Automotive → DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle

Approximately 165 Reports Found

Jul 30 2014
Vehicle Service Department This is a fraud group Plano Texas Author: Kearney, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

Jul 22 2014
refund@laentahuette.ch EZ-Pass EZ-Pass Rip-off Scam email internet Foreign country non USA Internet Author: Palm Springs, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: refund@laentahuette.ch Internet

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

Jul 02 2014
eudrivingschool.com Edward (Lee Fletcher)LambertPA (not used now) Took money for driving licence conversion to EU country and never supplied - it is a scam. London UK Internet Author: Utah DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: eudrivingschool.com Internet

Jul 01 2014
California DMV Department of Motor Vehicles Registration scam Sacramento California Author: Pomona, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: California DMV California

Jul 01 2014
American Traffic Solutions ERLSP Issued a Violation with ZERO PROOF I was the operator of vehicle. This is 100% ripoff and way to cheat you out of money without due process of the law. Wimington Delaware Arizona Author: Bear, Delaware DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American Traffic Solutions Tempe, Arizona

Jun 24 2014
vin check pro after i purchased membership for vin car reports with the understanding that my membership would cover a full discloser of a vin report...The 1st report when paid for membership did include a full report; however when i attempted to check a ven repoprt at a latter date, i found out that i needed to upgrade and pay more money....they are mis-leading in their advertising and is not to be trusted...RIP OFF Internet Author: suwanee, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: vin check pro Internet

Jun 19 2014
Star Cars International Justin Spectre Star Cars Intl shipped our SUV but charged add'l shipping and didn't send the bill of sale Pompano Beach and Delray Beach Florida Author: Bronx , New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Star Cars International Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 16 2014
Oklahoma City Southwest Lied To My Father About Not Having to Wait in Line Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Oklahoma City Southwest Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Mar 28 2014
New Mexico State Police Purgery in court, Judicial system corrupt, Does not know the first thing about radar, gives impossible ticket Grants and Gallup New Mexico Author: Sandia Park, New Mexico DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: New Mexico State Police Grants, New Mexico

Mar 27 2014
BMV Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles Accused of being in an accident in which I was not involved and which the police and employees of BMV have said I wasn't involved in. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Griffith, Indiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: BMV Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 26 2014
VIN Check Pro $6.95 Online Fraud Ripoff Internet Author: Los Angeles, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: VIN Check Pro Internet

Mar 03 2014
Linebarger Goggin Blair &Sampson,LLP Unusual letter for ticket received over 20 years ago that I contacted Bexar Co. about and was told my tickets were disposed of while locked up for something else. San Antonio Texas Author: Cameron, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggin Blair &Sampson,LLP Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
car registration.org car registration Easy Guide I typed the email address to the local DMV office that was on my renewal postcard. The link I chose took me to this site. I was under the assumption that I was renewing my vehicle registration. I gave them my credit card number and when it wasn't the same amount as on my card, I did some more checking. I did not see the notice at the top that they were not with any government agency. I was totally mislead. I tried going to the address they offered for a refund. The site would not open. internet Idaho Author: CALDWELL, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car registration.org internet, Idaho

Feb 12 2014
Smart Start Inc. Poor customer relations and service Harrison Township Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Smart Start Inc. Harrison Township, Michigan

16, Report #1120568

Feb 03 2014
Maryland Central Collections- Insurance Claim I owe thousands for not having my car insured--car was ALWAYS insured Baltimore Maryland Author: Fairfax, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Central Collections Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 17 2014
Certified Car Center of Fairfax, Va. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Fairfax Virginia Author: temple hills, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Certified Car Center of Fairfax, Va. Fairfax , Virginia

Jan 16 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery Notice of Compliance for operating vehicle with expired reg plates and sticker. Asking for $97.50 Monroe North Carolina Author: Carthage , Illinois DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Pioneer Credit Recovery Monroe, North Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Class Motors Inc Car Dealership Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Class Motors Inc Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
www.newyorkdriverslicense.org/Renewal‎ car-registration.org NYS Car Registration Renewal Scam internet Author: Frankfort, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: www.newyorkdriverslicense.org/Renewal‎ Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
Amethyst Foundation Taking all of my money, doing nothing to help me. Epping New Hampshire Author: Rochester, New Hampshire DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Amethyst Foundation Epping, New Hampshire

Oct 29 2013
NYDMV Field Office agent Grace Isgro never responded to my complaints. Albany New York Author: Shirley,, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: NYDN Albany, New York