Automotive → DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle

Approximately 255 Reports Found

Sep 01 2016
Carhistory.us.org Auto history usa.com One Dollar for auto report Internet Author: Minden, Louisiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Carhistory.us.org Internet

Aug 24 2016
Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles The DMV will not provide hard tags and registration stating uninsured vehicle I owned 10-15 years ago Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles Glen Burnie, Maryland

3, Report #1320355

Aug 02 2016
Car Registration Advisors POS 866-7217460 FL carregistration carregist ripoff Florida Internet Author: Boise, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Jul 17 2016
Car Registration.Com Thought I was renewing my title and entered information--when I got to the end of the application process, I was asked to purchase registration materials. I was charged a handling fee of $2.99 for no registration. Internet Author: Marshalltown, Iowa DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration.Com Internet

Jul 01 2016
North Texas Tollway Authority NTAA - WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS Excessive fees outweighing the actual toll - REFUSAL to be Reasonable Multiple TX Author: Mesquite, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: North Texas Tollway Authority Internet

Jun 16 2016
North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles  Drivers License scam Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Acworth, Georgia

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False claim for unpaid toll in a state I never drove in for a car I don't own Denver Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
titlerecovery.com AFX, LLCAFXLLC Title Recovery Promises a Title, Fails to Deliver and Keeps Money Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: titlerecovery.com Internet

Mar 16 2016
CA DMV- Late fees not waived Never received the renewal update for a new vehicle purchase...never received renewal Petaluma California Author: Petaluma, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: CA DMV Petaluma, California

Mar 19 2016
car resistration easy guide i understood i was on iowatreasures.org to pay online for my renewal of vehicle registration and they got me and charge me for a guide instead. Internet Author: waterloo, Iowa DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car resistration easy guide Internet

Feb 23 2016
car-registration.org totally got taken Internet Author: pasadena, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: car-registration.org Internet