Services → Jewelers

Approximately 901 Reports Found

Jul 20 2016
JWA Diamonds GWA Diamonds Promised to sell diamond - I was asked to pay a tax that I was promised is fully refundable. Nothing happened. Laval Quebec Author: Ajax, ON, Jewelers: JWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec

Jul 18 2016
Deep Blue Watches Deep Blue Worst Customer Support NYC New York Author: Stamford, Connecticut Jewelers: Deep Blue Watches Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
JewelryUDesign Almost a month later...still haven't received product! Fresh Meadows, NY Internet Author: Alabama Jewelers: JewelryUDesign Internet

Jun 15 2016
Dorchestor Jewelers Jill sells fake jewerly summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Jewelers: Dorchestor Jewelers summerville , South Carolina

Jun 08 2016
My Billionaire Lifestyle Paid for order, never received product, company not responding to my emails, blocked on social media Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Jewelers: My Billionaire Lifestyle Internet

Jun 06 2016
Zales Zale CorpSignet Jewelers Florida Mall Zales: liars, incompetent jewelers, horrible service! Orlando, FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Jewelers: Zales Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Kay keepers Kay jewlers galleria mall Henderson nv Dishonest greed poor quality Henderson Nation wide
Author: Henderson , Nevada Jewelers: Kay keepers Henderson ,

May 26 2016
Fred Meyers jewelers inside Kroger's in Rosenberg Texas Fred Meyers jewelers inside Kroger's in Rosenberg Texas Cleaned necklace the chain was stretched and broken Rosenberg Texas Author: Roseneberg, Texas Jewelers: Fred Meyers jewelers inside Kroger's in Rosenberg Texas Rosenberg, Texas

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 13 2016
Yas& Co Jewlers Mislead! Fairfax Virginia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Jewelers: Yas& Co Jewlers Fairfax, Virginia

May 11 2016
Committed Jewelry CommittedGirls Elisa Gomez My favorite is when I order/pay for something and NEVER get it!! Florida based Internet Author: College Station, Texas Jewelers: Committed Jewelry Internet

May 04 2016
Gold Mine Jewelry Damaged Ruined Fraud Scam Hermitage Tennessee
Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Jewelers: Gold Mine Jewelry Hermitage, Tennessee

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 24 2016
Helzberg Diamonds Helzberg's Damaged Heirloom Helzberg Engagement Ring Columbia Missouri Author: Columbia , Missouri Jewelers: Helzberg Diamonds Columbia, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
JKC Rings Miss representation / false advertising Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Jewelers: JKC Rings Internet

Apr 13 2016
wearable art by kit She told me she could make a custom piece of jewelry lamar Missouri Author: Russellville, Ohio Jewelers: wearable art by kit Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Brilliant Gems moissanitejewelryshop.com NEVER RECEIVED ORDER TOOK MONEY Internet
Author: Inverness, Florida Jewelers: Brilliant Gems Internet

Mar 29 2016
JJ Brand Design John Brand belligerent customer service.Refused to correct his own mistake Lake worth Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Jewelers: JJ Brand Design Lake worth, Florida

Mar 16 2016
Diamond Doctor fraud, scam, overgrading, liars, schemers in Dallas, Texas Author: Marlin, Texas Jewelers: Diamond Doctor Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2016
watchrepair.net, Jeff Herman Jeff is a A #1 con man! Boca Raton Florida Author: Savannah, Georgia Jewelers: watchrepair.net Boca Raton, Florida