Automotive → Auto Dealers

Sep 26 2016
JD BYRDER Bartolini Finance, CNAC, The Finance Company SCAM ARTISTS Mesa Arizona Author: PEORIA, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD BYRDER Mesa, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

Sep 23 2016
BMW of Tulsa Scam Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: anderson, Missouri Auto Dealers: BMW of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
123 Go Auto Sales Joe and Chuck Saad Fast talking Rip-off artists Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: 123 Go Auto Sales Clinton Twp, Michigan

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Autos by Joseph scam, liar, rip-off, Highland New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Dealers: Autos by Joseph Highland, New York

Sep 22 2016
Your Choice Auto Joliet Rip Off Artists Joliet Illinois Author: Portage , Indiana Auto Dealers: Your Choice Auto Joliet Joliet, Illinois

Sep 21 2016
Pre auction auto sales Con artist salesmen Lake worth Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Dealers: Pre auction auto sales FL

Sep 21 2016
Rick case Hyundai Unhappy, miss leading, falls, lies. Ft lauderdale Florida Author: Pembroke Pines , Florida Auto Dealers: Rick case Hyundai Ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Diamond Auto Brokers Paid $4,500 for a car 3 hours later it broke down no refund Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Brokers Decatur , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Lorenzo Used Car RipOff Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill , New Jersey Auto Dealers: Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Trevose, Pennsylvania

Sep 20 2016
Audi of Nashua New England Performance Cars, LLC Purchased a new Q3 in March 2016, major issue in June, second major issue in September, left me out to dry. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Nashua, New Hampshire

Sep 20 2016
Carhop Nightmare from week one Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Carhop Sacramento , California