Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Jul 07 2016
SIMON RUIZ VICENTE MR SHOP AROUND IRAKI DINAR SIMON RUIZ VICENTE ASKED 3 TIMES BUYER TO COME TO ZURICH AND REFUSES TO RESPECT BASEL 3; POP FIRST POF AFTER, HIS TARGET IS TO SHOP BUYERS WITH NO IQD IN HIS POSSESSION ZURICH Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: SIMON RUIZ VICENTE Internet

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vita Luminance My Derma Restore, Regenelift, True Skin Putify Bought by phone from TV ad. Claimed 14 day trial and 100% satisfaction. billed $200 before trial period ended with no contact info to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Red Rock, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Vita Luminance Henderson, Nevada

Jul 06 2016
StraightFix Price gouging using deceptive and unethical business practices Guang Internet
Author: Idaho Bait-and-Switch: StraightFix Internet

Jul 05 2016
RGO Resumes I paid the trial fee. Before the trial time was over I sent RGO an email to cancel prior to RGO charging me again. they charged me anyway. At the time I had only $5 in the bank so not only did charge me $40 for a service I didn't want I was charrged an overdraft fee on top of that! Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Bait-and-Switch: RGO Resumes Texas

Jul 05 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Worst Scam!!! Arlington Texas Author: Burbank, California Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearing House Arlington, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Kohl's / Kohl's Rebate Center Rebate Ripoff Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Kohl's Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
True Derm LLC True Derm LLC are tricky liars,who take money for sport!!! SCAMMERs10! Louievill Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: True Derm LLC Louieville, Colorado

Jun 30 2016
RGO RESUMES RESUME BUILDER Nationwide Author: Leesburg, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: RGO RESUMES Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Mardel Souza Inc ausasolar.com Mardel Souza Ausasolar.com Ripoff steals photos rom other sites and sells products that don't exist Brownsville Internet
Author: Brownsville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Mardel Souza Inc Internet

Jun 28 2016
Survival Life unsure Like others, answered ad & ordered credit card style pocket tool then charged $20/mo for MONTHS Austin Texas Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Austin, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called "Doctor" Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this "Dr" what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Deutsch Auctioneers Deutsch Kunsthandel - ViennaE. P. Deutsch Fraudulent Sale - Misrepresentation of merchandise Vienna, Austria Internet
Author: Geneva, Montana Bait-and-Switch: Deutsch Auctioneers Internet

Jun 22 2016
Agefreeserum HydraskinsciencesXtralash Advertised price of skin cream to be $4.50. I received cream with no invoice. The ma Internet Author: Landenberg , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Agefreeserum Internet

Jun 21 2016
Western flyer express Used me until I asked why I was not getting paid then cut miles. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Stratford , Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Western flyer express Oklahoma city , Oklahoma

Jun 20 2016
PureCell Eye Therapy DermaSoft Skin Restore Offered a trial with just postage and underexposed the fact that you had 14 days or a subscription was in effect. Internet Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: PureCell Eye Therapy Internet

42, Report #1312051

Jun 18 2016
Omg Miami swimwear Send the wrong sized in both suits. Kept $60 of my money and offered a credit only. Internet Author: Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Omg Miami swimwear Internet

Jun 17 2016
Multi Auction Services Invaluable Auctions Deceptive/Fradulent Advertising Practices Commerce California Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Multi Auction Services Commerce, California

Jun 16 2016
att wireless FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS!!! WILL NOT PAY CREDIITS AS PROMISED nationwide Nationwide Author: WESTLAKE, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: att wireless Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
QuiBids.com or support@quibids.com they took $60.00 from my debit card acc., I did not authorize this nor did I bid, purchase anything. They told me that they would refund my $60.00 and they have not. Nationwide Author: BOONSBORO, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: QuiBids.com Nationwide