Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Sep 10 2016
Keen phychics Rip off people are not phychics just tell u what a counselor would tell u only charge more. Internet Author: Mason, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Keen phychics Internet

Sep 10 2016
Beauty Impressions Free sample. Pay only S&H! I did that and received two small samples. They charged my account for something else not ordered!! I cannot reach anyone who will remove the charges or help to stop the fraud!! Pacolma California Author: Middlesex, Vermont Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma, California

Sep 09 2016
Aqua EWP, LLC, Robert Atlas Took my money and never delivered te promised equipment San Antonio Texas Author: Kerrville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: EWP, LLC San Antonio, Texas

Sep 08 2016
King Locksmith & Keys Bait and Switch Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: King Locksmith & Keys Katy, Texas

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 01 2016
skin complex rx, miravie, skin extend rx stole money from my account Santa Ana California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: skin complex rx Santa Ana, California

Aug 31 2016
Greenhill Village Greenhill Village and the Great North Woods Lies about condition of carpet/ charging me for replacement in a apartment/Lies me having pet Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Greenhill Village Columbus, Ohio

Aug 28 2016
GreatFun TLG Shopper, Trilegiant Corporation BAIT AND SWITCH INTERNET FRAUD STAMFORD Connecticut
Author: Springfield, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: GreatFun Internet

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 26 2016
Better World Books advertised one book, sent another Mishawaka Indiana Author: Gardendale , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Better World Books Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Empire Marketing Group. EMG They portray themselves as genuine caring people, but are actually very spiteful Worcester Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Empire Marketing Group. Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
Epic solar inc Andrew chant Bait and switch San diego California Author: El cajon, California Bait-and-Switch: Epic solar inc California