Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Sep 22 2016
Nouvalift Trial Trial size costs $99.99, DO NOT ORDER California Internet Author: Juneau, Alaska Bait-and-Switch: Nouvalift Trial Internet

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 22 2016
LittleTeaCupPigs/ Minipigworld Sold me the wrong piglet that was sick and then died California Nationwide
Author: Albany , New York Bait-and-Switch: LittleTeaCupPigs Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Allen Martin AMC AMC Marketing, Greenwich High Rd 21, Greenwich, London 06831, United Kingdom This company uses email to scam you don't trust them London nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Allen Martin London, Other

Sep 21 2016
Hope4Home Scammed Mira Loma California Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Hope4Home Mira Loma, Virginia

Sep 19 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Ordered eye complex for shipping cost only,, then skin vitalize popped up as I was checking out for shipping cost only as well, thought I was getting a great deal paying $11.84 for both!  Santa Ana California Author: CASCO, Maine Bait-and-Switch: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Santa Ana, California

Sep 17 2016
Eros Stunning GFE Sandy This Escort Sandy is a Rip off!!!Uses some models pictures! And she don't look nothing like her! Then when you want to leave she demands money! Be aware of this false escort! She is not the girl on the pics! So I wanted to leave then she demands money or she will call the cops!! Washington ,DC. Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Eros Stunning GFE Sandy Internet

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Nantong Jinruite Technology Development Company, Nantong Jingu, April Sue, Amy Zhao, Rose King Bait and Switch Scam - Swapping out important product materials from metal to plastic - overstepping authority Nantong Internet Author: Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Nantong Jinruite Technology Development Company Internet

Sep 14 2016
Walmart Walmart Care Plan Walmart Care Plan a scam Texarkana Nationwide
Author: DeBerry, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Keen phychics Rip off people are not phychics just tell u what a counselor would tell u only charge more. Internet Author: Mason, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Keen phychics Internet

Sep 10 2016
Beauty Impressions Free sample. Pay only S&H! I did that and received two small samples. They charged my account for something else not ordered!! I cannot reach anyone who will remove the charges or help to stop the fraud!! Pacolma California Author: Middlesex, Vermont Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma, California

Sep 09 2016
Aqua EWP, LLC, Robert Atlas Took my money and never delivered te promised equipment San Antonio Texas Author: Kerrville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: EWP, LLC San Antonio, Texas

Sep 08 2016
King Locksmith & Keys Bait and Switch Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: King Locksmith & Keys Katy, Texas

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona