Automotive → DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle

Approximately 156 Reports Found

Mar 28 2014
New Mexico State Police Purgery in court, Judicial system corrupt, Does not know the first thing about radar, gives impossible ticket Grants and Gallup New Mexico Author: Sandia Park, New Mexico DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: New Mexico State Police Grants, New Mexico

Mar 27 2014
BMV Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles Accused of being in an accident in which I was not involved and which the police and employees of BMV have said I wasn't involved in. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Griffith, Indiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: BMV Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 26 2014
VIN Check Pro $6.95 Online Fraud Ripoff Internet Author: Los Angeles, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: VIN Check Pro Internet

Mar 03 2014
Linebarger Goggin Blair &Sampson,LLP Unusual letter for ticket received over 20 years ago that I contacted Bexar Co. about and was told my tickets were disposed of while locked up for something else. San Antonio Texas Author: Cameron, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggin Blair &Sampson,LLP Select State/Province

Mar 18 2014
car registration.org car registration Easy Guide I typed the email address to the local DMV office that was on my renewal postcard. The link I chose took me to this site. I was under the assumption that I was renewing my vehicle registration. I gave them my credit card number and when it wasn't the same amount as on my card, I did some more checking. I did not see the notice at the top that they were not with any government agency. I was totally mislead. I tried going to the address they offered for a refund. The site would not open. internet Idaho Author: CALDWELL, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car registration.org internet, Idaho

Feb 12 2014
Smart Start Inc. Poor customer relations and service Harrison Township Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Smart Start Inc. Harrison Township, Michigan

7, Report #1120568

Feb 03 2014
Maryland Central Collections- Insurance Claim I owe thousands for not having my car insured--car was ALWAYS insured Baltimore Maryland Author: Fairfax, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Central Collections Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 17 2014
Certified Car Center of Fairfax, Va. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Fairfax Virginia Author: temple hills, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Certified Car Center of Fairfax, Va. Fairfax , Virginia

Jan 16 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery Notice of Compliance for operating vehicle with expired reg plates and sticker. Asking for $97.50 Monroe North Carolina Author: Carthage , Illinois DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Pioneer Credit Recovery Monroe, North Carolina

Feb 26 2014
Class Motors Inc Car Dealership Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Class Motors Inc Select State/Province

Nov 18 2013
www.newyorkdriverslicense.org/Renewal‎ car-registration.org NYS Car Registration Renewal Scam internet Author: Frankfort, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: www.newyorkdriverslicense.org/Renewal‎ Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
Amethyst Foundation Taking all of my money, doing nothing to help me. Epping New Hampshire Author: Rochester, New Hampshire DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Amethyst Foundation Epping, New Hampshire

Oct 29 2013
NYDMV Field Office agent Grace Isgro never responded to my complaints. Albany New York Author: Shirley,, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: NYDN Albany, New York

Oct 25 2013
Magno Omar Medina " New York Registered Sex Offender/Beer Thief" Magno Omar Medina New York Registered Sex Offender/Beer Thief Queens New York Author: Bronx, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Magno Queens, New York

Oct 01 2013
whetstone partners llc Etitle loans lied about the contract i was signing on a tablet an they still have a lean in my car an i cant get ahold of them now their phone is disconnected. miami Florida Author: tampa, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: whetstone partners llc miami, Florida

Sep 10 2013
california DMV Unlawful Vehicle Fee Sacremento California Author: richmond, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: california DMV Sacremento, California

Sep 03 2013
Orlando Kia West David Andrew, Majdi Jaleil Registration paid but still not received Orlando Florida Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Orlando Kia West Select State/Province

Aug 30 2013
CA DMV Registration Rip OFF Registration Rip Off San Diego California Author: Lemon Grove, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: CA DMV Registration Rip OFF San Diego, California

Aug 26 2013
Law Enforcement Systems, LLC ticketed my plate on a different vehicle Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: winter haven, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Law Enforcement Systems, LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2013
Instant Interlock Instant Interlock, LLC Instant Interlock, Ignition Interlock Tempe, Phoenix, Tucson, Queen Creek Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Instant Interlock Tempe, Arizona