Computers & Internet → Computer Service & Repair

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Charrah Hardamon Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 12 2016
WANDA VANCE FOR RONALD SHELTON AT GREEN VALLEY ZOOKAWARE KEPT COMPANY MONEY ANKORAGE AK Author: ABINGDON, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: WANDA VANCE FOR RONALD SHELTON Internet

Apr 11 2016
sony computer entertainment america playstation division Sony's support are LIARS and SCAMMERS San Mateo California Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: sony computer entertainment america Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
22nd Century Ideal Technology Consulting, Inc. 7583332 Electronic check sent by 94-year-old in payment for complete scan and 2-year service for computer safety Not known Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: 22nd Century Ideal Technology Consulting, Inc. 7583332 Internet

Apr 06 2016
risezon i wanted to download canada maps to my garmin gps. i did so and was redirected to this company. they charged me $120 and fixed nothing. They tell me thAt my money has been refunded but my bank acc does not reflect that. 3 weeks of repeated calls with no results. sounds like india Internet Author: stratham, New Hampshire Computer Service & Repair: risezon Internet

Apr 01 2016
iCS Tech Parts Imperative Computer Solutions Claimed my phone was repaired and sent it back with the same broken screen and charged me $200.00 Horse Cave Internet
Author: Brockport, New York Computer Service & Repair: iCS Tech Parts Internet

Jul 17 2016
go pc pro S2d technologies this company runs a scamming process of getting money by showing some fake problems in computers by pop ups. and also it removes the employes by not paying this. its main office is in gurgaon. this company is a total scam indore Nationwide Author: indore, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: go pc pro Nationwide

Mar 27 2016
Neosmart Technologies Killed My Laptop & Refuses to Refund My Money Chicago Illinois Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Neosmart Technologies Chicago, Illinois

Mar 26 2016
DRS Data Recovery Services Possible scam so beware and avoid. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: DRS Data Recovery Services Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Geeks Technical Support Scammed for $599.00 for nonexistent lifetime plan Arlington Virginia Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: Geeks Technical Support Arlington, Virginia

Mar 24 2016
Insite Computer Group Inc Stay away from Insite Computer Toronto Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Computer Service & Repair: Insite Computer Group Inc Toronto, Ontario

Mar 23 2016
solidtech, David Mathews Taking advantage of the elderley, naive, computer user Internet Author: Bellingham, Washington Computer Service & Repair: solidtech Internet

Mar 20 2016
LIVE EXPERT SUPPORT I WAS CHARGED $400 FOR COMPUTER REPAIRS AND I CANNOT CONTACT THEM Internet Author: HARLINGEN, Texas Computer Service & Repair: LIVE EXPERT SUPPORT Internet

Mar 18 2016
DRIVER SUPPORT DESTROYED MY COMPUTER AUSTIN Texas Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: DRIVER SUPPORT AUSTIN, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Pes'oksupportpay.com Beijing cn 1958.93yuanrenminbi I purchased a$300 plan and continue to have no access after following many instructions Internet Author: Bloomfield hills, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Pes'oksupportpay.com Beijing cn Internet

Jul 20 2016