important safety information about a used car, and lied. Lumberton New Jersey Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Lucus Chevolet Lumberton, New Jersey

18, Report #1190604

Nov 21 2014
Rocky's auto credit Joel (salesperson) Justin (manager) Dishonest and deceitful Mesa Arizona Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rocky's auto credit Mesa, Arizona