Computers & Internet → Computer Service & Repair

Nov 22 2015
DELL.COM A WELL MANUFACTURED AND ABSOLUT RIP-OFF Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Service & Repair: DELL.COM Internet

Nov 15 2015
OMG Tech Support This company completely ruined my computer - spent many hours on phone with them and have not been able to use my computer for over a year now. Internet Author: West Dundee, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Support Internet

Nov 14 2015
Asurion Walmart Care Plans. Incompetent or Negligent? Internet Author: Linwood, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Walmart Care Plans. Internet

Nov 11 2015
Systweek, India I paid a flat fee for maintenance of 3 computers 2-4 years ago, which was to include all types of problems, and a couple of days ago said they wanted an additional $200-500 for long term security protection.  New Delhi, and other cities, India Internet Author: Northfield, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Systweek, India Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Triumph PC Care Ramzitsolutions.com PC repair con artists, liars, and rip-offs Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Triumph PC Care Internet

Nov 06 2015
techsupportexpert.us Fake tech support scam Pheonix Arizona Author: Georgia Computer Service & Repair: techsupportexpert.us Internet

Nov 05 2015
United Datacom, Inc. Desmond Depass, "The EDGE" website, Sheena Paterson , Krystal Montez , "Paige Moore" ARE ALL SCAMMERS, & RIPP-OFF EXPERTS They BEGGED me to work on a Saturday & had NO INTENTION to pay me and still haven't since Sept. 2014 Highland Indiana
Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: United Datacom, Inc. Highland, Indiana

Nov 05 2015
Payproglobal The first agent referred me to the specialist. The specialist told me that I had serious problems with my computer. I could choose to take it to apple computers and pay $399 dollars and 6 days of work. They claimed to fix it online for $299. I told them no thank you. I would call apple myself. Apple was able to direct me to a free program to protect my computer. I did call back payproglobal and told them about my issue. They did give me my money back. Internet Author: St. Albert, Alberta Computer Service & Repair: Payproglobal Internet

Nov 03 2015
Gigabyte Technology Gigabyte RMA 3 years warranty on faulty graphics cards and motherboards City of Industry California Author: Covington, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Gigabyte Technology City of Industry, California

Nov 01 2015
ARS Services LLC Unpaid invoice(s) within their supposed "net45" terms also still waiting on 9 invoices never paid to date Albuquerquev NM Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Hewlett Packard Customer Support Mr. Kenzo Absolutely no response after selling me a completely useless Tablet/Computer HP Envy 15T Internet Author: Welcome, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hewlett Packard Internet

Oct 26 2015
Solid Tech Scammed me out of $400 after claiming to provide service & protection for my pc for 2yrs Internet Author: Connersville, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Solid Tech Internet

Oct 22 2015
Pc Wonks At&t Uverse fake website not affiliated with and not At&t phone number to At&t customer support was 317-844-824-0307 I looked up At&t Uverse to find customer support for pc issue and called, ended up not At&t at all fremont California Author: indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Pc Wonks Internet

Oct 21 2015
iYogi india scam, fraudulent virus removal iyogi reviews fraudulent, scam rip off Gurgaon Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: iYogi Internet

Oct 20 2015
Tech USA (a.k.a. www.pcrepairhouston.net) Intentional Failure to Respond to Contact After Sale/Service Houston Texas Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Tech USA Houston, Texas

Oct 23 2015
Tech Service Today TST, Will Duff, Kevin Carbone, aaron cable Stupid Thieves!!! Boynton Beach Nationwide Author: San Jose , California Computer Service & Repair: Tech Service Today Boynton Beach, Florida

67, Report #1262024

Oct 18 2015
ECO Construction Steve Chamu and Dawn Chamu Another invoice not paid by ECO Construction for work completed Lake Mary Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ECO Construction Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 16 2015
SOLID TECH PREMIUM SUPPORT INTERNET SCAM THAT PRETENDS TO BE PART OF MICROSOFT QUEBEC Internet
Author: NEWBURG, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: SOLID TECH Internet