Automotive → Auto Dealers

Jul 13 2014
Rick Case Kia in Duluth April (answered phone), finance manager False information provided, changed deal Duluth Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Kia in Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Jul 13 2014
Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Thought my 2007 Toyota Rav4 limited purchase was a good deal--Boy I got a shock!!! Morgantown West Virginia Author: tunnelton, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Morgantown, West Virginia

Jul 13 2014
Salem Ford Hyundai Newman Ford,Newman Hyundai No loyalty to long term customers Salem New Hampshire Author: Derry , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Salem Ford Hyundai Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 13 2014
Advanced Eurosport Rude service, offers some shoddy vehicles Hooksett New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Advanced Eurosport Hooksett, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
Safari Motors Illegal Repossession of Car Pasadena Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Auto Dealers: Safari Motors Pasadena, Texas

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to "BUY TODAY IF APPROVED". Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked "and give your truck as a trade in?" LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
J M motors john maietta worst experience of my life las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: J M motors las vegas , Nevada

Jul 12 2014
Veterans Cars & Trucks Auto Sales LLC Tammy Ruiz and Carlos Flores ~DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES ALERT~ Metairie Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Veterans Cars & Trucks Auto Sales LLC Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 12 2014
RBS Royalty Motorsports Silverline Exotic Auto RentalsLGF Exotic Auto TransportationSalzburg Auto LeasingMurad ShoqumRod Shuqum Was going to supply a Lexus for $77,000 then bounced a check ALISO VIEJO California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: RBS Royalty Motorsports ALISO VIEJO, California

Jul 12 2014
Nick Mayer Lincoln Less than honest sales staff Westlake Ohio Author: Lorain, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nick Mayer Lincoln Westlake, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
pay less auto sales payless auto sales sold me a cadillac with a bad head gasket and hid the problem sullivan Missouri
Author: bourbon, Missouri Auto Dealers: pay less auto sales sullivan, Missouri

Jul 11 2014
LONGWOOD KIA Stan Portaresco SAID MY CAR WAS RE-POED WHILE TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL LONGWOOD Florida Author: SANFORD, Florida Auto Dealers: LONGWOOD KIA LONGWOOD, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Team Nissan Inc. Bait & Switch in online car inventory Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Team Nissan Inc. Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Chris Nacos Auto Sales Total ripoff in every way Derry New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Chris Nacos Auto Sales Derry, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Leavitt Brothers Automotive An unethical BULLY Hooksett New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Leavitt Brothers Automotive Hooksett, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Autofair Hyundai Car failed in less than 50 miles and 24 hours manchester New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Autofair Hyundai manchester , New Hampshire

Jul 10 2014
Anaheim Mitsubishi Fraud: dealership finance & sales rep lied about price of a vehicle Anaheim California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: Anaheim Mitsubishi Anaheim, California

Jul 10 2014
Rock Solid Auto and CSA Scammers 85201 Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rock Solid Auto and CSA 85201, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Fiat of Tucson Fiat TucsonTucson FiatLarry H. Miller FiatLHM FiatLHM Fiat Tucson cut throat sales tactics, lying, taking advantage, threatening Tucson Arizona Author: marana, Arizona Auto Dealers: Fiat of Tucson Tucson, Arizona