Automotive → Auto Dealers

1, Report #1190822

Nov 22 2014
Sam Swope BMW Deceptive - Did not provide 2nd $400 key and did not fix what was promised. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sam Swope BMW Louisville, Kentucky

2, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

3, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

4, Report #1190712

Nov 22 2014
Major World Major Chevrolet Major Schemers NY New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Major World Long Island City, New York

5, Report #1190706

Nov 22 2014
Lucus Chevolet Withheld important safety information about a used car, and lied. Lumberton New Jersey Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Lucus Chevolet Lumberton, New Jersey

6, Report #1190604

Nov 21 2014
Rocky's auto credit Joel (salesperson) Justin (manager) Dishonest and deceitful Mesa Arizona Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rocky's auto credit Mesa, Arizona

7, Report #1190500

Nov 21 2014
National Motors aka Brian Doroudian aka Guy Christopher aka Regie Haug Scam! Business is selling damaged cars to unsuspecting buyers! Nottingham Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Dealers: National Motors Nottingham, Maryland

8, Report #1190419

Nov 20 2014
Jaguar Land Rover Bellevue and Seattle Jaguar Land Rover SeattleAutocenter NWMercedes SeattleBentley Bellevue **DISCRIMANTORY PREDJUDGEMENTAL SALES PRACTICES AND POOR REPAIRS*** bellevue Lynnwood Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto Dealers: Jaguar Land Rover Bellevue and Seattle bellevue, Washington

9, Report #1190396

Nov 20 2014
Autohaus Europa Complete scam Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealers: Autohaus Europa Internet

10, Report #1190332

Nov 20 2014
L.A Auto One scam artist South Gate California Author: California Auto Dealers: L.A Auto One South Gate, California

11, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive "I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the "upgrades" as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply" Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

12, Report #1190083

Nov 19 2014
Dealer E Training. Stan Sher. This man scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired him to build out. Our Social Media platform. He totally misrepresented himself. His shabby work & unethical ways. Cost the Dealers Solutions Group. Thousands of dollars. To rebuild the who Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. New Jersey Internet
Author: Eastmoriches. , New York Auto Dealers: Dealer E Training. Internet

13, Report #1190067

Nov 19 2014
Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Liar-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers SOLD US CHEAPER CAR-CHARGED US FOR UPGRADED VERSION-DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-BEWARE-HE IS BAD NEWS FOLKS FT. MEYERS Florida
Author: FT. MEYERS, Florida Auto Dealers: Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers FT. MEYERS, Florida

Nov 21 2014
Tempe Honda RUN FROM TEMPE HONDA SALES!!! Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Tempe Honda Tempe, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
Flash Auto Sales Just be aware Castle Rock Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Flash Auto Sales Castle Rock, Colorado

Nov 17 2014
KC Auto Gallery KavaskoKerem CelemThomas Firth Fraud, scam, Ponzi scheme, Chantilly Virginia Author: Crofton, Maryland Auto Dealers: KC Auto Gallery Chantilly, Virginia

Nov 17 2014
Neuwirth Motors Neuwirth Jeep Horrible Management in Service and Sales Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Neuwirth Motors Wilmington, North Carolina