Automotive → DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle

Approximately 241 Reports Found

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
titlerecovery.com AFX, LLCAFXLLC Title Recovery Promises a Title, Fails to Deliver and Keeps Money Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: titlerecovery.com Internet

Mar 16 2016
CA DMV- Late fees not waived Never received the renewal update for a new vehicle purchase...never received renewal Petaluma California Author: Petaluma, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: CA DMV Petaluma, California

Mar 19 2016
car resistration easy guide i understood i was on iowatreasures.org to pay online for my renewal of vehicle registration and they got me and charge me for a guide instead. Internet Author: waterloo, Iowa DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car resistration easy guide Internet

Feb 23 2016
car-registration.org totally got taken Internet Author: pasadena, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car-registration.org Internet

Feb 08 2016
MVA FRAUD Glen Burnie Maryland Author: middle river, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: MVA Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
Ellas Auto Outlet inc Ellas Auto outlet this company is fraud read all the reviews somethings had to be done with this company Spotsylvania Nationwide
Author: VA, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Ellas Auto Outlet inc Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
ViolationInfo.com Proof on Non-Responsibility Provided Twice -- Rejected on basis on undocumented rules but never told us Tempe AZ Author: Renton, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: ViolationInfo.com Internet

Dec 02 2015
intoxalock false positives on rolling tests,charged 81 dollers to reset and sent violation report to court Nationwide Author: Niagara Falls, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: intoxalock Nationwide

Nov 29 2015
Society Hill Police Department Bad experience in Society Hill SC Society hill SC South Carolina Author: Ash, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Society Hill Police Department South Carolina

Nov 22 2015
NY Ticket Center - Claims that Fights Traffic Tickets - Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: NY Ticket Center Brooklyn, New York

Nov 19 2015
NYS DMV In April 2015 I filed for a replacement drivers license on line, up until to date I have not received my drivers license.  Internet Author: JAMAICA, New York DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: NYS DMV Internet

Nov 14 2015
California DMV I paid cash for my registration and now they are saying I didn't pay Los Gatos California Author: San Jose, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: California DMV Los Gatos, California

Nov 11 2015
OPD and BMV Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: OPD and BMV Nationwide