Automotive → Auto Dealers

1, Report #1196615

Dec 19 2014
Scott Clark Toyota City On December 12th we purchased a Totoya Sienna van. While we were signing the paperwork, they took the van back to "detail" it for us. They took the floor mats out of the back and never replaced them. We drove the van home and didn't notice because it was so dark (10pm) until we were home and had the van in our garage. We contacted the sales person and he said we could drop by the next day and he would have them. Well the next day came and he only had 3 of the four sets that go with the van (the two front, the back set for the driver's side). The back passenger side set was missing. . Matthews North Carolina Author: Firt Mill, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Scott Clark Toyota City Matthews, North Carolina

2, Report #1196605

Dec 19 2014
Auto Action salesmen at Country Club Dr store, the Collections Office, and the Owner Bryan Jackson They lie to steal your money by selling cars that is not safe and wont work, then don't keep their word. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Action Phoenix, Arizona

3, Report #1196566

Dec 19 2014
Customer1Auto Customer1service Junk cars and incredibly BAD service lehighton Pennsylvania Author: Summit Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Customer1Auto lehighton, Pennsylvania

4, Report #1196562

Dec 19 2014
rpmautosales liars, thieves, worst experience all around Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Auto Dealers: rpmautosales Internet

5, Report #1196462

Dec 19 2014
Holmane Bil AS Bilforhandler som bedrar kundene, skjuler mangler og ikke ordner opp etter seg! Holmane Bil AS Car Dealer who deceive customers, concealing defects and not cleaning up after themselves! Egersund Norway Author: Stavanger, Alabama Auto Dealers: Holmane Bil AS Egersund,

6, Report #1196434

Dec 18 2014
FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS BOBBY PETERSEN I was ripped off at Fairly UNreliable Bobs. Worst experience of my life. My car is broke down and they laughed at me when I asked why the warranty purchased would not cover the breakdown. Save yourself the nightmare and don't by a car there. The owner is an angry person who says that he writes the laws for car dealers in this town. Horrible experience Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS Boise , Idaho

7, Report #1196415

Dec 18 2014
Mac Churchill Acura A.K.A. MAC CHURCHILL AUTO GROUP INC - DEFRAUDED & LIED to! These guys will not honor a second contract after I caught them inflating the sales price by thousands on the first!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

8, Report #1196414

Dec 18 2014
Autotrakk They are not consistent montoursville Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Autotrakk montoursville,

9, Report #1196404

Dec 18 2014
Southeast Auto Group lied about condtion of vehicle mooresville North Carolina Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Southeast Auto Group mooresville, North Carolina

10, Report #1196246

Dec 18 2014
AMERICAN CAR CENTER AMERICAN FINANCIAL LIARS MEMPHIS Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Dealers: AMERICAN CAR CENTER MEMPHIS, Tennessee

11, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise "special financing" I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

12, Report #1196041

Dec 17 2014
Gunther Mazda gunther Mazda Plantation The worst dealer I have ever worked with. ft lauderdale Florida Author: pembroke pines, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Mazda ft lauderdale, Florida

13, Report #1196003

Dec 17 2014
Trucks Only - Mesa Sullivan motor group Real nice LOOKING F-350 - "BUT"!! looks arent everything. Get everything in writing ro you WILL get screwed. Mesa Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Dealers: Trucks Only - Mesa Mesa, Arizona

14, Report #1195986

Dec 17 2014
Four Star Auto Sales Todd AndrewsRichard AndrewsBrent Blakeman Theives & Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Four Star Auto Sales Mesa, Arizona

15, Report #1195938

Dec 16 2014
Woodbridge Public Auto Auction BillyDouglasManuelTheo Posion to the community woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Dealers: Woodbridge Public Auto Auction woodbridge, Virginia

16, Report #1195909

Dec 16 2014
Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore Some cold heartless people that are taught to steal from you Goshen Indiana
Author: Goshen , Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore Goshen , Indiana

17, Report #1195902

Dec 16 2014
Fenton Nissan Fenton Nissan of Del City Oklahoma BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM Del City Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Boyd, Texas Auto Dealers: Fenton Nissan

18, Report #1195899

Dec 16 2014
AUTO CREDIT OF SOUTHERN ILLINOIS TAYLOR FORD BENTON, IL 62812AUTO CREDIT OF ILLINOIS BENTON LOCATION 62812 Liars, dishonest, only interested in YOUR MONEY, not interested in your safety, approved millions-- satified only 2, Benton Illinois Author: Benton, Illinois Auto Dealers: AUTO CREDIT OF SOUTHERN ILLINOIS Benton, Illinois

19, Report #1195875

Dec 16 2014
Autotec in Vineland nj Paul owner and Mark son Bought a 15,000$ car 3 months ago. It broke down in the middle of the highway. Paul said have it towed back to the dealership, he let then car sit there for 2 weeks and avoided me and finally I called and he had an employee say cd pick the car up he's too busy to look at it. I paid to have my car towed there. Such a waste of money and time. Never go there. I'm looking for a lawyer Vineland New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec in Vineland nj Vineland , New Jersey

20, Report #1195887

Dec 16 2014
Clive Sutton, Ltd Clive Sutton International LTD Crook London Internet Author: Bangkok, Other Auto Dealers: Clive Sutton Ltd Internet

21, Report #1195772

Dec 16 2014
first class cars sold a faulty vehicle to us Salt lake Utah Author: Salt lake, Utah Auto Dealers: first class cars Salt lake, Utah

22, Report #1195738

Dec 16 2014
elite auto sales motor gone in less than 90 days Author: Fairfield, Alabama Auto Dealers: elite auto sales Internet

symbolic