Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Jan 26 2016
Wondair vital skin care EPICFLW*REJUVEYE Scam! Advertised samples for shipping and handling fee of 5.97 and 4.97. No mention of a trial period of 14 days. California Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Wondair vital skin care Internet

Jan 26 2016
Blue Trust Loans Hummingbird Funds Paid off a usurious loan timely and in full; company refuses to return note and mark as paid Hayward Wisconsin Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Blue Trust Loans Hayward, Wisconsin

Jan 26 2016
Capitol Resorts Bella Vista Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Capitol Resorts Bella Vista, Arkansas

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

30, Report #1282064

Jan 24 2016
judging office and decisions center they sent me documents saying i won 1327940.00 and then requested fee for delivery of this sum of money. i did not pay it. i felt it was a scam. kansas city Kansas Author: west peoria, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: judging office and decisions center kansas city, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was "Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried." Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Roaman's Bait and Switch false advertising El Paso Nationwide Author: Avord, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Roaman's Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
L'Core Paris LLC L'Core Mandalay Bay Las Vegas FRAUD -- sell you different product; not what was demo'd or promised Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Bait-and-Switch: L'Core Paris LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 17 2016
Blooms Today Blooms Rewards Blooms Today Fradulent Charges After Buying Flowers For A Funeral Haymarket VA Author: Aubrey, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Blooms Today Internet

Jan 12 2016
Lumi Healthy Skinology Product Scam San Diego California Author: Lafayette, California Bait-and-Switch: Lumi Healthy Internet

Jan 13 2016
Sparks Next inc Danny FinklemanJessica BookoutSawyer PurmanBen Anderson Nissim Video Brooklyn Internet Author: Venice, California Bait-and-Switch: Sparks Next inc Internet

Jan 11 2016
RBODD Wang Gang Faux Imitation Poor Quality Knockoff Ray Ban Sunglasses Shanghai China Author: Fairfax, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: RBODD Shanghai, Alabama

Jan 10 2016
Soldier Creed Soldiercreed.com Scam!!!!! Do not purchase anything! Internet Author: dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Soldier Creed Internet

Jan 10 2016
MiraVie Skincare MiraVie Eye Serum Major Scam Internet
Author: Waco, Texas Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Skincare Internet

Jan 09 2016
classmates inc. classmates.com offered 3 month free trial, explained where to go to not be billed further, I followed their instructions to not renew and was still charged 15 dollars Internet Author: warren, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: classmates inc. Internet

Jan 09 2016
Pet People Meet I subscribe to PetPeopleMeet.My account were set to not renew the subscription.They renew it and charged to my Bank Card without my authorization on 7 jan 2016 for $28.75- Internet
Author: Mesquite , Texas Bait-and-Switch: Pet People Meet Internet