Computers & Internet → Computer Service & Repair

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 12 2016
WANDA VANCE FOR RONALD SHELTON AT GREEN VALLEY ZOOKAWARE KEPT COMPANY MONEY ANKORAGE AK Author: ABINGDON, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: WANDA VANCE FOR RONALD SHELTON Internet

Apr 11 2016
sony computer entertainment america playstation division Sony's support are LIARS and SCAMMERS San Mateo California Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: sony computer entertainment america Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
22nd Century Ideal Technology Consulting, Inc. 7583332 Electronic check sent by 94-year-old in payment for complete scan and 2-year service for computer safety Not known Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: 22nd Century Ideal Technology Consulting, Inc. 7583332 Internet

Apr 06 2016
risezon i wanted to download canada maps to my garmin gps. i did so and was redirected to this company. they charged me $120 and fixed nothing. They tell me thAt my money has been refunded but my bank acc does not reflect that. 3 weeks of repeated calls with no results. sounds like india Internet Author: stratham, New Hampshire Computer Service & Repair: risezon Internet

Apr 01 2016
iCS Tech Parts Imperative Computer Solutions Claimed my phone was repaired and sent it back with the same broken screen and charged me $200.00 Horse Cave Internet
Author: Brockport, New York Computer Service & Repair: iCS Tech Parts Internet

Mar 27 2016
Neosmart Technologies Killed My Laptop & Refuses to Refund My Money Chicago Illinois Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Neosmart Technologies Chicago, Illinois

Mar 26 2016
DRS Data Recovery Services Possible scam so beware and avoid. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: DRS Data Recovery Services Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Geeks Technical Support Scammed for $599.00 for nonexistent lifetime plan Arlington Virginia Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: Geeks Technical Support Arlington, Virginia

Mar 24 2016
Insite Computer Group Inc Stay away from Insite Computer Toronto Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Computer Service & Repair: Insite Computer Group Inc Toronto, Ontario

Mar 23 2016
solidtech, David Mathews Taking advantage of the elderley, naive, computer user Internet Author: Bellingham, Washington Computer Service & Repair: solidtech Internet

Mar 20 2016
LIVE EXPERT SUPPORT I WAS CHARGED $400 FOR COMPUTER REPAIRS AND I CANNOT CONTACT THEM Internet Author: HARLINGEN, Texas Computer Service & Repair: LIVE EXPERT SUPPORT Internet

Mar 18 2016
DRIVER SUPPORT DESTROYED MY COMPUTER AUSTIN Texas Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: DRIVER SUPPORT AUSTIN, Texas

Mar 13 2016
Fast Fix 123 They helped me fix my computer over the internet, so I thought, now I find out it was a scam. Internet Author: Coarsegold , California Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 Internet

Mar 12 2016
Fast Fix 123 Fast Fix 123/Webroot Rip-off Internet Author: Ft. Thomas, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 Internet